GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Took my breath away reading, can he remember any of it? 

Really sorry if I'm overstepping just tell me to get lost if you want. 

Not that time, he was only 9 months old. He does remembering me screaming a lot and crying. His dad always would be yelling, and my son would start crying and he would get between us so I could not pick him up or would block the door of his room with his body. Once threw me up against the wall so hard the heel of my boot went into the wall when I tried to go to my son. Thanks. 

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Looks like Slash couldn't keep himself standing and started to fall, hence the faces and reactions of mainly Izzy and Steven.

Duff is staring like a wax doll, hahaha :lol:

Maybe They took the pic before Slash hit Duff :ph34r:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I agree we could change the subject if people feel like it... BUT PLEASE, don't call it a "NEGATIVE SUBJECT" because it is not and when we say things like this, we go back to the same shit of ignoring, rejecting, sweeping under the rug and pretending everything is rainbows and unicorns.

Don't feel offended or take it the wrong way. It is not meant to scold you or anything. Just trying to erradicate all forms of censorship and negativity on it.

Thank You i didnt mean to offend anyone im really sorry if i did hope you forgive me if i offended anyone i guess the negativity would be the actions of the asshole abuser but i see the positive side of coming out and speaking up and leaving that situation, sorry i wont address it as negative next time my mistake xx hope i didnt hurt anyone again im sorry if i did xxx ❤❤ xxx Thank You for replying to me and correcting me x i couldnt imagine being in that situation...im sorry for anyone who has been there before x 

• Like 1

Is this the real 'November Rain'? :wow:

Video of the wedding of Mike Mayhue, A.K.A. #McBob, featuring Slash, Duff and even my aunt!!! :lol:

---

6 minutes ago, Mary Cochrane said:

Thank You i didnt mean to offend anyone im really sorry if i did hope you forgive me if i offended anyone i guess the negativity would be the actions of the asshole abuser but i see the positive side of coming out and speaking up and leaving that situation, sorry i wont address it as negative next time my mistake xx

oh, come on! I don't have to forgive you for anything. It's all good and am glad you understood the point without taking offense. Thank you very much! :)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Looks like Slash couldn't keep himself standing and started to fall, hence the faces and reactions of mainly Izzy and Steven.

Duff is staring like a wax doll, hahaha :lol:

Duff is like "see the shit I have to put up with everyday?" :lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

TF!

You don't see my aunt, her daughter and the cousin of my grandmother? :question:

How come! :facepalm:

That must be some sarcastic Argentinian humour here or I'm not getting anything. I did see Slash in the beginnen though. Didn't look much further... Someone gimme the hightlights please.

Edited by Tori72

25 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

That must be some sarcastic Argentinian humour here or I'm not getting anything. I did see Slash in the beginnen though. Didn't look much further... Someone gimme the hightlights please.

lol, I don't know if its argentinian sarcasm.... I was making fun of the so many people invited to the wedding but I ain't funny, it seems :unsure:

Yeah, Slash and Duff with a beard :facepalm: and dancing with girls, then Slash again chatting with people and also joining one of the bands that are playing at the wedding.

Edited by killuridols

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That one stroppy guest who was moaning about getting her picture taken and then just walked off. 

I hate weddings too :lol:

Yeah, watching the vid a little and I know why I never married :lol:

Duff is the one with the beard? Lol Never would have guessed. I imagine Slash's being really easy with all the small talk stuff on accasions like that. Joining bands, chatting up aunts and grannies, cracking jokes with the dudes and disguising himself in a suit. I am put off and in awe of that image at the same time. :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I imagine Slash's being really easy with all the small talk stuff on accasions like that. Joining bands, chatting up aunts and grannies, cracking jokes with the dudes and disguising himself in a suit. I am put off and in awe of that image at the same time. 

I would think that more of Duff than Slash!

Duff loves to dance apparently... He's a ballerina in that video :lol:

SPEAKING OF WEDDINGS................ GUESS WHAT IS TOMORROW??? :ph34r:

https://www.theknot.com/us/carime-lobo-and-fernando-lebeis-may-2017

:smiley-confused2:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Jeez, CSI work again. Soooo - will Axl be there? And with who :awesomeface:

Duff's for sure like that too, but as he turned out to be the family man he is, I'm not so surprised. Do have to see all his ballerina doing in the vid. I'll go back and watch! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Jeez, CSI work again. Soooo - will Axl be there? And with who :awesomeface:

Duff's for sure like that too, but as he turned out to be the family man he is, I'm not so surprised. Do have to see all his ballerina doing in the vid. I'll go back and watch! :lol:

loooooooool I love how we chained one topic to the other :rofl-lol:

Yeah, it can't be possible that Axl isn't there for his.... Fermanager...... who will he go with? BETA, of course! :hahafyou:

Duff and Susan must be invited and I think Slash and Meegan too but I don't know if they'll make it.

