Ask Staff Anything!

downzy

9 hours ago, The F* Word said:

is there a way a get my original nickname back? imsorry thats it,back in 2006 got banned for the leaks and the system seems to keep it,thank you.

If you become a club member you get various perks, one of those is the ability to change your screen name.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

How come there are no threads for the fall tour like in Taiwan? I have a pic to post...thanks!

I've just added them. Can't get them to list in the right order though :facepalm: Hopefully one of the admins can fix that later on.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, JimmyMick3 said:

Thanks for allowing me to join the forum! Long time GNR fan. I've managed to see them 4 times. I used to be a member of CD.com and NewGnr forum. What happened to them?

Glad to have you. A lot of the other forums have fallen off over the years. Us, gnrevolution, htgth and some others remain though! :):axl:

45 minutes ago, Raykugen said:

I want to change my nickname
it's a thing i made up as a teenager but i think this sounds very cringe for a grown man
Is there any possibility to change it?

It's one of the perks for being a Club Member. You get at least one name change per year when you sign up.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, janrichmond said:

i can't either, i think i need to reboot my mac. What are you using?

A normal computer :lol: Firefox.

But yeah, I just checked on my phone, I can see it there. You're a young Slash :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear beloved MYGNR staff,

Even though it’s pretty clear at this point that Brian Johnson will return to his rightful place in AC/DC, can we keep that section open beyond AXL/DC discussion?

It might be our only opportunity to discuss new music from a Guns related band that doesn’t feature Myles Kennedy.

Disclaimer - I by no means intend to turn this into an AC/DC forum. Those guys are worse than we are.

Sincerely,

Ethan Hunt

• Like 1