GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, Frey said:

@killuridols I haven't gone MIA, I'm just busy with real life shit and also stuck in a place with shitty wi-fi :max:

As for the mysterious video... yeah, it does sound like Axl. And I know you won't like it, but I have to agree with this 

:P

Sounds like "one of those songs" to me as well. Just said very quickly and slurred together.

It is all excuses for not fulfilling your duties as chairman of this place :max:

Anyway, lol, it's not that I don't like it but I think the "one of those" line is too forced and I'm pretty sure the last word is SONG, not plural, so less chances of that long thing fitting in the sentence.

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I listened a load of times and it sounds like "world song" to me. 

Maybe it's code for Atlas Shrugged :ph34r:

:P

I also think he is using a code name for the song.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Frey said:

@killuridols I haven't gone MIA, I'm just busy with real life shit and also stuck in a place with shitty wi-fi :max:

We all know you're cheating on us on the ACDC forum :max:

8 hours ago, Frey said:

You ve never seen it before because it's fake.

Nothing but a bad photshop job.

Hah. Thanks. I didn't want to be the cruel one to spoil the party. :devilshades:

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I listened a load of times and it sounds like "world song" to me. 

Maybe it's code for Atlas Shrugged :ph34r:

Yiss, that's what I can also hear. What if it's "If the World"? :nervous: Or "The Seeker" - World edition? :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Hah. Thanks. I didn't want to be the cruel one to spoil the party. :devilshades:

Yiss, that's what I can also hear. What if it's "If the World"? :nervous: Or "The Seeker" - World edition? :smiley-confused2:

Noooo... the thought is too terrible :scared: I wouldn't even be able to get away from it without losing my spot, surely Axl couldn't be so cruel to his fans....     ?

-------

I just noticed I am able to change my profile name now.. hmmm maybe I should change it to stop all the "I thought you were a guy" comments :lol:

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I just noticed I am able to change my profile name now.. hmmm maybe I should change it to stop all the "I thought you were a guy" comments :lol:

No, you should change your avatar. That's what makes you LOOK like a guy :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

How can I change my name? And right on @killuridols, all those males in our avatars. So confusing :wow:

:rofl-lol:

You get to change your name once a year if you're a club member, otherwise I think you need to ask admins. 

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

No, you should change your avatar. That's what makes you LOOK like a guy :lol:

:lol:

It was due for a change anyway 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

How can I change my name? And right on @killuridols, all those males in our avatars. So confusing :wow:

:rofl-lol:

Yeah, we have gender dysphoria :ph34r:

LOL your comment reminded me of a genius comment made by one of our long gone philosophers we once had in this thread: "we are all creeps since we keep tons of pictures of 50 years old men in our phones and computers".

I'm sure @Andy14 and @Lumikki remember that! :lol:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It was due for a change anyway

Aww it is so cute!! :heart:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

LOL your comment reminded me of a genius comment made by one of our long gone philosophers we once had in this thread: "we are all creeps since we keep tons of pictures of 50 years old men in our phones and computers".

I'm sure @Andy14 and @Lumikki remember that! :lol:

Of course! It's hard to forget :rofl-lol:. I am a creeper and proud of it 200w.webp#5-grid1

I only wonder if @Frey and @BorderlineCrazy also have pictures of 50-year-old men in their phones :ph34r:

I don't want to spoil the other thread so:

47 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Throw all the blankets at Axl when he comes on stage! :headbang:

Omg, Axl doesn't need even MORE layers :max:. Repeat after me: LESS clothes, LESS layers, MORE ass skin.

I don't want to see him on stage like this:

Výsledek obrázku pro wrapped in blankets

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Omg, Axl doesn't need even MORE layers :max:. Repeat after me: LESS clothes, LESS layers, MORE ass skin.

I don't want to see him on stage like this:

Výsledek obrázku pro wrapped in blankets

I said throw at, not wrap him around! :facepalm:

BTW, I'm looking just like that cat right now :unsure:

18 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yes, it sounds like he's eating OMG :facepalm:

Hey, at least he was at rehearsals, let's give the man a break :P Still I think it's a faux Axl and not Axl, doesn't sound like his voice to my ears. But sometimes I'm more deaf than Brian Johnson (too soon?), so there you go :shrugs:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Yiss, that's what I can also hear. What if it's "If the World"? :nervous: 

I swear to god, if they play that shitty song at my concert, I'll go all Axl, take my hat off and jump into him to punch him. I wouldn't mind if he had keep that song in the vault forever :bitchfight:

28ZwwV.gif 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Hey, at least he was at rehearsals, let's give the man a break :P Still I think it's a faux Axl and not Axl, doesn't sound like his voice to my ears. But sometimes I'm more deaf than Brian Johnson (too soon?), so there you go :shrugs:

It is him.

