GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

Lol I don't know :lol:

Maybe your post is not confusing but the topic it is...... kinda lame that some people created an app to teach stupid stuff to men when all they need to do is just listen more to their ladies and learn what SHE likes.

Once again, they are treating women like every one of us are the same and that we all have a button you click and orgasm will magically happen. That ain't true, not all women like to be touched there, or stimulated that way.... It's insulting and abusive that such app exists :facepalm:

Oh, haha, I see. It is a strange one thats for sure! :lol:

The Government of Canada and the 7 women who designed the app released it for Womens Day. Im most off put by the sound it makes when being rubbed - its like sandpaper, lol.

I think its insulting to men as well!

12 hours ago, Lillie said:

It's pitty for Axl himself to go waste such a "talend"... Many bands around..

Then you take bands which put out an album more frequent, if you distill it, you get amount of good music which really made impact comparable to GNR with their few pieces. It's Axl's approach, perfection or nothing. I don't blame him, to say. Is it wasting? My approach in wasting talent is quiet liberal, happiness and peace of mind over half-assed work put out to be put out. There are artists who are dead for decades and their impact was never blunted by any band. There were ones who shone very intensely and very quickly and their legacy is alive and well...

Never ever underestimate quality over quantity, sometimes like few minutes of talk, a touch, presence, anything seemingly small can change someone's life :awesomeface:

And never let anyone juice you more than you can give just because it's pleasant to the others. :shades:

Axl ain't punk, he might be wild and reckless, but he is, he's always been too noble, classy, and giving too many f*cks to be a punk. 

2 hours ago, soon said:

Oh, haha, I see. It is a strange one thats for sure! :lol:

The Government of Canada and the 7 women who designed the app released it for Womens Day. Im most off put by the sound it makes when being rubbed - its like sandpaper, lol.

I think its insulting to men as well!

Well, that's even more bad if it was designed by women :facepalm:...... as usual, governments are clueless and trivializing the Women's Day with bullshit like that.

I wonder why it is so hard for some people to understand what this day is about . Can't they fucking read 5 lines on Wikipedia or something? :no:

So disappointing but I guess that's part of the fight too.... to educate the ones who still resist to the change.

32 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Well, that's even more bad if it was designed by women :facepalm:...... as usual, governments are clueless and trivializing the Women's Day with bullshit like that.

I wonder why it is so hard for some people to understand what this day is about . Can't they fucking read 5 lines on Wikipedia or something? :no:

So disappointing but I guess that's part of the fight too.... to educate the ones who still resist to the change.

You know, I truly never know how posts will be received. I was laughing out loud as i posted the about Clit Me and anticipated that others would find it funny or discussion worthy. I guess i was wrong for the most part. Zero men have commented or reacted ;)

I mainly just find the whole thing funny. The National Film Board used to have "Studio D" which was the Feminist studio. As far as I understand it was squarely a 2nd wave voice and by the early 90s people had had quite enough of second wave and shut it down:lol: :smiley-confused2: (J/K!!!!). So I guess the new feminist voice at the NFB is the FaceBook variety. But surely you cant slight someone for attempting to end the 'orgasm gap?'

One other reason I find it so funny is that the NFB is most well known for The Log Drivers Waltz and other old timey Canadiana. Aint no one got an NFB app of any type! Imagine my surprise when our quaint hockey and moose educators came out with Clit Me!?! :lol:

Edited by soon
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alja said:

Then you take bands which put out an album more frequent, if you distill it, you get amount of good music which really made impact comparable to GNR with their few pieces. It's Axl's approach, perfection or nothing. I don't blame him, to say. Is it wasting? My approach in wasting talent is quiet liberal, happiness and peace of mind over half-assed work put out to be put out. There are artists who are dead for decades and their impact was never blunted by any band. There were ones who shone very intensely and very quickly and their legacy is alive and well...

Never ever underestimate quality over quantity, sometimes like few minutes of talk, a touch, presence, anything seemingly small can change someone's life :awesomeface:

And never let anyone juice you more than you can give just because it's pleasant to the others. :shades:

Axl ain't punk, he might be wild and reckless, but he is, he's always been too noble, classy, and giving too many f*cks to be a punk. 

