The whining thread

john lennon

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

actually for the most part my pharmacy is good, it's my dr's office i have to leave! i just dread having to tell a new dr all the crap that has happened and all the meds i have to take now :(

I usually google review a doctor and see what other people say. I also check reviews on the office because sometimes the doctor can be good but the staff can be shitty. That's how I found my doctor but I changed insurance so not sure if I can go hack.

3 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I usually google review a doctor and see what other people say. I also check reviews on the office because sometimes the doctor can be good but the staff can be shitty. That's how I found my doctor but I changed insurance so not sure if I can go hack.

i have been looking for one but drs are scarce here in Reno, they call the shots and it pisses me off. plus i can never talk to my dr, i get the front office and then MAYBE i get the nurse. my old dr left and the one i have now is useless and i refuse to see her. i see this really cool nurse practitioner but she is totally over worked and is only there three days a week.

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i have been looking for one but drs are scarce here in Reno, they call the shots and it pisses me off. plus i can never talk to my dr, i get the front office and then MAYBE i get the nurse. my old dr left and the one i have now is useless and i refuse to see her. i see this really cool nurse practitioner but she is totally over worked and is only there three days a week.

Really? Out of a population of 400,000? Maybe the good ones are in Vegas? Maybe you'll get more once the Muslim ban is lifted :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah we are not important enough here i guess! there is an India guy who is training under my nurse practitioner who seemed very good, he caught on right away to all my medical issues. but i mean TWO hours on hold and they never answered the phone?? geez!

Yeah, Indians know their shit. Get his number. Might be useful. 

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yet this does not surprise me! however much Axl loves Taco Bell i think they severely suck :P

Don't talk down on me, don't you know who I'm supposed to be. I've never been before. One just opened in my city. So I travelled 3 hours to get there. I was eating the soft shell chicken taco and this salad was falling out. So I was looking for a fork on the tray. No fork. So I look around and no one has no forks. So I eat the beef taco to buy time. I finish it and there's all this salad and sour cream on the plate. Look around again. No forks in the house. So I sip Pepsi. Then I just thought it's Taco Bell who's gives a fuck and stuff the salad into my face with both hands. I'd be humiliated if I wasn't already rock bottom. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wasted said:

Don't talk down on me, don't you know who I'm supposed to be. I've never been before. One just opened in my city. So I travelled 3 hours to get there. I was eating the soft shell chicken taco and this salad was falling out. So I was looking for a fork on the tray. No fork. So I look around and no one has no forks. So I eat the beef taco to buy time. I finish it and there's all this salad and sour cream on the plate. Look around again. No forks in the house. So I sip Pepsi. Then I just thought it's Taco Bell who's gives a fuck and stuff the salad into my face with both hands. I'd be humiliated if I wasn't already rock bottom. 

hahahahaha! ok props dude, but now you know... next time just bring your own fork! or continue to keep stuffing it in your face :P 

19 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahahahaha! ok props dude, but now you know... next time just bring your own fork! or continue to keep stuffing it in your face :P 

Papa Johns gives me free forks. I have a whole draw of them. I'll go back tomorrow and introduce the concept of a fork to Taco Bell. Then eat the salad with my hands anyway. They must have forks there. They have orange mayo but no forks. I don't buy it. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wasted said:

Papa Johns gives me free forks. I have a whole draw of them. I'll go back tomorrow and introduce the concept of a fork to Taco Bell. Then eat the salad with my hands anyway. They must have forks there. They have orange mayo but no forks. I don't buy it. 

it's a conspiracy! give 'em hell :lol:

8 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I never trust online reviews cuz i figure people only go to review something if 1) they've got a seriously sad life or 2) they wanna complain.  

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

Regarding Taco Bell...went through the drive through about 10 minutes before they were supposed to close with a bunch of friends after a night out partying. They wanted to get rid of all the stuff already cooked and gave us 40 tacos for about $5. We took them back to the house and munched out...:P

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I never trust online reviews cuz i figure people only go to review something if 1) they've got a seriously sad life or 2) they wanna complain.  

hahaha i did the latter, i complained about my dr and she had a bunch of other complaints! basically she is a lousy, incompetent loser :lol:

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha i did the latter, i complained about my dr and she had a bunch of other complaints! basically she is a lousy, incompetent loser :lol:

Thats what i mean, you gotta be pissed off to do that shit :lol:  I mean how much free time do you have to have to go to the doctors and then go online after and write a review like 'went to the doctors today, nothing to report' :lol:. Cuz if they just do their job well you expect that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zurimor said:

I really like my cat, but....why does it like do step pretty much onto my face and sniff at it when I wake up? Nothing better than a good dose of fresh cat mouth odour to start the day. :D

It could really be a bit less intrusive.... ;)

That's like my little pug. He waits until he sees me move in the morning and stands on my chest and when I open my eyes his face is staring at me.  A little on the painful side sometimes, but he is so cute...it's like Good morning Mom :P

2 hours ago, Zurimor said:

I really like my cat, but....why does it like do step pretty much onto my face and sniff at it when I wake up? Nothing better than a good dose of fresh cat mouth odour to start the day. :D

It could really be a bit less intrusive.... ;)

i adore my cat but she barfs up giant fur balls ( she's a long haired girl :P )