GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Did any of you guys watch Susan's insta story today? Did you see that huge camera following them around? Are they filming another reality show or something?

On Insta Stories? I only have 3 clips of U2 there and a postcard.... :confused: Can't see another camera...

11 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

On Insta Stories? I only have 3 clips of U2 there and a postcard.... :confused: Can't see another camera...

You can see it to the right of Susan in the U2 posts. There is a guy standing next to them filming them with a gimbal on. I'll see if I can get a screen shot of it.

kP5UuLu.png

See the screen and the harness? It's easy to see when you're actually watching her video but I thought it was weird. I guess he could be walking around filming the crowd but that'd be a bit weird for a concert, right?

Edited by Kris_1989

9 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

You can see it to the right of Susan in the U2 posts. There is a guy standing next to them filming them with a gimbal on. I'll see if I can get a screen shot of it.

kP5UuLu.png

See the screen and the harness? It's easy to see when you're actually watching her video but I thought it was weird. I guess he could be walking around filming the crowd but that'd be a bit weird for a concert, right?

I well see it but I'm not so sure what is that I see. Isn't this camera filming the stage and you see the screen from the back? You can't see anything from the screen, it's all grey and blurred. 

If they'd be doing another reality that would explain the cuteness of going with Axl to Billy Joel and all... That would be sooo sad! :shocked:

(My hope is, Axl hates reality tv and doesn't want to be seen in it. So maybe they were just being the Rose Bros ...)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

I well see it but I'm not so sure what is that I see. Isn't this camera filming the stage and you see the screen from the back? You can't see anything from the screen, it's all grey and blurred.

It was pointed at her and then when she started filming him he turned towards the stage. I've only seen those mounts being used when filming reality shows or documentaries is why I thought it was odd. :shrugs: It's probably for close up shots of the crowd & VIP's, though.

If they'd be doing another reality that would explain the cuteness of going with Axl to Billy Joel and all... That would be sooo sad! :shocked:

(My hope is, Axl hates reality tv and doesn't want to be seen in it. So maybe they were just being the Rose Bros ...)

I don't think axl would allow filming while he was around and I hope Duff wouldn't fake a friendship like that. That'd be pretty cold. 

I doubt Duff would fake a friendship in that way, especially when we know for sure that from Axl's side it will be totally genuine. It's very cool to see Axl stood there with Duff whilst the hangers on are out of sight, he'd be incredibly stupid to not be as genuine back. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Sorry for the emojis, I'm just trying to make up for the lack of emoticons in Axl's latest tweets :ph34r:

holy smokes he heard you! He tweeted again about his Billy Joel night, this time with a tonne of emojies!  :nervous: :P

@Alja  I like Axl trapped in a jar pic, but that is very cute too, i like the cup of hot cocoa idea :)

Edited by Whiskey Rose

40 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

holy smokes he heard you! He tweeted again about his Billy Joel night, this time with a tonne of emojies!  :nervous: :P

@Alja  I like Axl trapped in a jar pic, but that is very cute too, i like the cup of hot cocoa idea :)

King of Emoji is back! 

49 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I might be over thinking here, but I don't think that other Billy Joel tweet on his account was Axl, the second one is.

This is why - After making a statement such as crazy night Axl always uses exclamation marks, sometimes two or three!!! Then, I've never noticed him @ somebody before either, but I could be wrong :shrugs:

-----

@Alja You let them outta the jar, now who knows what they'll get up to :max: :P

Nice drawing :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

OMG loooool. Good boy. :hug: :rofl-lol: 

Now this is the Axl I know :headbang:

(Axl, if you read this, please take me on tour with you. If you agree, tweet the unicorn emoji. If you don't agree I'll :bitchfight: you :max:)

:rofl-lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I might be over thinking here, but I don't think that other Billy Joel tweet on his account was Axl, the second one is.

This is why - After making a statement such as crazy night Axl always uses exclamation marks, sometimes two or three!!! Then, I've never noticed him @ somebody before either, but I could be wrong :shrugs:

Yes. I think that was just the GN'R community manager because they posted the same on the GN'R account and signed it as "Axl".

I think he must have asked someone to tweet the picture for him and today, he used his phone to tweet a new personal message by him-

• Like 1

I've been educating myself on Billy Joel because I was clueless 1f633.png

Well you went uptown riding in your limousine
With your fine Park Avenue clothes
You had the Dom Perignon in your hand
And the spoon up your nose
And when you wake up in the morning
With your head on fire
And your eyes too bloody to see
Go on and cry in your coffee
But don't come bitchin' to me

Because you had to be a big shot, didn't you
You had to open up your mouth
You had to be a big shot, didn't you
All your friends were so knocked out
You had to have the last word, last night
You know what everything's about
You had to have a white hot spotlight
You had to be a big shot last night

They were all impressed with your Halston dress
And the people that you knew at Elaine's
And the story of your latest success
Kept 'em so entertained
Aw but now you just don't remember
All the things you said
And you're not sure you want to know
I'll give you one hint, honey
You sure did put on a show

Yes, yes, you had to be a big shot, didn't you
You had to prove it to the crowd
You're so much fun to be around
You had to have the front page, bold type

Well, it's no big sin to stick your two cents in
If you know when to leave it alone
But you went over the line
You couldn't see it was time to go home
No, no, no, no, no, no, you had to be a big shot, didn't you
You had to open up your mouth
So much fun to be around
You had to have a white hot spot light

1f633.png

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I just came back from reading the top threads at D&N section <_<

Excuse me....

:vomit::vomit::vomit:

What is it about this time?

It's D&N section. There are always stupidly heated discussions over nothing ("you don't really have an argument, you don't know how to quote and I will just repeat what I said to scare you away" *yawn*) or about how Izzy never wrote a single song in his life. They also know all those NuGuns musician names that I will never be able to remember. And no, I don't even know nor care what they look like.

:facepalm: So, whatever it is about this time, let me know. :rofl-lol:

15 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

What is it about this time?

It's D&N section. There are always stupidly heated discussions over nothing ("you don't really have an argument, you don't know how to quote and I will just repeat what I said to scare you away" *yawn*) or about how Izzy never wrote a single song in his life. They also know all those NuGuns musician names that I will never be able to remember. And no, I don't even know nor care what they look like.

:facepalm: So, whatever it is about this time, let me know. :rofl-lol:

Lol, yeah more of the same but specifically, people being rude at each other, calling themselves names and getting away with it.

Now it's been cleaned, thanks Satan :lol:

And OMG the criticism of Axl performing with Billy Joel it's gotten to the lowest levels this time :facepalm:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

D&N, where to start :lol: oh yeah, people bitching about Axl singing Highway To Hell as a guest at the Billy Joel concert. It was just a fun thing, he's doing something we don't normally see him do at all, I know.. let's fucking rag on him anyway <_<

I think the weirdest thing about that was reading that he is a CREEP for guesting at Joel's show :rofl-lol:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think the weirdest thing about that was reading that he is a CREEP for guesting at Joel's show :rofl-lol:

All they took from it was Axl went there with the intention of proving he's the lead singer for AC/DC. They can't enjoy something for what it is then that's their sad loss. You could tell on his face it wasn't about that at all :facepalm:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

And that he steals Brian Johnson's identity :rofl-lol:

insta7.gif

Výsledek obrázku pro brian johnson gif

Výsledek obrázku pro slash laughing gif

But I think we can be happy, those stupid comments appeared MORE than 24 hours after the performance. :rofl-lol:

24 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

All they took from it was Axl went there with the intention of proving he's the lead singer for AC/DC. They can't enjoy something for what it is then that's their sad loss. You could tell on his face it wasn't about that at all :facepalm:

I swear I could have never thought of something so twisted like that :confused:

Personally, I would have preferred that Axl was invited for two Billy Joel's songs, instead of a cover, but oh well... it was great even like this, and the most important thing is that he sounded AMAZING in both songs, no Mickey, no mistakes, didn't forget lyrics and the audience screamed and cheered out loud :headbang:

Never thought there would be so many videos on YouTube because in my clueless mind, I never put fans of Billy Joel and fans of GN'R in the same bag, lol... but people were genuinely excited and happily surprised of having their tickets elevated like this!