Looks like you've not done your homework and heard one million hours of Axl talking, singing and whining like my ears have. Shame on you, young lady!

1578937112436083_13.png

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It is him.

Looks like you've not done your homework and heard one million hours of Axl talking, singing and whining like my ears have. Shame on you, young lady!

1578937112436083_13.png

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It is Axl in the clip. 

Besides, who else would be so bossy when being asked where they should start? 

The "ghosts" ? :lol:

You guys are probably right, shame on me for not recognizing his voice!! And really, really want to believe that he was at rehearsals, and Slane will not be his warm up show, so I'll go with what you say :ph34r:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Of course! It's hard to forget :rofl-lol:. I am a creeper and proud of it 200w.webp#5-grid1

I only wonder if @Frey and @BorderlineCrazy also have pictures of 50-year-old men in their phones :ph34r:

Just a few :ph34r: And "normal" pics, no wet Axl enjoying a big saussage :smiley-confused2:

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It is Axl in the clip. 

Also, (in case he said "one of those songs") it was the same kind of answer he would have for every question in the brazilian interview. VAGUE! Has to be him :P

Duff's answers were worse, though.

-How's the reunion going, Duff?

-Hmm, yeah, kids listen to music through streaming now, I learned that from my daughters.

-But Duff, I was asking

-Yeah yeah, I know, physical albums are obsolete now.

42 minutes ago, dgnr said:

You guys are probably right, shame on me for not recognizing his voice!! And really, really want to believe that he was at rehearsals, and Slane will not be his warm up show, so I'll go with what you say :ph34r:

I only just noticed there's a whole debate about this in a setlist thread! Well, to me it's obviously Axl, I'm pretty impressed he's there - how much effort he's going to put into rehearsals is another matter though :lol:

Slane is massive, but he's messed up every single massive opportunity before by not preparing properly, so it's so hard to believe he's going to change that now. We will see :) 

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

ust a few :ph34r: And "normal" pics, no wet Axl enjoying a big saussage :smiley-confused2:

Why don't I believe you? :ph34r: I'm pretty sure you set the wet sausage Axl as your wallpaper :devilshades:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Exactly! That's what I said in the other thread. Who else would be the first to decide which song they should rehearse?

Moreover, there's a short clip of Axl from yesterday. Now we know what made him come to the rehearsal :popcorn:

Spoiler

rehearsal_zps4yekvivq.gif

Btw. you change your avatars faster than Axl changes hats :max::P

Edited by Andy14
I can't spell
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I only just noticed there's a whole debate about this in a setlist thread! Well, to me it's obviously Axl, I'm pretty impressed he's there - how much effort he's going to put into rehearsals is another matter though :lol:

Yeah, it's the usual dudebros arguing it, though.... lol... they make my guts laugh :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Moreover, there's a short clip of Axl from yesterday. Now we know what made him come to the rehearsal :popcorn:

Hide contents

:wow: OMG haaaaaaahahahahahaaa :rofl-lol: 

Mmmmbiiiitch :unsure: I sent you that video as a romantic present symbol of our love, and now you've used it for your silly jokes. Don't even wanna know what you did with the diamond ring I gave you a month ago :facepalm:

33 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Why don't I believe you? :ph34r: I'm pretty sure you set the wet sausage Axl as your wallpaper :devilshades:

Absolutely not.... yet :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Exactly! That's what I said in the other thread. Who else would be the first to decide which song they should rehearse?

What about Richard "Everybodylovesme" Fortus? :awesomeface:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Btw. you change your avatars faster than Axl changes hats :max::P

That is just how I imagine they got him there. They probably told him the place is a donut shop seeing as he has no idea what a GnR rehearsal place looks like, he'd walk right into the trap (how to trick Axl... mmmmmm donuts) :lol: Now we know! 

I had to change my avatar this time, don't want to look like one of the dudebros @killuridols was talking about. They make my guts laugh too.. when I can be bothered to read through their drivel. 

@MillionsOfSpiders Your new avatar... Is that tiny little Axl trapped in a glass jar? Seems like some kind of weird metaphore for something lol. One could go all philosophical about it :lol:

23 hours ago, Andy14 said:

:smiley-confused2:

... the hell? :lol:

HIGHLY unlikely.

21 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Sure. Tons of sweaty Slaxl pics. They're my favorites. 

(No, I don't think I have any pictures of these iditos on my phone, you creeps :smiley-confused2::awesomeface:)

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2