GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

19 minutes ago, Frey said:

No please share with the class :lol: I'm sure it would either lead to hilarity or drama, but either way you're always entertaining :awesomeface:

(And I mean... that girl looks happy enough to be in the middle of that ginger sandwich, so... whatever lol)

:ph34r: 

Spoiler

I only hope that worn-out clothes was the only thing Stuart inherited from his older brother :smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

On 4/15/2017 at 6:31 AM, Frey said:

Welcome. I remember that story about Duff having a hissy fit, it was discussed here in this thread at some point as well. @MillionsOfSpiders was the one who told it I think.

And I'm pretty sure many people share your feelings. I certainly do. I never thought we'd get what we have now, so I'm already pretty happy about the current situation. I'd like to see Izzy involved in this as well, but like I said earlier, that's not up to us and all we can do is wait and see how things develop and if the guys can sort themselves out.

Slash and Axl having an orgy with a bunch of ugly people

He really is tiny compared to most of the other kids there. Same with the track team picture.

No wonder he got bullied so much. It's one thing to be a weird kid with behavioral problems if you're big and imposing, but it's quite another thing if you're also small and weak in addition to that.

I certainly am glad I was always on the tall and not easily pushed around side of things.

I don't remember Duff having a hissy fit? What was that all about? And of course he is human we all are, and we all have those days. 

Why does the school yearbook have the most obvious captions? "Girls find music fun" yeah I would have never guessed that.

When I was a kid my parents signed paperwork so I would not be in the Yearbooks and I am secretly glad.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Not at all, I was just joking around trying to make you guys laugh. :heart:

:max:

We've been patrolling around and have noticed certain stuff. We'll be keeping an eye on the "neighbor" thread.

Provocation detected (Axl's ugly pics will get a retaliation soon).

A thread war is coming! :ph34r:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alja said:

My first idea was that this is exactly how it looks like when the oldest sibling wins all the worthy genes in the family over.

Lol, poor Stuart. They have different dads though and judging from the pic of Axl's mum he looks like a clone of her and I guess that means Stuart looks like his dad :/ 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol, poor Stuart. They have different dads though and judging from the pic of Axl's mum he looks like a clone of her and I guess that means Stuart looks like his dad :/ 

You can still question if it makes huge difference to have two different dads in Lafayette... 

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1

@SerenityScorp Yeah, it's a different picture now, but I don't really see why this would be a big deal. Pics get changed all the time and who knows if it even has aynthing to do with the band or their management. Might have been Spotify doing that for copyright reasons or god knows what.

On 15.4.2017 at 9:07 PM, killuridols said:

omg :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:  

I just spilled my glass of poison from reading that! :lol:

Who are those people and does this mean I still have a chance?? :awesomeface:

P.S. Axl looks 4 months pregnant under that towel :ph34r:

:lol: I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to start off another Slaxl Lovechild discussion :smiley-confused2:

It really does look weird though. At first I thought he had his hand shoved down under his towel, which was an even worse thought, then I noticed you can see both of his hands, so my brain jumped to pregnant lol.

14 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I only hope that worn-out clothes was the only thing Stuart inherited from his older brother :smiley-confused2:

Eww. :lol:

14 hours ago, L'HopitalsRule said:

I don't remember Duff having a hissy fit? What was that all about? And of course he is human we all are, and we all have those days. 

Why does the school yearbook have the most obvious captions? "Girls find music fun" yeah I would have never guessed that.

When I was a kid my parents signed paperwork so I would not be in the Yearbooks and I am secretly glad.

Uhm... iirc he got upset about something at a festival (the time he was supposed to go on stage or something like that), and Susan then tried to calm him down. But @MillionsOfSpiders could probably answer that question better, since it was she who observed the entire incident (or did I make this up?).

