GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

@money honey Thank you for the pics and the review. It gave me goosbumps :wub::cry:. (my review will consist of emojis only - so called Axl's font:smiley-confused2:)

I am slowly getting to realize that they are already in Europe and that I'll see them in only more than a month. What you wrote about seeing them as real people is exactly the reason I need to get as close to the stage as possible. I don't want to see them on the huge screens, but with my own eyes. 

@Carlycosmos Hi girl. Long time no see :ph34r:. Omg I can't believe that it's been a year since we started talking here. @Frey you should throw a party to celebrate this significant anniversary :headbang:

@Lumikki

FYzYVw.gif

And wait....what? You want to tell me that Axl got up in the morning (not after lunch or so) and went to a soundcheck???!!! Again? :shocked::shock: Is. He. Sane??? :rofl-lol:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

And wait....what? You want to tell me that Axl got up in the morning (not after lunch or so) and went to a soundcheck???!!! Again? :shocked::shock: Is. He. Sane??? :rofl-lol:

After All the topic "Axl should soundcheck/rehearsal more" on Women thread N'a other thread,  Now when it happens, People didnt believe N'You even said tht :lol:

On 28/5/2017 at 4:50 PM, Fourteenbeers said:

I knew what you meant. I just gave my own opinion about the androgynous/girly looks- subject. :P

I tend to concentrate on another pretty boy on another thread here in the jungle. And he, IMO, has always looked like a boy ( no matter how pretty he looks in the picture)

5b808f322947f98ffe7ebbb5391109e8.jpg

And then they say Fortus looks like Izzy:max:

Glad to see you again, @CarlyCosmos :lol: And I'd love to throw a party in your honor, but do I look like I have time to throw parties, Andy? And do you really think I could ever live up to your high expectations and standards of party planning? :max: You'd all be so disappointed by my shitty party :lol:

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Pretty much unheard of for Axl to do a full rehearsal then a soundcheck and then turn up to another soundcheck at the next show.

Whats he up to? :ph34r:

Or rather, who is that guy and what has he done to Axl :scared:

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

:awesomeface::lol:

What?  You prefer Slash>Axl instead of Axl>Slash, Chairman?? :awesomeface:

Hope its okay to post tht since its not editing N'from real Video

"Prefer" is not exactly the word I'd use, but yes, I do picture it the other way round in my head if I'm forced to. Which happens pretty often actually because I'm "blessed" (or cursed) with a very vivid imagination and I see everything I read in clear mental images. So this thread can be quite terrifying and dangerous to my sanity at times :hahafyou:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

Glad to see you again, @CarlyCosmos :lol: And I'd love to throw a party in your honor, but do I look like I have time to throw parties, Andy? And do you really think I could ever live up to your high expectations and standards of party planning? :max: You'd all be so disappointed by my shitty party :lol:

Or rather, who is that guy and what has he done to Axl :scared:

"Prefer" is not exactly the word I'd use, but yes, I do picture it the other way round in my head if I'm forced to. Which happens pretty often actually because I'm "blessed" (or cursed) with a very vivid imagination and I see everything I read in clear mental images. So this thread can be quite terrifying and dangerous to my sanity at times :hahafyou:

But here You are, I know tht You love Us N'Slaxl:awesomeface:

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

If Fortus looks like Izzy, then I look like a fire hydrant.:lol:

Don't be like that. The first time I watched videos from this tour I also thought Fortus was Izzy. I was triple shocked. But then I realized he was no Izzy so I only got double shocked.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Don't be like that. The first time I watched videos from this tour I also thought Fortus was Izzy. I was triple shocked. But then I realized he was no Izzy so I only got double shocked.

But only from the back or with only a glimpse on his clothes. Lortus only wishes he looked half like Stradlin.

7 hours ago, Frey said:

Yeah, but like I said, I think it's pretty safe to assume he's doing well. Feel free to make me eat my words if different information comes to light, but until then I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt and believe he changed for the better.

I purposely left out the 2009 LAX incident because going after papparazzi is pretty standard celebrity behavior and barely registers on the Axl scale of weirdness. Also, what does a model stealing his jewelry have to do with this? Doesn't really reflect negatively upon him, except in the sense that he probably should be more careful with his stuff.

And yeah, Slash and Duff probably have Axl by the balls legally speaking, but like @Lumikki said, he seems like a completely different person a lot of the time these days, so I don't think it's all just down to that.

Like I said in a previous comment, after what happened to Chris Cornell, I do not take anything for granted anymore. I don't put my hands on fire for anyone and basically, I will not assume anything about Axl, especially when there is no information whatsoever.

With that said, I think that him losing it in these days of touring is a possibility with low chances. BUT, we never know... :scared:

5 hours ago, Carlycosmos said:

I'm going the 4th to the Madrid show!!!! so excited!!
I know I haven't posted in a looong while but since I'm working and studying I don't have a lot of time... but I see there is second part of Women's Discussion... SOOOO AMAZING :rofl-lol:
Hi everyone!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Edit: Okay I just find out the reasons of the "second part" :mellow: 29th May 2016... the day we created the original thread... omg the comments were gold back then :rolleyes:
"Ladies, it has been a privilege posting with you tonight" :violin:

OH MY GOD CARLYCOSMOOOOOSSSSS!!!! :dance:

So good to know from you, even if it's just a guest appearance :lol:

I hope you have a great time at the show and maybe you can set aside a little time to come back and tell us about it :heart:

Cant believe its been a year since the birth of the Women's Thread!! :headbang:

There are a couple imitations of this thread out here and out there, but people always keep coming back to the roots :devilshades:

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

There'll be afterparty on Bilbao,  hope there are pics of Slaxl leaked

wFs26Qg_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Aw beautiful Duff :drool:

Raise your hand if you've zoomed in this picture to try to find a trace of Axl in Susan's camera roll :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tifalucis said:

izzy-stradlin-Jon-Kopaloff-GettyImages-11200px-Richard_Fortus_(8056234364).jpg

I guess some people can see the resemblance. I just can't.  Then again, I'm a biased fangirl, so what do I know.

Ok, I have to admit it-  they both have dark hair. :)