DC Movie Universe is a mess

rocknroll41

• 5 months later...

So they're doing a Joker origin story without Leto that is not connected to the DCEU.

They're also doing Suicide Squad 2 and a Harley Quinn spinoff.

Twoicide Squad will probably be worse than the first, and the Harley Quinoff is supposed to be a love story, one person described it as "When Harry Met Sally on Benzedrine".

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

Rumor has it DC is announcing all these new films and alternate movie universes all at once to try to "bury" the recent news about all of his affairs. 

Wait, so did he create Buffy just to get laid? If so that man is a genius. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I heard he had an affair in every production he was in.

Oh shit I didn't know it was that bad lol. No wonder WB/DC are announcing all these new movies and alternate universes all of a sudden to try to bury this news.

guess he ain't gonna direct batgirl anymore, and won't be part of the justice league marketing campaign (neither will snyder I guess, since they changed the whole film on him apparently). 

• 3 weeks later...

Regardless of people's personal shit, I'm still excited for Justice League.

Wonder Woman is an amazing film, just what the DCEU needed.

Man Of Steel was solid too.

Dawn Of Justice was good! I may be in the minority here, but I've actually watched (and enjoyed) the extended cut 3 times!

Suicide Squad I liked upon first viewing. When it was released on Bluray I watched it a second time and liked it much less.

20 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Regardless of people's personal shit, I'm still excited for Justice League.

Wonder Woman is an amazing film, just what the DCEU needed.

Man Of Steel was solid too.

Dawn Of Justice was good! I may be in the minority here, but I've actually watched (and enjoyed) the extended cut 3 times!

Suicide Squad I liked upon first viewing. When it was released on Bluray I watched it a second time and liked it much less.

I still need to see the extended cut of BvS. Everyone keeps telling me it's good.

I recommend watching it. It totally fleshes out the story, and little things make more sense than they did in the theatrical cut. However, do not expect it to make it a different movie. If you enjoyed the theatrical version you will like the extended cut. If you didn't like the theatrical version, you may still not like it.

On 2/1/2017 at 10:57 AM, luciusfunk said:

I liked him in a few scenes, but mostly he was too ridiculous. Shit I prefer the Cesar Romero's Joker over Leto's. I so wanted to like his Joker, but I couldn't. 

I am pretty nostalgic so Cesar Romero will always be my favorite Joker.

Honestly I don't think any of the Marvel and DC movies are any good. They are way too formulated and they these superhero scripts take themselves way too seriously. Once you have seen one of these films you have seen them all. Even when these writers try throw in a plot-twist, you can smell if from a mile away. They are all the same. Every single one. 

• Like 1