10 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Slash like this on His twitter:rofl-lol:

I know what U did there Slashy poo:awesomeface:

Meegan, U N' perla Axl:rofl-lol:

Slash is such a weirdo :lol:

Sims pictures? LOL wtf

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol:

Who teaches who to suck eggs? :smiley-confused2:

Lol what? I don't even understand this conversation anymore :lol:

49 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Amy and Stuart look nothing like Axl..... but nothing at all :ph34r:

Even if Stuart is a redhead too, I don't see any resemblance to Axl. :shrugs:

Yeah, they don't really look like Axl, so most likely more like their father (though not necessarily).

But if we're gonna go with "they look like their father", then that makes it more likely again for the polo shirt guy with the tooth paste smile to be Mr. Bailey in those family pics we recently discussed, because that guy has  red-ish hair as well and his facial features are more similar to those of Amy and Stu than the other guy's. But who knows, might be neither of the guys in the pictures.

14 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well They usually copy paste maybe they  really saw gnr spotify :shrugs:

I use iTunes and the change to logo was done a few months ago so I think it must be to unify the look&feel in all music places.

15 minutes ago, Frey said:

:lol: I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to start off another Slaxl Lovechild discussion :smiley-confused2:

It really does look weird though. At first I thought he had his hand shoved down under his towel, which was an even worse thought, then I noticed you can see both of his hands, so my brain jumped to pregnant lol.

Maybe it's possible a guy gets pregnant if he joins an orgy with ugly people :lol:

18 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, they don't really look like Axl, so most likely more like their father (though not necessarily).

But if we're gonna go with "they look like their father", then that makes it more likely again for the polo shirt guy with the tooth paste smile to be Mr. Bailey in those family pics we recently discussed, because that guy has  red-ish hair as well and his facial features are more similar to those of Amy and Stu than the other guy's. But who knows, might be neither of the guys in the pictures.

Yeah but then Amy and Stuart don't look like each other either :ph34r:

lol... I don't know about that guy... Could it also be the uncle Jerry? Sharon had one brother only so that's another possibility.

And now that I'm thinking... the creepy guy in that family pic looks more like the guy sitting in the sofa in the other family pic Lumikki posted too.

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Maybe it's possible a guy gets pregnant if he joins an orgy with ugly people :lol:

Possibly. :ph34r: 

But like you said, he already looks like 4 months pregnant there, so the orgy wasn't to blame. Most likely Slash's fault again after all.

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah but then Amy and Stuart don't look like each other either :ph34r:

lol... I don't know about that guy... Could it also be the uncle Jerry? Sharon had one brother only so that's another possibility.

And now that I'm thinking... the creepy guy in that family pic looks more like the guy sitting in the sofa in the other family pic Lumikki posted too.

True, reminds of the discussion we had about Amy's real father, after she referred to Mr. Bailey as her step father and some insider also said that the guy wasn't her biological father. We never really figured that one out.

If Amy's biological father is the same as Axl's, maybe she looks like Mr. Rose Sr. If her father is a different, third guy we don't know about, maybe she looks like that guy. Or maybe she takes after a grandparent :shrugs:

Yeah, the possibility of polo shirt guy being uncle Jerry has crossed my mind as well. As likely as anything, I guess.

Hmm, what guy in what pic now? I'm confused lol. Imo, there were only two guys, the ginger guy in the polo shirt sitting on the floor and "shirtless" guy with the darker hair, who sits next to Axl in one pic and shoves his face into the left side of the shot in another picture.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Amy and Stuart look nothing like Axl..... but nothing at all :ph34r:

Even if Stuart is a redhead too, I don't see any resemblance to Axl. :shrugs:

No, they really don't. Not even though one of them has the same hair colour, if it wasn't known you wouldn't think they were related to Axl at all. 

I wonder how come neither of them have any children either? It's sad Axl isn't even a real uncle at least, its so nice to have nephews and nieces :( 

-----

@Frey Yes it was me who saw Duff throwing a strop in a tent at Download festival when he played there with Loaded. I just mentioned  it because it surprised me how mad he got over it when I didn't think he would react in such a way. I can't really be bothered to detail the whole thing again and most people here know it so if someone is really wanting to know I can pm the story. 

Lol that eggs comment, even I don't know wtf I'm on about. :lol: