GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

On 5/8/2017 at 5:32 AM, Andy14 said:

Yiss, yiss. :drool::wub:

And don't forget the cute tweets from Duff, Slash and also Steven Tyler :heart:. Duff watching periscope with us. Slash and Duff going to London to surprise Axl. Grandpa Angus falling madly in love with his boy :ph34r:. And Axl winning over many AC/DC fans.  

axdctweets_zpsab08nnvo.jpg

Go Axl!  Go!

• Like 1

On 7. 5. 2017 at 6:17 AM, killuridols said:

Cool Izzy

Slash has pentatonic, but Izzy`s got the blues, that`s what Keith appreciates. That amazing backdrop which makes Guns sound outstanding. The first and the last of the giants of rock`n`roll in one pic. Love this.

I saw that this was an "exclusive" so we know the girl' contacted the Daily Mail. Axl was mentioned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4440318/Jane-Virgin-star-Greice-Santo-hosts-charity-event.html

In what universe were they friends? She  is a married Trump supporter. Or did she exaggerate a connection to him?

Here she admits she will contact The Post. http://pagesix.com/2014/04/17/sly-stallone-films-bbq-sauce-ad/

This is baffling? She does zero acting that deserves a credit but her name appears in the opening credits. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPQyD3jXzNA

She is suing some guy for harming her career? If she wants to be a serious actress, take the extensions out, cut the hair off, remove the implants,

and tell your agent to send you out on castings that don't require cleavage or easy love conquest.

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Looks like we've never seen this one before.... :wow:

Axl loves saussage :ph34r:

Why do I think it's not real Axl but an impersonator and very well done fake tattoos? :lol:

Edited by Tori72

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Why do I think it's not real Axl but an impersonator and very well done fake tattoos? :lol:

Because he is wet and smiling? :question:

It is not a fake pic. Sante D'Orazio posted it on his Instagram so I don't think he would mess around with that.

Just now, killuridols said:

It is not a fake pic. Sante D'Orazio posted it on his Instagram so I don't think he would mess around with that.

I know him wet already :rofl-lol: 

Alright, thanks.

By the way, men with little sausages on forks look somewhat silly.

Gosh, I'm so bored.

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I know him wet already :rofl-lol: 

Alright, thanks.

By the way, men with little sausages on forks look somewhat silly.

Gosh, I'm so bored.

The picture looks a bit weird because it's taken out of a collage he's done with Axl pics.

I can't find another one he has with pictures of their trip to Italy.

Don't know where the hell I saved that one :(

--

Ok, I found it! This is from Sante D'Orazio second book. I wish I could read those tiny words!

tumblr_ogog47wKJ11vkt6tqo1_500.jpg

Edited by killuridols
picture added

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh,then is real,if  is the Sante D'Orazio yes ok