GN'R Logo Billboard Spotted In LA

20 minutes ago, RebecaCess said:

Fernando just uploaded an instagram story of a cup of beer and an analogue camera (Leica M7) and wrote...

-Surprise visit to Live Nation... 

That's the third time you posted somehing in this thread that has nothing to do with the billboard. What's wrong with you?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, RebecaCess said:

Fernando just uploaded an instagram story of a cup of beer and an analogue camera (Leica M7) and wrote...

-Surprise visit to Live Nation... 

What does this have to do with the fucking billboard?  This isn't a general speculation thread for Christ sake.

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

What does this have to do with the fucking billboard?  This isn't a general speculation thread for Christ sake.

Lets think about it.

*Hes at live nation, which promotes the shows.

*Hes teasing us, this isn't a run of the mill meeting. We know theres a billboard up in LA and theres no LA show on the tour.

*The appetite anniversary is july 21st. GNR convientley have their tour break for 10 days during this period.

*Staples center and Forum are both free july 21st-july 24th.

4 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

He could still be just having a beer with some dude from live nation.

4 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

He could still be just having a beer with some dude from live nation. 

And the camera....? Obviously has rehersal photos with steven and izzy for promotional purposes

Edited by Axl_morris

5 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Lets think about it.

*Hes at live nation, which promotes the shows.

*Hes teasing us, this isn't a run of the mill meeting. We know theres a billboard up in LA and theres no LA show on the tour.

*The appetite anniversary is july 21st. GNR convientley have their tour break for 10 days during this period.

*Staples center and Forum are both free july 21st-july 24th.

Yes....as I said, lets speculate that's just what you did.      

Just now, xBrownstonex said:

When i open this thread i hope to find out what the billboard means. Dont need to see a pic of fernando drinking beer.

He's drinking because people won't stop asking him about the billboard. I know some guy (some nut from Europe) that brings up the billboard every day. He's my least favorite person ever.

But he gives great hugs so I stay with him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Derick said:

It was Adler who said that Fernando had some good ideas for the AFD's 30th birthday, right? I don't think this visit to Live Nation is anything random...But whatever!

Everything he said was speculative. Anyone believing Steven... well, let's just say I have a bridge to sell you.

And it leads to the Paradise fuckin City!!!!!!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Everything he said was speculative. Anyone believing Steven... well, let's just say I have a bridge to sell you.

And it leads to the Paradise fuckin City!!!!!!

Yep..I got what you mean.

Just now, gunsfanoldie said:

Update on Slash at Canter's:

I'm sitting two tables away. Made eye contact with Slash (at least I think I did, who can tell underneath those fuckin sunglasses and all that FAKE hair (we all know you're bald Slash)). Just trying to get the nerve to ask him a question. I keep miming "BILLBOARD" but he just keeps laughing at me. I think we're about to become fast friends.

You should post more often here. I get a kick out of you.