john lennon

The whining thread

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, all 6 stones of you :lol:  Remember you latino hoodlum looking motherfucker I’ve seen your pic :lol:  And its not every man that can pull off that hairdo yknow, i tried it 6 months ago, i looked like a right bellend :lol:

A latino looking cunt like me is always going to be more bad ass than a lanky lispy Paki cunt :lol: 

5 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

A latino looking cunt like me is always going to be more bad ass than a lanky lispy Paki cunt :lol: 

What is it with all you little kids starting on me these days, honestly its like Revenge of the Nerds around here :lol:  You're fuckin' 15 son, behave yourself or i'll tax conkers and give your dinner money to charity :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

What is it with all you little kids starting on me these days, honestly its like Revenge of the Nerds around here :lol:  You're fuckin' 15 son, behave yourself or i'll tax conkers and give your dinner money to charity :lol:

You paedophile, you!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, soon said:

At least its dark and dreary, just the way you like! j/k

But serisouly, I hope you will get some down time.  Will you get to take off any full days in a row away from work and school over holidays?  

I get today through Monday off from school, and I only have one shift at work next week. I really lucked out in that regard, I suppose

36 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I get today through Monday off from school, and I only have one shift at work next week. I really lucked out in that regard, I suppose

Nice.  Im sure you'll still be plenty busy with school work, but hopefully will be able take advantage of some slower pace before youre back to the grind

• Like 1

Why the fuck should I even try anymore? This year has kicked my ass and stabbed me in the head. I met a wonderful girl in July, we dated for three months, and she left me at the end of October. I've been depressed all year and can't go to family gatherings without feeling out of place. 

I worked up the stones to try again with college and now I'm pretty sure I'm about to fail the semester. The only family I have in town is my sister and we barely talk anymore because she's engaged and is busy with that. It's not her fault, but it still makes me feel even worse. My whole world has changed so much in the last year and I feel like there's no room for me anymore in the lives of those that are close to me.

On top of that, my best friend is in Japan with the Marines and we still talk daily but it's just not the same when I don't have that friend in town that I can hit up and go hang out with whenever I want. 

I've seriously been considering moving to a bigger city in the midwest just for a fresh start. The only thing holding me back is the fact that I'm only 20 and that I'm always scared to take that leap of faith. 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • GNFNR 1

21 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Why the fuck should I even try anymore? This year has kicked my ass and stabbed me in the head. I met a wonderful girl in July, we dated for three months, and she left me at the end of October. I've been depressed all year and can't go to family gatherings without feeling out of place. 

I worked up the stones to try again with college and now I'm pretty sure I'm about to fail the semester. The only family I have in town is my sister and we barely talk anymore because she's engaged and is busy with that. It's not her fault, but it still makes me feel even worse. My whole world has changed so much in the last year and I feel like there's no room for me anymore in the lives of those that are close to me.

On top of that, my best friend is in Japan with the Marines and we still talk daily but it's just not the same when I don't have that friend in town that I can hit up and go hang out with whenever I want. 

I've seriously been considering moving to a bigger city in the midwest just for a fresh start. The only thing holding me back is the fact that I'm only 20 and that I'm always scared to take that leap of faith. 

Can really relate. Don't want to talk about my broken heart as far as romance goes. But my group of oldest, closest friends are all either currently overseas or swamped with work and babies(babies suck! :lol:). So yeah, I feel like a fucking loser/loner and I'm pretty sure I'll die all alone penniless in a ditch somewhere lol.

Sounds like that fresh start is exactly what you want and need. So if you can pluck up the courage, that'd be pretty damn exciting.

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • GNFNR 1

@Oldest Goat thanks man. If I fail the semester I'll probably end up moving because that would just be it for me. Like I can get over the breakup and my sister starting her own busy life, but if the one thing I put genuine effort into ends up biting me in the ass, I'd be done lol

• GNFNR 1