GNR legacy is timeless,we've said it many times   Yes,for me it's a waste to have such a great ability feeling n creativity n get stuck to an AFD a CD and a UYI...I've seen IRON MAIDEN 3times in my life...They still playing the big hits like Number of the Beast,Fear of the dark,The Trooper,Hallowed be thy name.cause an important amount of the crowd goes to hear only those...People expect hits. .But within years they've released great albums,others had a high commercial success,others less...They too sell their guts under the big brand,but you have a big amount of really good songs to listen to,from those talented guys.  Not only the number of the Beast or die...They also change playlist 

Every year....They add,they remove,in the last tour,Legacy of the Beast,they've included songs not that famous,some,performed first from another singer and Dickinson nailed them..He gave a brilliant performance...The man is 60,he's been through cancer,thank God he is healthy and sound,when they were off for Bruce's therapy,the band created a new album...The book of souls....Bruce lately released his own autobiography..... Maiden never dropped quality and Bruce has said that if my voice goes fuck up due to health problem,I'll stop the other day,cause I hate making a fool of my crowd....

You'll say that I compare and it's unfair to compare cause each one is unique...Yes,not all fingers are the same,and I always stand up for respect in differences...

I'll clarify myself..  With all the love I have for Axl and the admiration to the whole Axl phenomenon,for me,as a fan.and I guess for many others is a loss that we don't have much from him cause we know he can create far more better....When Maiden parted ways with Bruce,the guy created a bunch of top A quality albums....I love quality,by my own sense,cause it's an objective thing,especially in art...And just because I think that Axl is an A class artist,I'd like to have the honour in this life to have heard more from him...His peace  of mind and whole health comes first of course,same we've said when we heard that Bruce was sick...

But such perfectionism as you put it,is a noose,in my little opinion...And no,I don't like bands who repeat themselves,same patterns in order to release new,they rather been left known for the first big hit,over mixing same riffs,but Axl it's not that case...The way the guy plays piano is like an ocean...How come he stayed in still waters?I'd prefer trials n experiments than nothing...Not because I think he owns shit to fans,No! Just because we need guys like him,with both verbal and singing and musical ability...

For me?Meh...When I feel like I put my AFD on,and each time seems like the first!But then, I say again,too many bands for the crowds...

About punk...I didn't say anything about punk cause that scene was never my cup of tea...Apart from some Sex Pistols and Rammones,I have zero relation...The guy told that,I think meant sth else,but it wasn't me! I wouldn't although call Axl classy cause I don't think he either gives 2shits to be classy...The guy doesn't even own costumes...Axl had a musical culture,from church n shit,He has a wide range of listenings..I can hear him saying"From Black Sabbath to Bananarama " I think that Axl as a rebel was more like punk,as a persona..Unconventional n shit...

Axl doesn't belong in any Category....Is Axl Rose!End of story...Like Kurt,Morrison,Sid Vicious,Michael Jackson...And btw touch wood!!! All his real fans want him alive n kicking! 

I don't find intimidating being punk...There was a time,there was an era...Sid was true and authentic AF but I can't say more cause I know little....

Edited by Lillie

2 hours ago, Lillie said:

GNR legacy is timeless,we've said it many times   Yes,for me it's a waste to have such a great ability feeling n creativity n get stuck to an AFD a CD and a UYI...I've seen IRON MAIDEN 3times in my life...They still playing the big hits like Number of the Beast,Fear of the dark,The Trooper,Hallowed be thy name.cause an important amount of the crowd goes to hear only those...People expect hits. .But within years they've released great albums,others had a high commercial success,others less...They too sell their guts under the big brand,but you have a big amount of really good songs to listen to,from those talented guys.  Not only the number of the Beast or die...They also change playlist 

Every year....They add,they remove,in the last tour,Legacy of the Beast,they've included songs not that famous,some,performed first from another singer and Dickinson nailed them..He gave a brilliant performance...The man is 60,he's been through cancer,thank God he is healthy and sound,when they were off for Bruce's therapy,the band created a new album...The book of souls....Bruce lately released his own autobiography..... Maiden never dropped quality and Bruce has said that if my voice goes fuck up due to health problem,I'll stop the other day,cause I hate making a fool of my crowd....

