Sosso

Frank Ferrer as AC/DC drummer

On 2/11/2017 at 11:42 PM, Sosso said:

Yeah, he is my favourite drummer. I love his albums with AC/DC and The Firm.  But I have the feeling that Frank could join the band at some point in the future. Simon Wright would be great too.

If anything, it should be Simon Wright, and I love Frank.

Just now, The Archer said:

If anything, it should be Simon Wright, and I love Frank.

Mark Evans on bass and Simon Wright on drums. They have played a couple of gigs together and would make a great rhythm section for AC/DC.

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

Mark Evans on bass and Simon Wright on drums. They have played a couple of gigs together and would make a great rhythm section for AC/DC.

I don't think Mark Evans is ever coming back. He sued Angus and Malcolm if I'm not mistaken. They hate him the way Axl hated Slash during the 'cancer' years. Then again, seeing as how that turned out, nothing is impossible.

7 minutes ago, The Archer said:

I don't think Mark Evans is ever coming back. He sued Angus and Malcolm if I'm not mistaken. They hate him the way Axl hated Slash during the 'cancer' years. Then again, seeing as how that turned out, nothing is impossible.

Oh yeah, I know about that ongoing confict. But I wanna see him as Cliffs replacement. Mark or Tony Franklin (The Firm).

• Like 1

Tony has a great pedigree! played with Jimmy Page ( in addition to working with The Firm ) David Gilmour, Kenny Wayne Shepherd just to name a few :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Tony has a great pedigree! played with Jimmy Page ( in addition to working with The Firm, David Gilmour, Kenny Wayne Shepherd just to name a few :)

And he build a awesome rhythm section with Chris Slade in The Firm!

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

The rhythm section is the most important thing in AC/DC. Even Angus said that his lead guitar is “just“ the ice on the cake. And I think that Stevie, Tony and Chris would build a perfect rhythm section for the current line-up.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1