19 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

And that he steals Brian Johnson's identity :rofl-lol:

This must be Erin's fault!!! :lol:

You know how she put those ideas on people, that Axl likes to summon John Bonham and such..... :facepalm:

Maybe they thought Brian Johnson is actually dead and his soul has been replaced by Axl, who certainly is not a Brian's look alike but it's worked anyway! Evil Angus, evil Izzy and evil Niven, all of them in their black robes, playing around with people's identities...:max:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

Released 1977. I can see how Axl could relate to this.

On 14/05/2017 at 4:03 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think McCartney is the main one. I remember Bumblefoot saying in an interview that he asked Axl - Stones or Beatles and he said Beatles :wub: yes!!! If he's not too busy being a scally scouse pirate with Jonny Depp, of course. (He's a Beatle, he can do what he wants :P)

Roger Daltrey will be another, I have a good feeling that Axl will charm and beg The Who to guest on The Seeker and it will be awesome!  

Axl and Ozzy would be fun too. I know Ozzy has said not nice things but I think Axl would look past that seeing as he says Ozzys singing inspired him. Slash could get that to happen. 

I'm curious to know who you think? :) 

Lets forget Axl ever said he wanted to be cool like Fred Durst :facepalm: Also WASP! Didn't he say Izzy got him into them? It was a really funny story involving Izzy and WASP I can't quite remember now. What were those two thinking? :lol:

I agree about Paul McCartney. I think Axl was more a Rolling Stone before, then he got into the Beatles more, although of course he still likes The RS too. He must also have liked Paul McCartney's Wings in the 70s.

And surely he'd love to do The Seeker with the Who :) From things he has said, Pete Townsend must be his hero from The Who more than Roger Daltrey.

Yes, Ozzy too (maybe they'll sing Crucify The Dead :lol:)

Also watching the Brian Johnson-Paul Rodgers-Robert Plant video, I thought that Axl would love to play with Led Zeppelin/Plant-Page - it must have been one of his dreams. It's unlikely to happen though - I don't know if he has even met them.

WASP: I remembered that bit from the Eddie Trunk interview when you mentioned it in another post. Yeah, what the hell was going on with them? :lol: Accept, too :facepalm:- why Izzy and Axl cared who wrote the lyrics of Accept songs? :lol:

---

I listened to ELO's first two albums, now I'm into the third one (I only knew some of their later popular songs until now). I liked their debut album with the original lineup quite a bit, it has a Beatles vibe. The second one... is of that grandiose 70s prog rock kind, with looong complicated compositions and orchestration (I'm sure @Darkenchantress would love it :lol:) with many things going on that you lose it , although there are some beautiful parts ... and it has a version of Roll Over Beethoven, kind of a mashup of Chuck Berry and... Beethoven - horrible :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

WASP: I remembered that bit from the Eddie Trunk interview when you mentioned it in another post. Yeah, what the hell was going on with them? :lol:

Accept, too :facepalm:- why Izzy and Axl cared who wrote the lyrics of Accept songs? :lol:

That story about WASP being all grossed out by Izzy's "herpes" face is a great one though :lol:

And they cared because gaaaaayyyyy.

They had probably just barely managed to wrap their heads around these lyrics and accepted how gay they were, and then their view of the world was shaken again when they found out those lyrics were written by a woman :awesomeface:

If that is enough to shock and confuse Mr. Stradlin and Mr. Rose, I'd love to see their faces when they find out about all the gay fan fiction out there. Written by women lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frey said:

That story about WASP being all grossed out by Izzy's "herpes" face is a great one though :lol:

And they cared because gaaaaayyyyy.

They had probably just barely managed to wrap their heads around these lyrics and accepted how gay they were, and then their view of the world was shaken again when they found out those lyrics were written by a woman :awesomeface:

If that is enough to shock and confuse Mr. Stradlin and Mr. Rose, I'd love to see their faces when they find out about all the gay fan fiction out there. Written by women lol.

Izzy probably read FF after We talking about Ff on Wacky thread:ph34r:

Could You explain to Me about Izzy ,Axl N'Accept lyrics:cry: