alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

On 9/29/2019 at 3:56 AM, soon said:

I mean he started his career eating sex workers left over gravy (:vomit:)

What? Where do they talk about this?

On 10/1/2019 at 6:57 AM, killuridols said:

We're about to reach page 1000 of Women's Thread and no one cares...... :awesomeface:

We're at 1000 now.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

Probably some ladies here are Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell and gigi Hadid and they criticize people's weight.. It's time to look at yourself.. Axl was one of the most handsome and sexy man in rock.. He aged... And probably its time to eat... I don't understand what's your problem... 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/10/2019 at 2:46 PM, soon said:

Does anyone else think that Greta takes style tips from Izzy? Here she is in runners, coloured pants and a plaid shirt. Albeit the shirt is a womens 'cut' but just picture a mens cut. I swear Ive seen current day Izzy in those exact same running shoes!

I love your energy to connect the dots with these things!! :lol:

Very funny but I think Greta has no one damn clue about who Izzy is or even Guns N' Roses :P

But she's better off that way! :headbang:

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

We're at 1000 now.

FINALLY BEYOOOOOOOOOOOOTCH!!! :devilshades:

31 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Probably some ladies here are Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell and gigi Hadid and they criticize people's weight.. It's time to look at yourself.. Axl was one of the most handsome and sexy man in rock.. He aged... And probably its time to eat... I don't understand what's your problem... 

Hegemonic beauty and health don't go hand in hand.

Someone can be healthy and NOT BE Gigi Hadid........ telling us to look at ourselves is weird...... like you assume what people look like here just because we talk about Axl's weight. :question:
There's no correlation between topics.

Also saying "probably it's time to eat" it's not the best advice you can post in here, much less to your beloved Axl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I love your energy to connect the dots with these things!! :lol:

Very funny but I think Greta has no one damn clue about who Izzy is or even Guns N' Roses :P

But she's better off that way! :headbang:

FINALLY BEYOOOOOOOOOOOOTCH!!! :devilshades:

Hegemonic beauty and health don't go hand in hand.

Someone can be healthy and NOT BE Gigi Hadid........ telling us to look at ourselves is weird...... like you assume what people look like here just because we talk about Axl's weight. :question:
There's no correlation between topics.

Also saying "probably it's time to eat" it's not the best advice you can post in here, much less to your beloved Axl.

Are you a doctor??my beloved axl lives his life without complex... try to do the same thing...maybe you ll be a better person...

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cindy1985 said:

Are you a doctor??my beloved axl lives his life without complex... try to do the same thing...maybe you ll be a better person...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

... if someone poked Axl to the back so he straightened up more often, that would do a lot of favor to his figure. Just saying. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

It is a shame the feigned euphoria of reaching 1000 pages isn't enough to cleanse and enlighten the few wretched swamp-gremlins who ruined the last thread and this one lol.

• Like 1

And all of a sudden I was wondering................... :monkey:

ARE THERE ANY GN'R VIDEOS STILL AVAILABLE ON THE INTERWEBZZZZZZZZZZ?? :question:

chummy_chum_chums_09.png

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@killuridols Not many,no. Wanker and Mofo see to that, or are you meaning something else?

I was thinking that we could celebrate the 1000 page of WT posting our favorite GN'R videos but then I checked my YouTube playlists and they are all "removed" :facepalm: :lol:

• Like 1

Chiming in to congratulate us on 1000 pages of Women's Discussion Part 2! 

I saw the band last weekend, and there really isn't much new to discuss.  :shrugs:  I gotta say, Axl could consult with Rob Zombie on being in shape.  Apparently RZ's a vegan and does yoga or martial arts or something, and it clearly pays off.  That guy moves like he's in his early 30s, and he's only 3 years younger than Axl. 

Carry on!

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

18 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@killuridols Not many,no. Wanker and Mofo see to that, or are you meaning something else?

Do they remove gifs? Because there’s one recently found that I’m not sure has been posted before :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, triad said:

Chiming in to congratulate us on 1000 pages of Women's Discussion Part 2! 

I saw the band last weekend, and there really isn't much new to discuss.  :shrugs:  I gotta say, Axl could consult with Rob Zombie on being in shape.  Apparently RZ's a vegan and does yoga or martial arts or something, and it clearly pays off.  That guy moves like he's in his early 30s, and he's only 3 years younger than Axl. 

Carry on!

Where did you saw them? Did you like the show?

Martial arts are good exercise for staying in shape. I've not seen Rob Z in a thousand years and I only remember him as a bunch of hair :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Do they remove gifs? Because there’s one recently found that I’m not sure has been posted before :ph34r:

Pretty sure that gifs are fine :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, janrichmond said:

Pretty sure that gifs are fine :lol:

Well they’re little cunts aren’t they, wouldn’t surprise me if they find a way to wipe gifs too :P

• Haha 1

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well they’re little cunts aren’t they, wouldn’t surprise me if they find a way to wipe gifs too :P

They really are, Mofo i can kind of understand, he/she really thinks they are doing the right thing. Wanker has leaked stuff, belittled TB and lies his arse off 24/7. He's the bigger cunt IMO

• Like 1

Just now, janrichmond said:

They really are, Mofo i can kind of understand, he/she really thinks they are doing the right thing. Wanker has leaked stuff, belittled TB and lies his arse off 24/7. He's the bigger cunt IMO

And he pretends he’s English - fuck off, we don’t want him associated with us :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

And all of a sudden I was wondering................... :monkey:

ARE THERE ANY GN'R VIDEOS STILL AVAILABLE ON THE INTERWEBZZZZZZZZZZ?? :question:

chummy_chum_chums_09.png

Nope

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, ACDC8 said:

LMAO. So... are YOU a doctor? Cleary not, as a doctor would never associate aging with such lame excuse :crazy:  

And "time to look at yourself"? :blink: Who you think you are? LMAO You don't know about us or about the way we look, or how we take care of yourselves. Double :crazy::crazy: 

And "it is time to eat"? Triple :crazy::crazy::crazy: 

Take care of yourself sis! :heart: Mental health is important, VERY important. 

I'm a person who doesn't have problem with people's weight sexuality all these taboos. Yeah axl is not the sexy guy used to be back to 80s-90s.. Are you sure that he doesn't advise doctors about his health?? Or he doesn't take some medicines that cause this?? 

17 minutes ago, Lio said:

Aww, the women's thread. A 1000 pages and still proving how a bunch of women together can quickly become intolerable. What a lot of mean bitching in these past few pages!

Axl should look sexy, Axl should do this, Axl should do that, I can still fit in the same clothes as when I was 16, I'm 40, but people still think I'm late 20s. Please, LOL.

You know what? Axl's 57. He should just do what he wants to do. He's earned that right. You have the right not to look at him because you obviously don't like what you see and looks are VERRRRY important to you! Go watch some model magazine instead of being a bully. Yes, I know, several people here think it's okay to bully because when you're famous, that gives other people the right to say mean stuff, and Axl won't read it anyway. Thing is, it usually isn't enough to just bully Axl, before you know it, you have people insinuating other posters have mental problems? Really? Despicable.

Ugh.

Exactly....