Lots of CSI for tomorrow, girls, we need to be glued to our Instagrams!!! :ph34r::popcorn:

Edited by killuridols

I agree, Slash has said he hates small talk and is awkward and shy around strangers... Duff's every old lady's dream come true though, yeah :lol:

Also, are you sure that is Duff with the beard? I watched the beginning of the video, saw that blond guy who walked down the aisles some time after Slash, thought to myself "Is that Duff with a beard?" and then went "Nah" :lol:

And where is Duff dancing in that video? I skipped through it and never saw Duff again and only saw Slash playing on stage with some other people...

Good CSI work, but :scared::scared::scared:  I had managed to forget about that.

Well guess we know what Axl is doing tomorrow...

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

loooooooool I love how we chained one topic to the other :rofl-lol:

Yeah, it can't be possible that Axl isn't there for his.... Fermanager...... who will he go with? BETA, of course! :hahafyou:

Duff and Susan must be invited and I think Slash and Meegan too but I don't know if they'll make it.

Lots of CSI for tomorrow, girls, we need to be glued to our Instagrams!!! :ph34r::popcorn:

Lol! Yeah, it is all interconnected. :rofl-lol:

What Insta accounts do you follow? Susan and Slash? Beta? I think I'm following Susan but she never appears in my timeline. Must be that time difference. :shrugs:

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

Also, are you sure that is Duff with the beard? I watched the beginning of the video, saw that blond guy who walked down the aisles some time after Slash, thought to myself "Is that Duff with a beard?" and then went "Nah" :lol:

And where is Duff dancing in that video? I skipped through it and never saw Duff again and only saw Slash playing on stage with some other people...

Yiss, yiss, it's him!

Lol in a wide range of segments :awesomeface:.... just skip slower, I guess minute 16 or 18, but if you go too fast you won't see it.

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

What Insta accounts do you follow? Susan and Slash? Beta? I think I'm following Susan but she never appears in my timeline. Must be that time difference. :shrugs:

I follow them all: Beta, Nando, Carime, Vanessa, Susan, Slash, Meegan, the personal trainer, the bodyguard, the gardener and the cook! (kidding, huh, please :awesomeface:)

You can always go check the individual accounts if you missed a post.

9 minutes ago, Frey said:

Good CSI work, but :scared::scared::scared:  I had managed to forget about that.

Well guess we know what Axl is doing tomorrow...

I just one :vomit:comment on Carime's IG from one of her friends and it reminded me how shitty all of this is...

Not sure I should post that stuff here since her account is private.

:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yiss, yiss, it's him!

Lol in a wide range of segments :awesomeface:.... just skip slower, I guess minute 16 or 18, but if you go too fast you won't see it.

I follow them all: Beta, Nando, Carime, Vanessa, Susan, Slash, Meegan, the personal trainer, the bodyguard, the gardener and the cook! (kidding, huh, please :awesomeface:)

You can always go check the individual accounts if you missed a post.

I just one :vomit:comment on Carime's IG from one of her friends and it reminded me how shitty all of this is...

Not sure I should post that stuff here since her account is private.

:rolleyes:

You forgot Sasha :awesomeface: And Madame Perla. Plus Grace, Lucy and the rest of their gang. The GNR entourage is as disturblingly large as ever. Instagram wants me to follow all of these people, but I refuse.

What puke-worthy comment? I just looked at her Instagram and saw nothing weird, except that picture that looks like it might have been taken from Axl's property accompanied by some talk about roses.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lucie said:

so its ok if he slapped her in the heat of the moment? she can probably abuse him verbally as well then. Why should a man be expected to be in total control of his emotional / physical response but a woman isn't held to that same standard?  I don't think it's ok either way.  But I also understand that good people fuck up and might need help so they can deal with emotional pain in a better way than punching someone in the face.  Let's hope anyone struggling with impulse control can find they help they need, man or woman.

"BTW, I'm sorry to read your story as well as others like @BlueJean Baby 's, sorry you had to go through that, I perfectly know how it feels too. "  <  and thank you xx

I don't think it's right to put hands on someone simply because of a heated argument. Women should remain in as much control as a man is expected to in these situations. It would be different if it were being done in self defense because in that moment it could come down to maime or be killed. 

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

You forgot Sasha :awesomeface: And Madame Perla. Plus Grace, Lucy and the rest of their gang. The GNR entourage is as disturblingly large as ever. Instagram wants me to follow all of these people, but I refuse.

Yes, Sasha and Sasha's friends, looool.... No, I never followed Perla. Grace, Lucy, Del, Melissa, Dizzy, Frank, Fortus..... hahaha those too.

14 minutes ago, Frey said:

What puke-worthy comment? I just looked at her Instagram and saw nothing weird, except that picture that looks like it might have been taken from Axl's property accompanied by some talk about roses.

You saw nothing because you dont understand Portuguese and I do :awesomeface:

It is a photo of her, Vanessa and other friends standing on a deck by the sea (or the ocean) and one of her obnoxious friends, that one called Rafaella Cardoso (the same one who posted pictures of her meeting Axl at Coachella last year) wrote:

"It's like: we are beautiful, rich, loved and we are in Malibu. Excuse meeee!!!!"  :vomit:

Another one replies to her: "I know, right?!"
And another says: "hahaha my friend, you are the best!"

Ellen Jabour also comments saying she's arriving next week (meaning this week), so Axl will not be alone, I guess :lol:

• Like 2