GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Anything new? :awesomeface:

Umm.. depends for who :awesomeface:

I think she gets a little embarassed when talking about how she got her job with GN'R and one interesting thing she says is how she had to learn the internal dynamics of the band like knowing when she must take a picture or not (especially before a show or backstage), a.k.a., probably the rules of not photographing Axl when he's not performing :ph34r:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I think she gets a little embarassed when talking about how she got her job with GN'R and one interesting thing she says is how she had to learn the internal dynamics of the band like knowing when she must take a picture or not (especially before a show or backstage), a.k.a., probably the rules of not photographing Axl when he's not performing :ph34r:

I wish Axl didnt make tht rule :max::ph34r:

Cause maybe theres a lot Slaxl moment behind the stage:drool:

Like tht rooftop party :max:

or when They sharing clothes again :max:

*Its good that They both are fat overweight :ph34r:

Edited by SerenityScorp

7 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Nearly, lol. I'm your poor neighbour :rofl-lol:

(from Sudetenland :ph34r:)

Lol. That's pretty cool, part of my grand-family came from there. Never been there though, only to Prague and Karlsbad.

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Because I wanna read all my German admired people in their original language. Translations from German are not as accurate as they could be since there are words that are so hard to explain in other languages. I understand some and I have studied the meaning of some concepts, but that's all I can do.

Reading Kafka and other people would be a dream I wouldn't achieve as a beginner anyway!

Hmmm... what Silkworm guy?

Jarmo is the number one fan, lol, he's from Finnland and runs one of the first GN'R websites in history: Here Today Gone To Hell.

Oh wow, you love german authors? I love (and work with) literature and am always happy to "meet" fellow readers.

Jarmo - a thanks, I came across that name so many times and never made sense of it. There was this silkworm incident with Axl holding up a sign for a fan that never made sense to me either. (I think it was the same fan to whom he poured out his heart.) Don't ask me why, I always thought "silkworm" (was it a website or an intern gag?) had to do with Jarmo.

NOW THAT YOU SAY IT! I saw a cartoon about Jarmo once, but only right now put two and two together :facepalm::rofl-lol:

@SerenityScorp I just love those old band pics, so thank you. They used to swap clothes among each other, as those pics show. That's when they truly come across as a bunch of friends. Touches my old sappy heart. :lol:

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I think it was Duff at first

Only found this one but remember seeing young Duff in a kilt. 

40901a9bcf62fd4c2652a4e9037c38c0.jpg

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I wish Axl didnt make tht rule :max::ph34r:

Cause maybe theres a lot Slaxl moment behind the stage:drool:

Like tht rooftop party :max:

or when They sharing clothes again :max:

*Its good that They both are fat overweight :ph34r:

Haha, makes you think how that intelligent former model got the job.

About the photography rules, probably Axl is scared of photos showing him applying make-up or shape-wear. Nothing wrong with make-up or shape-wear though. :awesomeface: But honestly, I find those rules understandably and would have them as well if I was a rockstar. :rofl-lol: You know what I mean.

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Oh wow, you love german authors? I love (and work with) literature and am always happy to "meet" fellow readers.

Not so much like literature but social theory and philosophy since I've been in post-grad school for the last 2 years :book:

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Jarmo - a thanks, I came across that name so many times and never made sense of it. There was this silkworm incident with Axl holding up a sign for a fan that never made sense to me either. (I think it was the same fan to whom he poured out his heart.) Don't ask me why, I always thought "silkworm" (was it a website or an intern gag?) had to do with Jarmo.

Lol, I remember that sign but 'Silkworms' is an awful unreleased song from the nuGNR era and I don't know why some people have a fixation with it. 

Jarmo started touring with the band in 2006, I think. He takes pictures, handles some social media, he's in charge of the VIP backstage tour and is an administrator at the official forum.

5 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Haha, makes you think how that intelligent former model got the job.

About the photography rules, probably Axl is scared of photos showing him applying make-up or shape-wear. Nothing wrong with make-up or shape-wear though. :awesomeface: But honestly, I find those rules understandably and would have them as well if I was a rockstar. :rofl-lol: You know what I mean.

Oh, no, I don't think she's a dumb girl at all. She has an interesting life and she's been making a living since she was 14 years old, so that's valuable I guess.

She's pretty much aware that she got a job at a moment when she was not exactly a photography expert and had not worked hard for it, like other professional photographers. But she took advantage of her good luck and didn't step back, as she was required to adjust to the life of a rock band. 

In that sense, her characteristics were more fitting for them than any other guy or person with a photography trajectory on their back.

About the rules, yeah, she says all bands she's worked with have them and every musician is different regarding those things. She's very respectful of the privacy and also the work of the musicians, so she knows how to move across the stage to not bump into them and be an obstacle between them and the audience. She says she had to learn the dynamics of a rock show, the rituals and situations pre and after show.

