GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

43 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You can always go check the individual accounts if you missed a post.

I could but I'm too lazy for that. I have my women's thread to keep me updated. It's much more fun to read you posts about it that reading their obnoxious comments, I gues.

Oh yeah, to be rich, beautiful, loved and swimming the surface of some ocean! Can't beat that feeling. :facepalm::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

tumblr_n9k5hrhQfB1tvqzjro1_250.gif

Edited by Tori72

53 minutes ago, Frey said:

Also, are you sure that is Duff with the beard? I watched the beginning of the video, saw that blond guy who walked down the aisles some time after Slash, thought to myself "Is that Duff with a beard?" and then went "Nah" :lol:

Exactly :rofl-lol:

Just now, melina i said:

as usual my posts are ignored for whatever reason

Sorry I didn't see it. It has happens to me too, I'm sure it happens to everybody. But I don't know who's running the account. :shrugs:

• Like 2

Just now, Tori72 said:

Sorry I didn't see it. It has happens to me too, I'm sure it happens to everybody. But I don't know who's running the account. :shrugs:

thank you for replying:)

I wasn't talking to anyone in particular, only in general, don't know why  my posts get ignored at time.

Glad you feel the same

18 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Hate this hang on puajj?

Whaat? :question:

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I've been there often and for longer periods of time. Makes sense :)

Haha, cool :)

I'd like to visit Germany one day and my current frustration is not being able to learn to speak/write German. Lol.

4 minutes ago, melina i said:

thank you for replying:)

I wasn't talking to anyone in particular, only in general, don't know why  my posts get ignored at time.

Glad you feel the same

Why do you always sound so demanding of others like we were your slaves??

Maybe people just don't have an answer for your questions. Wouldn't hurt you to make your own research, sometimes.

Anyway, I think their social media is outsourced and I know at least three people who work or have worked for them.

One of them is Jarmo.

Just now, killuridols said:

I'd like to visit Germany one day and my current frustration is not being able to learn to speak/write German. Lol.

Maybe people just don't have an answer for your questions. Wouldn't hurt you to make your own research, sometimes.

Anyway, I think their social media is outsourced and I know at least three people who work or have worked for them.

One of them is Jarmo.

you got me wrong as usual .   Not my intentions to sound demnding at all, however I feel ignored at times, I can be honest here and speak up. I'm not afraid of you any longer

I don't feel like arguing  and you don't  know me personally to talk about me like this

Anyways thanks I don't follow much social media stuff, I thought it would be alright to see if anyone knows:shrugs:

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

One of them is Jarmo.

Because you wanna read Kafka in the original language? That's quite an ambition there, his language is beautiful but also a little old-ish which makes it more difficult for learners. I assume. And yeah, do come over. As soon as you talk to people, you should learn fairly quickly.

Isn't Jarmo the Silkworm guy?

47 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yup. Why so surprised? :question:

Where from in Germany? :ph34r:

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Nearly two months for me :max: We know how it could be even greater #loot :) 

More than two months for me :max:.

And still no party in sight @dgnr :smiley-confused2:

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Because you wanna read Kafka in the original language? That's quite an ambition there, his language is beautiful but also a little old-ish which makes it more difficult for learners. I assume. And yeah, do come over. As soon as you talk to people, you should learn fairly quickly.

Jarmo runs the HTGTH forum and is part of the road crew when they tour

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Where from in Germany? :ph34r:

More than two months for me :max:.

And still no party in sight @dgnr :smiley-confused2:

Well, it's not Munich or Bavaria. :lol: Only go there for the gig. Do you live in Germany as well?

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Jarmo runs the HTGTH forum and is part of the road crew when they tour

Thanks. And sorry, what is HTGTH? :shrugs:

Edited by Tori72

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Well, it's not Munich or Bavaria. :lol: Only go there for the gig. Do you live in Germany as well?

Nearly, lol. I'm your poor neighbour :rofl-lol:

(from Sudetenland :ph34r:)

3 minutes ago, melina i said:

you got me wrong as usual .   Not my intentions to sound demnding at all, however I feel ignored at times, I can be honest here and speak up. I'm not afraid of you any longer

I don't feel like arguing  and you don't  know me personally to talk about me like this

Knowing you personally doesn't have anything to do with the way you post here and I have perceived this thing you do in a handful of ocassions.
You've done it to me some time ago and I put a stop to it.

Why would you feel ignored anyway? How long has it passed since you posted your question?
No more than 2 minutes and you were already complaining, as if you had an emergency or something! :shrugs:

Maybe you don't realize about it but that's how you come across.

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Because I wanna read all my German admired people in their original language. Translations from German are not as accurate as they could be since there are words that are so hard to explain in other languages. I understand some and I have studied the meaning of some concepts, but that's all I can do.

Reading Kafka and other people would be a dream I wouldn't achieve as a beginner anyway!

Hmmm... what Silkworm guy?

Jarmo is the number one fan, lol, he's from Finnland and runs one of the first GN'R websites in history: Here Today Gone To Hell.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, killuridols said:

17 hours ago, melina i said:

Knowing you personally doesn't have anything to do with the way you post here and I have perceived this thing you do in a handful of ocassions.
You've done it to me some time ago and I put a stop to it.

Why would you feel ignored anyway? How long has it passed since you posted your question?
No more than 2 minutes and you were already complaining, as if you had an emergency or something! :shrugs:

Maybe you don't realize about it but that's how you come across.

yes calling someone the words you used  is WRONG, knowing someone personally and someone's intentions is very important in this world. you don't know me at all and I wasn't talking to you particularly in my recent post, so why are you attacking me.  , I don't stick up for myself at all, this is my problem i let everyone fucking step on me.  

What about  girls here not attacking other girls (or guys) posters  for having unique or shyer personalities like myself.  I'm not very articulate word wise, however I'm a  very loyal person. i haven't said or did anything to anyone here, not one fucking thing, didn't know pming people was a crime everyone here does it constantly, you  speak up and we move on

Do I need to do a arguing initiation to be able to pas post here ffs.  So what i'm a simple person with a sensitive personality. nothing wrong with being sensitive at all. nothing.

Anyways, I'm moving on from this argument, , I don't care

Have fun

Edited by melina i