Rare 1995 Slash Interview - Talking Axl & Touring

6 minutes ago, Otto said:

This one is pretty similar:

This one is way better. 

"Axl always been my nemesis, right, "Creative juices flowing", "...and he brought another guitar player, it was a guy from Indiana that I can't stand", "Axl and his lawsuits", "I learn from others people's mistakes not to get so egotistical, so self involved that you quit your band just because you can't get along with one of the other guys". LMAO! Izzy that was for you. :rofl-lol:

The shade was real. Gotta love him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

This one is way better. 

"Axl always been my nemesis, right, "Creative juices flowing", "...and he brought another guitar player, it was a guy from Indiana that I can't stand", "Axl and his lawsuits", "I learn from others people's mistakes not to get so egotistical, so self involved that you quit your band just because you can't get along with one of the other guys". LMAO! Izzy that was for you. :rofl-lol:

The egotistical part? Nobody's ever said Izzy left because of ego, mainly to stay sober and because he just wasn't into the fame/touring. 

3 hours ago, Jane M. said:

This one is way better. 

i love how hard he shitted on interview with the vampire

"with tom cruise as the star? i don't think so. i think its gonna be pretty lousy" "it bored me to tears" "we ended up doing it for a lame movie" :lol:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Modano09 said:

The egotistical part? Nobody's ever said Izzy left because of ego, mainly to stay sober and because he just wasn't into the fame/touring. 

I know and you're right but back then none of them could understand it so that's why I think he was talking about Izzy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

I know and you're right but back then none of them could understand it so that's why I think he was talking about Izzy.

It's way obvious he is talking about Izzy :lol: He has said so fucked up things about him in the past ( like how great it was to record with Gilby and how much he always hated to work with Izzy, yeah right.) I believe he was just pissed off after Iz left.