alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

6 minutes ago, Asia said:

Where did you hear that about finding Keith?

Some Slash interview this summer, as far as I remember it contained this sentence: Cause there's a bond that you have that's never [broken]. And then what happens is the bond makes the negative side of it that much worse, because you're forced out of it."

The one I took the quote from didnt have anything about Keith, so probably it was cut or something.

9 hours ago, Alja said:

Some Slash interview this summer, as far as I remember it contained this sentence: Cause there's a bond that you have that's never [broken]. And then what happens is the bond makes the negative side of it that much worse, because you're forced out of it."

I remember too that Slash mentioned Keith somewhere, but I can't remmeber where

I was listening to Ace Harper' s songs today. She really has a good voice. Dollar Pills, good song.

• Like 1

:lol::shrugs:I don't think it has died but may be terminally ill...

Pity lots of the previously active members seem to have drifted away (I've only checked back in recently). But that's how it goes in forums. 

Now that shows are starting up again it might get a new lease of life?? @john lennon

Edited by money honey

17 hours ago, money honey said:

:lol::shrugs:I don't think it has died but may be terminally ill...

Pity lots of the previously active members seem to have drifted away (I've only checked back in recently). But that's how it goes in forums. 

Now that shows are starting up again it might get a new lease of life?? @john lennon

Maybe, who knows? 

A little disappointed tho. Forgot about this site for about a year and then for some odd reason thought of WT and went in to look and... DEAD. :shrugs:I mean I get it tho lol

14 hours ago, john lennon said:

Maybe, who knows? 

A little disappointed tho. Forgot about this site for about a year and then for some odd reason thought of WT and went in to look and... DEAD. :shrugs:I mean I get it tho lol

OK here's a conversation starter... came across this  - Slash being interviewed on a talk show panel in the mid 90s... other guests are total assholes who try to make fun of him ... he's obviously high as a kite but holds it together admirably and doesn't let them drown him out.

Has anyone else seen this before? What do you think?

• GNFNR 2

On 2020-01-29 at 11:47 PM, john lennon said:

So did this thread die, or? 

Sad... we had some fun here before, but I guess ppl are just busy and tired of never having much more to talk about in terms of GnR... (when we talk about Axl's hair or body some others get angry at us... lol... well, I don't like to talk about cringe merchandise, so there is pretty much nothing else to talk :shrugs:). Ok, wait a sec, there was the Miami-same-songs-for -the-past-decades concert tonight, any thoughts? Quite fun to read the vast majority of everyone's reaction on the other thread - and I must agree with the vast majority of them :popcorn:I really don't know why I still follow this band (well, it is my fav band, but jeez, it's all becoming so cringe...) 

Note to whoever disagrees : this is a FORUM, this is MY OPINION, you can disagree as much as you want, I don't give a f* :hahafyou:

Note (2): thanks @money honey for posting that video, never watched before. I LOOOOVE Slash. Way more entertaining than tonight's concert, so thanks! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

I remember seeing or reading something, but honesty didn't care that much - always wish the best for Steven but didn't look for more info, I rarely try to know what's going on with him... I miss Izzy though - impossible to not miss Izzy :)

• Thanks 1

and for those who haven't seen it yet... tonight's TOP highlight: 

YqIfRsD.jpg 

@Andy14 we miss you girl - please come back here!

Edited by ACDC8
we need Andy back here :)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

Sad... we had some fun here before, but I guess ppl are just busy and tired of never having much more to talk about in terms of GnR... (when we talk about Axl's hair or body some others get angry at us... lol... well, I don't like to talk about cringe merchandise, so there is pretty much nothing else to talk :shrugs:). Ok, wait a sec, there was the Miami-same-songs-for -the-past-decades concert tonight, any thoughts? Quite fun to read the vast majority of everyone's reaction on the other thread - and I must agree with the vast majority of them :popcorn:I really don't know why I still follow this band (well, it is my fav band, but jeez, it's all becoming so cringe...) 

Note to whoever disagrees : this is a FORUM, this is MY OPINION, you can disagree as much as you want, I don't give a f* :hahafyou:

Note (2): thanks @money honey for posting that video, never watched before. I LOOOOVE Slash. Way more entertaining than tonight's concert, so thanks! 

I am busy with college and I’m moving to The Bee Gees rn :smiley-confused2: (I love Robin:heart:)

Don’t worry tho, GN’R still My 1# in My list:headbang:. And I’m still waiting for the wedding of Slaxl :drool:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

Firstly, hi @ACDC8!

It absolutely is hard to talk about anything much here at the moment with not much going on... and now that the Miami show is over we have to wait till March for more shows. This band sure does like to mess with its fans. And yet we still keep coming back... to the shows, to the forum... the magnetism exerted by this band is a so strong. (To me anyway!)

You're welcome for the video - I find it fascinating too - also adore Slash. I surprised myself by how defensive I felt on his behalf watching the video. 

2 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

YqIfRsD.jpg 

Yeah come back @Andy14, we promise not to pester you with requests for new GNR memes... ;)

@SerenityScorp, great to hear from you again!! You still drawing? Any new Slaxl stuff? :lol:

Has @killuridols given up on this thread altogether? @MillionsOfSpiders, @Tori, @MaskingApathy... love to have you all back. (I'm only just back myself!)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

YqIfRsD.jpg 

What’s wrong with Axl’s hair?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, money honey said:

Firstly, hi @ACDC8!

It absolutely is hard to talk about anything much here at the moment with not much going on... and now that the Miami show is over we have to wait till March for more shows. This band sure does like to mess with its fans. And yet we still keep coming back... to the shows, to the forum... the magnetism exerted by this band is a so strong. (To me anyway!)

You're welcome for the video - I find it fascinating too - also adore Slash. I surprised myself by how defensive I felt on his behalf watching the video. 

Yeah come back @Andy14, we promise not to pester you with requests for new GNR memes... ;)

@SerenityScorp, great to hear from you again!! You still drawing? Any new Slaxl stuff? :lol:

Has @killuridols given up on this thread altogether? @MillionsOfSpiders, @Tori, @MaskingApathy... love to have you all back. (I'm only just back myself!)

Hi! Sorry for MIA. I’m still drawing. I don’t have any new Slaxl stuff. I wish I had a teleport N’ invisible cloak so that I can take lots of Slaxl pictures :smiley-confused2:

9 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

What’s wrong with Axl’s hair?

Most probably it was just squeezed under the hat...

Hi ladies,

I've been on the forum since October I think. I hope this thread can be resuscitated. It would be nice to have other ladies to talk to about GNR. 

• Like 3

I have locked this and a new thread has been started, Thank you everyone who contributed and let's go again!

• GNFNR 1