GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 minutes ago, alfierose said:

You can start whatever thread you want in AG. I suspect it will attract a bigger crowd commenting though, if you are okay with that go ahead by all means.

Ok thanks! I'm not seeing myself really active on it,but here and there in order to prevent derails from the GNR core..

Edited by Lillie

30 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Don't try to find the logic behind it because it does not have it........... but I think if this was the Men's Thread, all that shit would be allowed to a larger extent because, you know, inequalities and such :rolleyes:

No sorry. Staying on topic is required across the board especially where GNR threads are concerned. Seriously I've championed keeping this thread going through all-sorts of nonsense as you well know. There is no anti woman conspiracy going on and this thread gets plenty of leeway with what is discussed so please stop making inflammatory posts that suggest otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Alja about smokey eyes...I stopped using make up many years ago, it was in fashion a decade before,most women in university, in work, used to use basic stuff like powder or compact or the wet foundation thing and blusher at nights... Smokey eyes was a must trend back then,tutorials over tutorials in magazines for the big day of new year's eve etc.. i have seriously no idea what hooded eyes is,Uh...but i'm not seeing many heavily "painted" faces around now or in FB/PINTEREST fashion pages wordwide...

3 minutes ago, Lillie said:

@Alja about smokey eyes...I stopped using make up many years ago, it was in fashion a decade before,most women in university, in work, used to use basic stuff like powder or compact or the wet foundation thing and blusher at nights... Smokey eyes was a must trend back then,tutorials over tutorials in magazines for the big day of new year's eve etc.. i have seriously no idea what hooded eyes is,Uh...but i'm not seeing many heavily "painted" faces around now or in FB/PINTEREST fashion pages wordwide...

Hooded eyes is when your eyelid is covered - it's either inborn or it happens/worsens with aging. Axl's right eye is hooded on this picture and it's tricky to do even an eyeline on eyes like these. Any advise is a good one ;)

Image result for axl rose

10 minutes ago, Alja said:

Hooded eyes is when your eyelid is covered - it's either inborn or it happens/worsens with aging. Axl's right eye is hooded on this picture and it's tricky to do even an eyeline on eyes like these. Any advise is a good one ;)

Image result for axl rose

Out of reactions but please accept this heart:heart: for this great pic of his:wub:... Ok..what i was saying? Advice about what?I like the way Axl uses eye liner now:ph34r: and when i rarely use eye stuff it'll be some black mascara, or pencil..And a lil bit of rotten apple shades of lipstick...But not in a daily basis of course. 

Edited by Lillie
  • Like 1

@Alja*** I can't stand eye liner, i cry my ass out, i never owned any, but my bestie is a make up artist,she tried to put some on me and... a river... I literally can not stand it..

Just now, janrichmond said:

Bad Apple lipstick you mean ;)

Eh? We call it rotten apple shades in greek :)

I did a quick check but I didn't see this posted or discussed anywhere, apols if it has. Susan is releasing a novel next month called The Velvet Rose based on coming of age in the 90s.

Is anyone a big fiction reader? I'm tempted to get it if it's on kindle just because nostalgia. Maybe it will inadvertently reveal some interesting stuff despite being technically fiction. :lol:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagans-wife-to-publish-first-novel-in-april/

Official book synopsis: "In the early nineties, Scarlet, a painter and high fashion model, finds herself working in some of the world 's most famous fashion capitals. As her adventure continues, she meets Johnny of THE WESTIES, an up-and-coming band on the cusp of superstardom. What ensues is an unhinged ride of a novel following the audacious lead female protagonist as she navigates her life through fame, addiction, infidelity, and all the ups and downs of dating a legendary musician from one of the biggest rock bands in history. A riveting and heartfelt journey of figuring out one 's own path and championing that aspect to finding their dreams. Rich in spirit and relatable for all those who have ever had the courage to chase their dreams and pursue an unconventional path in this glorious world. A page-turner, frequently injected with laugh-out-loud humor, front row seat of fun debut that is being heralded as the earnest generation of authenticity of a nineties voyage, Susan Holmes McKagan shines in 'The Velvet Rose'."

• Like 1

So...uhm...following this discussion...can we at least talk about the only orgasm that matters that happened in the GNR world? You know, the jizzy...Izzy jizzing on Slash's leg. I'm interested in discuss that orgasm. Can we?  :smiley-confused2:   

:P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, dgnr said:

So...uhm...following this discussion...can we at least talk about the only orgasm that matters that happened in the GNR world? You know, the jizzy...Izzy jizzing on Slash's leg. I'm interested in discuss that orgasm. Can we?  :smiley-confused2:   

Can we also talk Slaxl?? Slaxl freak here:headbang:

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

:rofl-lol: We have to! Band related!!!!!!! :lol:

5 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Is anyone a big fiction reader? I'm tempted to get it if it's on kindle just because nostalgia. Maybe it will inadvertently reveal some interesting stuff despite being technically fiction. :lol:

Get the physical book... then post it to me after 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I did a quick check but I didn't see this posted or discussed anywhere, apols if it has. Susan is releasing a novel next month called The Velvet Rose based on coming of age in the 90s.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagans-wife-to-publish-first-novel-in-april/

Official book synopsis: "In the early nineties, Scarlet, a painter and high fashion model, finds herself working in some of the world 's most famous fashion capitals. As her adventure continues, she meets Johnny of THE WESTIES, an up-and-coming band on the cusp of superstardom. What ensues is an unhinged ride of a novel following the audacious lead female protagonist as she navigates her life through fame, addiction, infidelity, and all the ups and downs of dating a legendary musician from one of the biggest rock bands in history. A riveting and heartfelt journey of figuring out one 's own path and championing that aspect to finding their dreams. Rich in spirit and relatable for all those who have ever had the courage to chase their dreams and pursue an unconventional path in this glorious world. A page-turner, frequently injected with laugh-out-loud humor, front row seat of fun debut that is being heralded as the earnest generation of authenticity of a nineties voyage, Susan Holmes McKagan shines in 'The Velvet Rose'."

I think we mentioned it here somewhere.... 

I can’t be asked to read it but would be interested in any reviews. Also, it does sound a little trashy, doesn’t it? Also, there was the purse discussion because Susan is giving one away as a gift along with the novel and something else...

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I think we mentioned it here somewhere.... 

I can’t be asked to read it but would be interested in any reviews. Also, it does sound a little trashy, doesn’t it? Also, there was the purse discussion because Susan is giving one away as a gift along with the novel and something else...

It basically sounds like a rehash of her life with a few changed details. That's why I thought it might be quite revealing. 

I think I'll buy it (hard copy for Jan I guess :lol:) maybe we can just keep posting it on the next person!

It's pretty bad that the blabbermouth article only had a picture of Duff when it's her book, I mean come on I know it's not going to be a NYT bestseller but at least have the decency to picture the actual author.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lillie said:

Can we also talk Slaxl?? Slaxl freak here:headbang:

Not sure. There aren't written records about a Slaxl orgasm in any form. About the jizzy, yes, we do have written records. Still can't believe that Slash decided to share that particular detail with us. But, oh well, you'll never see me complaining about that :P

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

:rofl-lol: We have to! Band related!!!!!!! :lol:

I knew I could count on you, lady! And we do know one thing or two about both Izzy and Slash's male parts. Make of that what you will :facepalm: :rofl-lol:

8 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

What about a Don't Cry mascara?

Take the notebook, Nandinho, and write it down. Jan's offering you new awesome merch ideas on a platter :o 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Not sure. There aren't written records about a Slaxl orgasm in any form. About the jizzy, yes, we do have written records. Still can't believe that Slash decided to share that particular detail with us. But, oh well, you'll never see me complaining about that :P

I knew I could count on you, lady! And we do know one thing or two about both Izzy and Slash's male parts. Make of that what you will :facepalm: :rofl-lol:

Take the notebook, Nandinho, and write it down. Jan's offering you new awesome merch ideas on a platter :o 

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Hats off!!