You'll say that I compare and it's unfair to compare cause each one is unique...Yes,not all fingers are the same,and I always stand up for respect in differences...

I'll clarify myself..  With all the love I have for Axl and the admiration to the whole Axl phenomenon,for me,as a fan.and I guess for many others is a loss that we don't have much from him cause we know he can create far more better....When Maiden parted ways with Bruce,the guy created a bunch of top A quality albums....I love quality,by my own sense,cause it's an objective thing,especially in art...And just because I think that Axl is an A class artist,I'd like to have the honour in this life to have heard more from him...His peace  of mind and whole health comes first of course,same we've said when we heard that Bruce was sick...

But such perfectionism as you put it,is a noose,in my little opinion...And no,I don't like bands who repeat themselves,same patterns in order to release new,they rather been left known for the first big hit,over mixing same riffs,but Axl it's not that case...The way the guy plays piano is like an ocean...How come he stayed in still waters?I'd prefer trials n experiments than nothing...Not because I think he owns shit to fans,No! Just because we need guys like him,with both verbal and singing and musical ability...

For me?Meh...When I feel like I put my AFD on,and each time seems like the first!But then, I say again,too many bands for the crowds...

About punk...I didn't say anything about punk cause that scene was never my cup of tea...Apart from some Sex Pistols and Rammones,I have zero relation...The guy told that,I think meant sth else,but it wasn't me! I wouldn't although call Axl classy cause I don't think he either gives 2shits to be classy...The guy doesn't even own costumes...Axl had a musical culture,from church n shit,He has a wide range of listenings..I can hear him saying"From Black Sabbath to Bananarama " I think that Axl as a rebel was more like punk,as a persona..Unconventional n shit...

Axl doesn't belong in any Category....Is Axl Rose!End of story...Like Kurt,Morrison,Sid Vicious,Michael Jackson...And btw touch wood!!! All his real fans want him alive n kicking! 

I don't find intimidating being punk...There was a time,there was an era...Sid was true and authentic AF but I can't say more cause I know little....

For me, classy is a feeling someone gives. It's never about clothes, a redneck can wear finest clothes and still have, as it's said, straws pointing out of his shoes. Axl, even with his crazy-ass early wardrobe and not giving a flying f*ck about being classy is naturally classy, a gem in a waste rock regarding his upbringing (all the bios of people around him tell so and I swear on it, too). Like Stones, those dinosaur vagabonds with their antics are just classy. On the local scene I've seen too many acts and people missing this quality, that's how I found how much I value it! Punks usually miss this classy vibe, at least that bottom feeder noisy gutter rats who consider themselves punk, who never made it out of the local scene. Of course, créme de la créme has some class, because it comes from intelligence and talent, and of course, are a category of their own.

I would like to know how Axl sees himself in things like abilities and talent, songwriting, what he actually values on himself and what he sees as his actual talent and success, what he wants to share with the world as his most precious gift. It may be a real surprise, as far as we see him as a musician, but he is pretty much more complex. Maybe he finds satisfying to play piano to his cats and is perfectly content with his furry audience. Putting songs out to public always means that your precious spiritual children will be harshly judged and those voices will be loud... Even if you put it out to that lost shy kid in the corner with headphones to keep his spirits up. 

Even around me, I know many people who could put out more, yet they don't, for many reasons, like, they have no clue how amazing they actually are, or they way more often than not have some mental problems-challenges (ADHD, borderline personality, depression, addiction...) Or they are for some reason cut away from the source of their creativity and they just can't, even they were amazing n the past. Some musicians, too, are hard-workers (Slash is one, too) and would craft the song from scratch, others are rather intuitive and less predictable. 

18 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I had to fake it once in order to get the heck out of there. I'll spare you the details but basically it became clear to me very suddenly she was an insane satanist lol

:smiley-confused2:

6 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

One does not simply fake a male orgasm.

Eh...A woman can fake with moans,a man never cause you either ejaculate and release,then relax,pretty obvious when it happens,or just stay hard and maybe angry n keeps banging till he finish,or he just go soft cause sth distracted him n the intercourse is corrupted... I can't imagine of anything else,neither have happened to me...Graphic enough to say more and apologies 😎

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I had to fake it once in order to get the heck out of there. I'll spare you the details but basically it became clear to me very suddenly she was an insane satanist lol

Oh,you poor thing..How about your blood pressure then?And she bought it?

6 hours ago, soon said:

I dunno, like tremor and grunt a bit? Or given the circumstances, announce "it shot clear over your head!!" ? :lol:

Edit: regretting this post already! :facepalm: Ill see myself out :lol:

No problem dude😎 We've discussed pretty much everything here😄Human nature😎 Though,I didn't Like the app...It was rather lame to my eyes and especially ears,naive and c'mon,this kind of stuff are learned in practice...

• GNFNR 1

7 hours ago, Alja said:

For me, classy is a feeling someone gives. It's never about clothes, a redneck can wear finest clothes and still have, as it's said, straws pointing out of his shoes. Axl, even with his crazy-ass early wardrobe and not giving a flying f*ck about being classy is naturally classy, a gem in a waste rock regarding his upbringing (all the bios of people around him tell so and I swear on it, too). Like Stones, those dinosaur vagabonds with their antics are just classy. On the local scene I've seen too many acts and people missing this quality, that's how I found how much I value it! Punks usually miss this classy vibe, at least that bottom feeder noisy gutter rats who consider themselves punk, who never made it out of the local scene. Of course, créme de la créme has some class, because it comes from intelligence and talent, and of course, are a category of their own.

I would like to know how Axl sees himself in things like abilities and talent, songwriting, what he actually values on himself and what he sees as his actual talent and success, what he wants to share with the world as his most precious gift. It may be a real surprise, as far as we see him as a musician, but he is pretty much more complex. Maybe he finds satisfying to play piano to his cats and is perfectly content with his furry audience. Putting songs out to public always means that your precious spiritual children will be harshly judged and those voices will be loud... Even if you put it out to that lost shy kid in the corner with headphones to keep his spirits up. 

Even around me, I know many people who could put out more, yet they don't, for many reasons, like, they have no clue how amazing they actually are, or they way more often than not have some mental problems-challenges (ADHD, borderline personality, depression, addiction...) Or they are for some reason cut away from the source of their creativity and they just can't, even they were amazing n the past. Some musicians, too, are hard-workers (Slash is one, too) and would craft the song from scratch, others are rather intuitive and less predictable. 

For me classy is someone like Bruce Dickinson,Pro AF, pilot and many other things also,always low profile, no personal drama headlines,People discuss him for his work and only,not about his relationship with Harris or chicks...Nothing is known on how he've treated his woman,none never was like "Oh this guy is this or that" Nevertheless, if he goes pissed off on crowd's BS, he has a worst mouth than Axl...He can make you feel like an ant,or can show you the exit in a matter of secs...He takes no shit on his shows....Axl is too muich to be classy...He is not punk,but he is a rebel...Being classy and being a rebel at the same time?Eh...:shrugs: Iron Maiden and Bruce's personal songs are all with deep meanings and of course against system but they're not show off. About wars, society,some say that you can learn basic history from Iron Maiden(...)I take this with a grain of salt of course, but they know what they write... I won't say more for MAIDEN cause those who know and listen to them know what they are about...

Since we take some minutes of our lives to post here we all have a personal sympathy or a personal image for who Axl,Slash etc is...Or better what they mean to each one of us...