14 hours ago, melina i said:

who does the official GNR twitter and all GNR's socl media; is it Axl and  tb

Can someone please answer confused

thnxs

I`ve always thought Fernando deals with that side of things :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yes, Sasha and Sasha's friends, looool.... No, I never followed Perla. Grace, Lucy, Del, Melissa, Dizzy, Frank, Fortus..... hahaha those too.

You saw nothing because you dont understand Portuguese and I do :awesomeface:

It is a photo of her, Vanessa and other friends standing on a deck by the sea (or the ocean) and one of her obnoxious friends, that one called Rafaella Cardoso (the same one who posted pictures of her meeting Axl at Coachella last year) wrote:

"It's like: we are beautiful, rich, loved and we are in Malibu. Excuse meeee!!!!"  :vomit:

Another one replies to her: "I know, right?!"
And another says: "hahaha my friend, you are the best!"

Ellen Jabour also comments saying she's arriving next week (meaning this week), so Axl will not be alone, I guess :lol:

:facepalm: Pukeworthy indeed. God these people are so awful. I don't get how anyone can stand to be around Nando and his wife (and the rest of their entourage). Duff is a saint to invite them to his BBQ, I certainly wouldn't have invited them to mine :max:

And Ellen Jabour... I knew she was still in touch with TB on social media, but I'm surprised she's invited to the wedding. Maybe Axl really really didn't want to show up there with only Beta by his side, so Ellen Jabour it is. Or who knows, Sasha will probably be there too, so he might have a fake ass date to bring along anyway.

@Tori72 Jarmo is someone who started out as a normal fan with a website and then over the span of a couple of years sucked up to TB so hard that he's now part of the entourage and gets to show people dumb enough to pay thousands of dollars for VIP packages around backstage.

Of course the price for this was that his own website became a TB ruled dictatorship where no criticism towards anything or anyone was allowed anymore. So most of the posters left that forum. I don't know if it's even alive anymore nowadays.

And that cartoon you watched... is scarily accurate. It predicted the future exactly as it turned out. As soon as Axl/TB said the word, all of Jarmo's anti-Slash etc. nonsense stopped and now he acts like he never had an anti-Slash, anti- original GNR agenda.

(Fun fact: Jarmo's so deeply involved in all of TB's nonsense, he's even married to a Brazilian. Probably an intelligent model as well.)

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

@Tori72 Jarmo is someone who started out as a normal fan with a website and then over the span of a couple of years sucked up to TB so hard that he's now part of the entourage and gets to show people dumb enough to pay thousands of dollars for VIP packages around backstage.

Of course the price for this was that his own website became a TB ruled dictatorship where no criticism towards anything or anyone was allowed anymore. So most of the posters left that forum. I don't know if it's even alive anymore nowadays.

And that cartoon you watched... is scarily accurate. It predicted the future exactly as it turned out. As soon as Axl/TB said the word, all of Jarmo's anti-Slash etc. nonsense stopped and now he acts like he never had anti-Slash, anti- original GNR agenda.

(Fun fact: Jarmo's so deeply involved in all of TB's nonsense, he's even married to a Brazilian. Probably an intelligent model as well.)

LOL ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

LOL ? 

Some @Frey's descriptions are so funny they should be part of a comical book about GN'R/GNR Entourage :rofl-lol:

Now I'm not sure the wedding is today :confused:. Everything's so quiet so far for such an important day. Maybe we got it wrong.

And I don't know if Ellen Jabour is coming for the wedding. She only wrote that she was flying to L.A. this week but that's all.

I thought she had another man from what I've seen in her latest pics but I don't know... Certainly, that whole entourage is pure Brazilian drama.. Imagine if Sasha is invited as well (she's a long time friend of the Lebeises so it makes sense) and having to be at the wedding with Jabour, Axl and who knows how many other women from the TB bag of friends he's shagged... Eww, that's so disgusting but that's what happens when you date within your social circle and everything's so limited. When your relationships finish you are stuck with that people forever because they are friends of your friends. :facepalm:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Andy14 said:

And still no party in sight @dgnr :smiley-confused2:

What are you talkin about? It's all set! You will get your invitation and all access pass only in the day before. We don't want Beta to know about this, that's why it's a secret...shhhh :popcorn::P 

About the wedding: I'm with @killuridols... I don't think there's a wedding today either. Everything is too quiet.

As much as I'm ashamed, I follow all Axl's entourage on social media, cause you never know when/where his wrist may appear, and it doesn't look like any of them traveled to Bahia, in Brazil, where the wedding was supposed to happen. :facepalm: Besides, Carime is posting daily life insta stories, like that cuteee kid of theirs on a ballet class, so it doesn't look like a special day or anything. And I even went to look at her friends and family insta - shame again, but when you  speak portuguese you realize who are the friends and family commenting on their pics and the CSI skills you gain in this forum do the rest  - and they don't have anything that could be related to the wedding either. So yeah, looks like they tricked us. No Axl's wrist pic today :max::P

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

What are you talkin about? It's all set! You will get your invitation and all access pass only in the day before. We don't want Beta to know about this, that's why it's a secret...shhhh :popcorn::P 

Hope I'll get my plane ticket as well :max:

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

it doesn't look like any of them traveled to Bahia, in Brazil, where the wedding was supposed to happen.

And do we know for sure the wedding is in Brazil? :ph34r:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahia,_California

I'm glad I have things to do today, no wedding and no fun trying to spot Axl's arm :( also Marilyn Manson in the D&N section again :lol:

Last time I saw MM he displayed the worst diva behaviour I have ever seen in my life. After every single song he mumbled his way through he went to the edge of the stage for his minions to redo his make which took ages. The absolute most tragic live performance I ever saw :lol:

• Like 1

The one positive thing about HTGTH I will say is that they did a great job of preserving a lot of older articles about the band. There's stuff there that is impossible to find elsewhere online. The old RIP interviews, some of the others...they did create an archive that's very valuable.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, stella said:

The one positive thing about HTGTH I will say is that they did a great job of preserving a lot of older articles about the band. There's stuff there that is impossible to find elsewhere online. The old RIP interviews, some of the others...they did create an archive that's very valuable.

Yeah, I realized I knew the website as that GnR article collection online. 

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Some @Frey's descriptions are so funny they should be part of a comical book about GN'R/GNR Entourage :rofl-lol:

Glad you think I'm amusing at least :awesomeface:

And okay, the wedding mystery continues then....

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

He's......MARRIED???? :wow:

looool

Don't forget about the time difference (it's only 10:20 am there) and that Axl is the one who pays it all, so they need to wait until he wakes up :ph34r:

So if we're lucky we may get a pic of Axl's wrist or shadow later on. 

Or a picture of Sasha and the freak show doing weird poses around Nando with his "I'm the boss of this fucking band, not the Indiana cash-cow" face. 

"Indiana cash cow" That's horrible :scared::lol:  (but true, sadly...)

And yes, Jarmo appears to be married. Apparently TB was successfull in marrying at least one weirdo off to a Brazilian "model"...

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm glad I have things to do today, no wedding and no fun trying to spot Axl's arm :( also Marilyn Manson in the D&N section again :lol:

Last time I saw MM he displayed the worst diva behaviour I have ever seen in my life. After every single song he mumbled his way through he went to the edge of the stage for his minions to redo his make which took ages. The absolute most tragic live performance I ever saw :lol:

Thanks for confirming MM is an even bigger tool than I already thought :lol:

1 hour ago, stella said:

True.

Speaking of articles... Came across this recently. @Tori72 It's the original interview where Izzy said the "selling women" thing.

What did you do for money before Geffen kindly forwarded you an advance?

"G-I-R-L-S," Steven laughs.

Izzy: "Sold drugs, sold girls, sold, uh.. we just got it. We managed. In the beginning we'd throw parties and ransack the girl's purse while one of the guys was with her."

Slash: "Not being sexist or anything, but it's fucking amazing how much abuse girls will take."

"Slash!" Izzy winces.

"He does it purposely," says Axl with more than a hint of weariness. He attempts to clear the air with a change of subject. [...]

Slash :facepalm: Can't decide who's worse here, Izzy or Slash. But it's funny that Izzy reacts scandalized at Slash's comment after what he himself just said :facepalm:

(And Axl being the sane one who's weary of their shit doesn't make a whole lot of a sense either lol...)

https://68.media.tumblr.com/ce541bc42436c2bcb183f056abe6abb9/tumblr_opaarn8dGa1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0fb915a517861c8aa420eecf42e1ee52/tumblr_opaarn8dGa1vkt6tqo2_1280.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks @Frey, there it finally is. I am as wise as before. I don't get (these) guys. I mean, they sort of know what they did and bloody didn't care? But were somewhat "sensitive" enough to take guard with their PR stuff? I'm confused. 

Somehow this interview tells me they did sell girls. As if it slipped Izzy but he decided to give the somewhat more harmless example of stealing their money while one of them is having sex with them.

Ugh, it's really ... sleazy. Lost for words.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

So no wedding today?? :shrugs:

What are we gonna do now? :bitchfight:

You want to tell me that there are no periscope streams??? :nervous: So why the hell did I open a bottle of champagne and a big bag of crisps? :popcorn::max:

Alright, let's gossip about forum members :devilshades: