GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

So what would you ladies do with Kesha? :P

I imagine @MillionsOfSpiders and @killuridols beating her to death :rofl-lol:

Yes, I would stomp her guts out :max:

4 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

That's Kat? I thought it was Axl for a moment...unless he was sitting across from Richard and looking down at his phone. The video's kind of blurry and I had trouble picking out people besides Frank and Richard.

Yeah, I thought it was Kat. King Axl won't be in the people carrier with Del, Frank, Fortus etc... No way :lol: Besides, there is no Beta/Vanessa/Fernando so no Axl. 

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, I would stomp her guts out :max:

Yeah, I thought it was Kat. King Axl won't be in the people carrier with Del, Frank, Fortus etc... No way :lol: Besides, there is no Beta/Vanessa/Fernando so no Axl. 

Maybe the person with longish hair I saw on their phone was Duff then?

I didn't see Slash either.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe it's Dizzy? He is part of the Economy class, isn't he? 

Poor Fortus looks sad, still not cracked into the big foursome yet. :) 

Wait...I think that's Slash sitting in front of Kat. His poofy hair gave it away. I wonder who the blonde sitting next to him is.

Fortus looks tired. Lol.

11 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I'm one of those people who see nothing wrong with those pictures and I've never cheated in a relationship. Please don't make assumptions like that.

I can make assumptions all I want because why should I believe anything from anyone in a GNR forum? :shrugs:

I could be a big criminal and you wouldn't know, nor would I come here telling people that I am. I'm sorry but there's no logic in what you are asking me.

I also said "probably", not "certainly".

11 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Seriously? :lol:

I can only speak for myself but I've never cheated on anyone and I wouldn't be bothered by somebody kissing my boyfriends hand. Even if it was in a flirty way. :shrugs: If your relationship is healthy and secure what's a kiss on the hand to worry about? On the lips would be different but it's his hand. It's not that serious. :facepalm:

HA HA HA HA HA. Yeah, right. Ok.

Read my response to the poster above.

I never said it is "serious" as in "divorce that asshole" and "burn those bitches". To me it is disrespectful, especially from the fans side. Even if he was single, it would be disrespectful as well.

If it was a man doing it to a female idol/artist, people would tear him down.

Lets stop this hypocrisy, please.

8 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

So what would you ladies do with Kesha? :P

I imagine @MillionsOfSpiders and @killuridols beating her to death :rofl-lol:

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. Really nasty and disgusting.

A man doing that to a woman would be taken to jail or something. This kind of behavior has to be punished for both sides. It is not cool.

• Like 1

Who is Kesha? Someone I should know?

I also think the kiss on a hand is no big deal.  :shrugs: 

With @Frey I'd also like to know what Axl and Slash would do with their love today. I'm quite sure they'd be less homophobic and more out of the closet

:awesomeface:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

HA HA HA HA HA. Yeah, right. Ok.

Read my response to the poster above.

I never said it is "serious" as in "divorce that asshole" and "burn those bitches". To me it is disrespectful, especially from the fans side. Even if he was single, it would be disrespectful as well.

If it was a man doing it to a female idol/artist, people would tear him down.

Lets stop this hypocrisy, please.

You really need to learn that some situations are subjective and not black and white. There's no reason to get defensive and upset about it all the time. If you're that upset over a fan kissing Slash's hand maybe you need to look at yourself, not everyone else. Why be so insecure about something so insignificant?

And insinuating that we've cheated on our significant others because we aren't offended is not only a ridiculous leap to make it's also extremely disrespectful. Like I said before, maybe where you're from it means something more but I think to the majority of people kissing somebodies hand is nothing and completely acceptable socially.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Who is Kesha? Someone I should know?

I also think the kiss on a hand is no big deal.  :shrugs: 

I wouldn't want to know her... she looks like a serious public health hazard to me. 

And you're right, it's not really a big deal. Not when you think back to things like this, when he was married lol

:awesomeface:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Nothing :smiley-confused2:

Mr Gemini :P

Omg, can you imagine Axl ranting via Twitter? And than ranting that the fuckin' Twitter allows you to write only 140 characters n' nobody will dictate his fuckin' actions... #suckmyfuckindick #PUNK #kickingyourbitchylittleassinnotime #nomorepatience :bitchfight:

:rofl-lol:

Once I posted a picture of their behaviour on social media, I'm thinking of making a pic of how they would have behaved had social media existed 25-30 years ago...But I'd rather do it after my shows :confused:

Hey, Axl, see you in 3 days :headbang:

insta3.gif.325436da1ef52553bd0778a67ea52890.gif

Haha classic! Kanye West would have some competition. But it would had been really cool if it had happened . We would had some great and real music. I think they would still rock like they used to in the early 90s 

7 hours ago, Frey said:

Sometimes I wish all the guys were born a couple of decades later because

a) we'd all get to experience GNR in their prime right now instead of getting whatever it is we have instead. Don't get me wrong, what's going on with the band right now is still pretty cool, but part of me wishes I could have been around to experience them in the 80s/early 90s. I was a kid back then and and no one would take me to see them and I wasn't allowed to go on my own either :max::P

b) Slash could just go after Axl for real these days and they'd live happily tumultuously ever after and we'd all be saved from the never-ending stream of redhead ex-wifes, groupies and Instagram posts.

This. I love your posts because they make me dream of Slaxl :heart: No, but really, it is almost common nowadays  for people to come out. I second what @MillionsOfSpiders said, please tell us more : D  

10 minutes ago, penelope said:

This. I love your posts because they make me dream of Slaxl :heart: No, but really, it is almost common nowadays  for people to come out. I second what @MillionsOfSpiders said, please tell us more : D  

I don't think it was me asking for more Slaxl :lol:

Welcome to the thread by the way, very cool to see you posting away :) Keep it up :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

You really need to learn that some situations are subjective and not black and white. There's no reason to get defensive and upset about it all the time. If you're that upset over a fan kissing Slash's hand maybe you need to look at yourself, not everyone else. Why be so insecure about something so insignificant?

And insinuating that we've cheated on our significant others because we aren't offended is not only a ridiculous leap to make it's also extremely disrespectful. Like I said before, maybe where you're from it means something more but I think to the majority of people kissing somebodies hand is nothing and completely acceptable socially.

Look, stop with that culture difference BS because I'm not the only one who sees something, at the least "questionable", with that picture. @MillionsOfSpiders is British and it looks to me she feels the same way about it, yet you're not picking on her culture or whatever.

I'm not upset or defensive. I gave my opinion and I even told you I didn't know exactly why I feel this way. It just looks bad to me and that's it. If you want to go reading it as "culture differences" or "insecurity", go head if that makes your day.

You are acting the same way you are accusing me of and you should take your own advice. To paraphrase you, you should also learn that some situations are subjective (I feel uncomfortable about it and you don't). Calling me "insecure" because I see something you don't, it is not any better than me "insinuating" that you all are cheaters. Your tone is patronizing.

Not only that, your condescending way to describe the situation and make me look like a crazy woman from Latinamerica leaves a lot to be desired. This is not just "a person kissing someone else's hand", as you want to simplify it. Someone else called the girl "stealth" and other person "groupie wannabe", so there's obviously something with it that some people see. I am aware others like you do not it see and that's fine.

So if it's so totally cool and fine with you, move on. You are the secure and happy one, after all. Right?

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes. :facepalm:

Was just thinking about joining....but I'm not sure it's worth it? Some of the "welcome" gifts you get when signing up are cool though.....Is the membership price for life or do you need to buy a new one each year? How's the activity on the official boards? :question:

Just now, Nostalgia^ said:

Was just thinking about joining....but I'm not sure it's worth it? Some of the "welcome" gifts you get when signing up are cool though.....Is the membership price for life or do you need to buy a new one each year? How's the activity on the official boards? :question:

It depends on what you expect from it. Like you said, the only cool thing about it are the gifts and the ocassional contests, although most of them are rigged and only let people from the USA participate. 

Memberships lasts a year from the moment you signed up, so you have to renew it everytime. 

Activity on the boards is low, with one person creating most of the threads and copying a lot of topics from this forum. There's hardly serious debate and most people are Axl apologist, sicophants and asskissers. There's no place for opposed views to the mainstream. So if that floats your boat you're gonna feel great, otherwise it is just boring.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't think it was me asking for more Slaxl :lol:

Welcome to the thread by the way, very cool to see you posting away :) Keep it up :thumbsup:

Oopsie :P i must have misread you, sorry. I couldn't control myself with the Slaxl. Thanks for the welcome :)

• Like 1