GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

@Andy14  :wow::wow::wow:

What a picture to come back to :wub::wub:

Axl looks so adorable in this one, I wanna pinch his cheeks lol.

Pic could only be improved if it was Slash, Izzy or Duff with him instead of Sante

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!!??

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

He looks like he's wearing underpants on his head.

:facepalm:

His hair looks super short under those underpants. Wonder if he cut it off finally? :huh:

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Axl Rose cut his hair?!?!?!?

1f2a4bbd-080f-4035-89a7-fb273624cb92.gif

:bitchfight:Look at the sides. it looks like it's been buzzed off. Either that or he's got it pulled back extremely tight.

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

:bitchfight:Look at the sides. it looks like it's been buzzed off. Either that or he's got it pulled back extremely tight.

You're right. I noticed too. But I had to show you this gif, Axl's giggle is too cute :heart:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

His hair looks super short under those underpants. 

Maybe I'm imagining stuff but I noticed that too, the sides seem shaved or something :shrugs:I'd bet is something like this

20140523_undercut_divulgacao.jpg

:P 

• Like 1

Just now, dgnr said:

Maybe I'm imagining stuff but I noticed that too, the sides seem shaved or something :shrugs:I'd bet is something like this

20140523_undercut_divulgacao.jpg

:P 

The first one wouldn't look that bad on him. :huh:

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

with enough of... things on his head he can do this, I have seen this "chemo-patient hairdo" several times, so there is still hope. Also photo is dotted and colors are bad due to high iso setting, gingerish hair may look like skin color. 

Like this but bottom hairs either blurred or under the thing on his head 

Ck9X1A_XEAAz2K5.jpg

2 minutes ago, Alja said:

with enough of... things on his head he can do this, I have seen this "chemo-patient hairdo" several times, so there is still hope. Also photo is dotted and colors are bad due to high iso setting, gingerish hair may look like skin color. 

Like this but bottom hairs either blurred or under the thing on his head

"Chemo patient" hairdo? Seriously? And no that's not anything like what I'm talking about. You can see his hair still has length in that picture.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

"Chemo patient" hairdo? Seriously? And no that's not anything like what I'm talking about. You can see his hair still has length in that picture.

They usually wear lots of caps/bandanas/buffs even in layers, mainly women. It looks like this pretty much. The photo I posted would like the new one if it was from the front point of view on a phone camera.