What Axl means to me is different from what means to you to anybody...It's objective and sometimes emotional excesses that caused by songs,blind us and prevent us from seeing the big picture.Axl is misunderstood but Axl also have done big mistakes,a human thing,we all do,which mistakes have stigmatized him badly...When people make it big,leeches and vultures around are after their ass, and at any given chance they bite with no mercy...But some artists have managed to be overly respectfull,like them or not, and their name is not related with models,beatings,overdramatic breakups and other shit...And this alone make them classy...Classy means to me "I do not provoke" I say what i have to say through my creations and people accept or reject them...Just because i've read every single thing Axl have said,he never gave the impression of someone who claims to be an aristocrat or a posh,guy...Another love of mine,Johnny Depp, has said"If you ever hear me sayimg i'm a serious actor,please slap me immediately"!Yet the roles he've played, his own unique and weird way , to me eyes,are better than any of big holy monsters of cinema...Cause he puts soul! Others are better technically than him,but  when i wanna feel deep i go for Johnny...

Axl has a contradictive personality,bipolar as he is,which makes the matter of his magic... He was the one who wrote SCOM, he was the one who gone totally nuts on perfect crime...The convo can be endless, cause we simply see him differently...So due to lack of any more time i won't continue writting, i think we've exchanged our views in details, personally and we've enjoyed it... I have at least...

As for the anonymous introvert, shy, silent gems worlwide,well this is another topic,which i'd like to debate some day...For now i'll say that in order to bring your gems out you have to believe firstly that they are worthwhile...No amount of judgement can stop a person who believes in his abilities...And Axl don't! Unfortunately...He may put us all in awe many times, but i strongly believe that if this guy had a balanced realistic without high heights and deep lows,self image, he would have done many more...A  band that i love,Rotting Christ,have told that we never started writting, thinking how people would take our creations...We just take the strings , the pen and we pour our souls to it,zero fucks given on how much we gonna sell..If people like it ok, if not we gonna retry but not in order to be more likeable or acceptable or mainstream..In order to improve our selves and what we do....(They will not have called themselves RC if they wanted big fame and wide acceptance)They've also said that if you start writting thinking about acceptance, you're done.Leave it, do something else...

So,imo again, If Axl believed in Axl and wasn't sensitive over how Slash, Duff, Stephanie, crowds,will accept him or not,cause he's said that those guys have destroyed him made him second guess his lyrical abilities for years...So Axl needs to break this and this is the core of his un-creativity....Low self esteem... He hopefully is over this by now, as it seems...Axl should not give a shit about acceptance...A leftover of his childhood...Dickinson has also a drama childhood background, but as long as he made it he never gone back in gaslighting...So Axl needed some serious pro help no mamma  Beta's pamperings and yes....Noone can stub you, if you haven't put the knife in their hands first...And what is a better knife from self doubt? All this...

Edited by Lillie

7 hours ago, Alja said:

There can be mechanical erection without pleasure. Or maybe men fake an orgasm when someone goes back door?

Eh... Yeah why not? IDK :shrugs:But you can not fake an orgasm as a woman can... You either have it or not.It's pretty obvious and tangible...But i won't say more cause you are the doctor, you probably know more...

12 hours ago, soon said:

You know, I truly never know how posts will be received. I was laughing out loud as i posted the about Clit Me and anticipated that others would find it funny or discussion worthy. I guess i was wrong for the most part. Zero men have commented or reacted ;)

I mainly just find the whole thing funny.

Well... I don't know what to say.... I didn't find it that funny... maybe it is the way I am, I don't know... It's like... when people laugh at sexual things, I automatically picture Beavis & Butthead doing it and I can't help but rolling my eyes at the situation.

Also the AD they did for the app put me off as it took too long to convey the message and I got bored of watching people drawing penises.... it took so long that I think it lost the whole fucking meaning because it felt like, once again, this was some phalic-centered bullshit.

Most apps are a waste of time and cellphone space. They hardly help you with anything and in this case, I really doubt lack of common sense can be fixed by an app. 

Orgasm gap is bullshit too.... if you are not a selfish person and you want your partner to enjoy sex together, you will do what you gotta do to either delay or hurry up your orgasm.

