Ask Staff Anything!

downzy

17 hours ago, janrichmond said:

What is that list for? I don't understand @downzy please use a really dumbed down explanation for me ;) and how many days for the updating stuff to be finished?

The list on the previous page:lol:

If you post a link (to a video, image, music, etc) from one of those sites, the content will appear "embedded" within your post. For example:

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@highvoltage Thank you:)

I use pinterest as a resource for pics and sometimes they don't embed and sometimes they do, is this to do with where the pics originate from i.e. tumbler or instagram?

I don't use Pinterest myself, but if you get the direct link to an image and paste it, it should work. A direct link ends in .jpg, .png, .gif, etc.

If you use Chrome, right-click on an image and select Copy image address. Then paste the link into a post. I imagine this would work with Pinterest.

ixGnK7A.png

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, melina i said:

Hi @gunsguy or anyone else

how do I fix the font size , probably pretty simple;  yet I'm confused how to do

Thanks for any help

Font size for the forum itself or for your post?  If your post there is a drop down menu above that you can select font size.  If for forum itself perhaps @highvoltage knows?

Just now, melina i said:

a bit too tiny( the whole forum size) and it's on the computer

Just now, gunsguy said:

Is it too big or too small for you?  mobile or ?

it's alright , I was curious if there's an easy solution to fix the sizing.

It's not not a big deal

thanks again

Edited by melina i

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, for some reason, the forum's displaying differently than normal for me. Now the posts etc only take up about 3/4 of the screen and the space that's taken up by the status updates etc. when viewing the forum index sits completely empty when I'm viewing a subforum or a thread. I don't know if it's an issue with the forum, or my browser, but it's annoying the hell out of me, any suggestions to remedy it would be much appreciated!

10 hours ago, Graeme said:

Guys, for some reason, the forum's displaying differently than normal for me. Now the posts etc only take up about 3/4 of the screen and the space that's taken up by the status updates etc. when viewing the forum index sits completely empty when I'm viewing a subforum or a thread. I don't know if it's an issue with the forum, or my browser, but it's annoying the hell out of me, any suggestions to remedy it would be much appreciated!

I have spotted this as 0gcl, it isn't you!  @downzy I believe it to be ad placement right top forum

• Like 1