2 hours ago, Lillie said:

Eh... Yeah why not? IDK :shrugs:But you can not fake an orgasm as a woman can... You either have it or not.It's pretty obvious and tangible...But i won't say more cause you are the doctor, you probably know more...

I've never talked this to other women but is the fake female orgasm something real or just another bollocks myth made up by God knows who? :question:

Because I have never faked an orgasm and I don't think I could ever do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I've never talked this to other women but is the fake female orgasm something real or just another bollocks myth made up by God knows who? :question:

Because I have never faked an orgasm and I don't think I could ever do it.

Uh...i think that female orgasm is sth more complicated than male..You can Google it for further details...I don't think that i've ever gone in such details in discussions with friends but then Sharon Stone has said sth like"Women may fake orgasms, but men fake whole relationships".... I interpret it that some women may exaggerate pleasure, in order to reassure their partner that he is good and they have a good time...:shrugs:This is a very very personal area and everything is objective..

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

She said the psychotic stuff as she was cumming, I feined enthusiasm and gave her a few more rams then pulled out. I was still hard and did not cum but she was tied up on her hands and knees blindfolded, so I lied. 

Unless it's a rapist or something I try not to judge people for how they are sexually, it just feels sort of mean/cruel, so I faked it like a trooper lol. It was very upsetting though and super awkward. I left and ceased all contact so she didn't buy it after that but hey I did my best. 

Dah... I can imagine the feeling of left down in crucial moment...It is awkward and:facepalm:

People are judgemental towards everything so it doesn't impress me anymore that whatever someone say could be used against him/her...Personal preferences since they are consensual, should not be a subject of judgement...but some people can export "deamons and dragons" from just some words... Like,some people like to curse when they are about to cum....:lol: If the other one is not in same spirits, a romantic/sexy moment can be turned  into a fight in a matter of secs...:lol:

Edited by Lillie

10 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

That's cute if you would consider swearing as something that would disturb lol.

No, what she was fantasizing about was next level stuff, involving the devil, animal sacrifice and blood in a church scenario. I think religion is a bunch of rubbish, I was shocked and disturbed out of sheer yuckyness lol.

I personaly have no problem with swearings but everyone's limits are different...I didn't tell this about you, like you misunderstood her...She may was just  horny stoned hyped that moment? But if you say so,if i was in your position,i would be like WTF and searching for the door too! To tell you the truth,once i was almost there with a guy, but thanKfully, i smelled shit quickly before i've moved further with him...We had a very interesting and deep convo about religions, then he started talking about secret Gospel, i was like "k...no big deal let's leave him keep talking'....and he started talking really serious shit as fantasies or hypothetical situations, i was still tolerant cause imagination from practice have often a huge distance, then one weird AF phrase which i don't like to share right now, made me shit my pants and i started giving excuses to run off... Thankfully we were in a cafe, for just talking,i don't move further if i don't know the guy enough anyways... Um... so i can get what you say...My second paragraph was not against you, it was an answer to the phrase "Unless it's a rapist or something I try not to judge people for how they are sexually"

@Oldest Goat I'd like to add that just because i listen to some blackmetal bands like Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of filth,Bathory etc i am tolerant in discussiions...I know that people like to play with fire, to explore the bottom of their imagination,which is bottomless  often, but i give zero F's about satanism and stuff like that... Neither  am I a religious person, cause behind the curtain of religion hide the worst monsters....I've never seen the involving of a higher power in human's life....Ok this is another topic..I'd like to say that often common musical or movies preferences can be a trap...This guy was in costume, searching for victims in the university! He had zero freak outfit...I couldn't care less about what he told about Heaven n Hell...But the fucker told that he would find nice and intriguing if his parents were dead...He would like to see this... This freaked me out! Probably some childhood serious traumas? Idk, i don't care, this crossed the line for me and i was like OMFG!!! I was running late at night outside a graveyard cause my university's and near cafe entrance was next main graveyard's entance, scared AF, he was after me like where do you go? when we gonna meet again, i 'll call ya!! Just my luck, i grabbed the last in line bus and pfewwww.....I changed number the next day....What can be hide under a costume and a briefcase...

Edited by Lillie