GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:
2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Axl at U2 last night: 

DAXeG2zWAAAuLBA.jpg

For those that don't check the unofficial thread. :)

OMG NOT ANOTHER HAIR DISCUSSION :scared::scared::scared:

j/k

Discuss away.

(I think you're all wrong though :awesomeface:  I can see hair in front of his ears and at his neck. That blurry grey stuff in both of these places. Is his hair. His hair already is or at least looks grey in certain lightening. Looked the same way in the video of Axl scooting through LAX.)

(Of course, now that I've said that, tomorrow a picture of Axl sporting some fancy shmancy hipster hair cut will appear and you will all laugh at me for trying to sound like I know shit about hair :facepalm:)

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

The first one wouldn't look that bad on him. :huh:

Anything would be better than the grandma bob he's rocking these days :shrugs: Except for maybe full baldness, that would be too much :scared:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's much more fun speculating about Axl's hair than Wednesday the 24th 

Maybe that's the HUGE announcement? Axl cut his hair!

Well, that solves it. Now all the speculating can stop. :lol:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Anything would be better than the grandma bob he's rocking these days :shrugs: Except for maybe full baldness, that would be too much :scared:

You know his hair is thinning. He's going to be bald sooner or later. :PJust like Slash. :smiley-confused2:

• Like 3

Oh.My.God.

:wow:

Don't hate me but the first pic of Axl and Sante gave me such a "gay" vibe that I don't feel like seeing their pics anymore!
Thank you, Sante!!! Byeeeeeeee :scared::smiley-confused2:  :rofl-lol:

and...

Second current pic is :confused: as well... but trice the freakism..... please tell me that rosy color on Axl's face is a shadow and not something on his skin. It looks fucking weird.

Plus, he looks fatter than ever (but it may be the angle) AND THAT THING ON HIS HEAD???? :facepalm:

Look like he's shaven it all.... :ph34r:

Maybe that's good, after all, I don't know... I always thought that growing new hair would benefit him, but not at the beginning of the tour!

I hope I'm wrong, though :smiley-confused2:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Second current pic is :confused: as well... but trice the freakism..... please tell me that rosy color on Axl's face is a shadow and not something on his skin. It looks fucking weird.

Plus, he looks fatter than ever (but it may be the angle) AND THAT THING ON HIS HEAD???? :facepalm:

I'm 100% sure it's just a shadow on his face and it's most likely just the angle :P

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh.My.God.

:wow:

Don't hate me but the first pic of Axl and Sante gave me such a "gay" vibe that I don't feel like seeing their pics anymore!
Thank you, Sante!!! Byeeeeeeee :scared::smiley-confused2:  :rofl-lol:

You're just mad it's not one of the other GNR guys with him, like @Lumikki :awesomeface:

Leave Sante and Axl alone to enjoy their (b)romance :max:

Seriously though, what do we know about Mr. D'Orazio? In my head he's some macho Italian dude who became a photographer to be around hot naked chicks, but I don't actually know shit about the guy. Is he married? If yes, married to a gal or a guy, does he have children, etc, etc. My opinion on your comment depends on this information :awesomeface:

On 5/20/2017 at 5:56 AM, killuridols said:

I'm sorry but after what happened to Chris Cornell, assuming anything certain about Axl (or anyone else) is just one big mistake!

Chris Cornell had everything the capitalist and patriarchal society commands you to have: fame, money, wife, beautiful children, success, a solid career, respect among his peers and probably a lot more, YET something led him to take his life away.

Suicide it is one of the most mysterious and controversial things a human being can commit and no one outside that person will ever understand the reasons. No one can predict it, no one can say "this person will never do that" or "I will never do that".

I have dealt with suicidal thoughts before, like many many people out there, but I've never talked about it to anyone in my family or friends or nothing. I kept them to myself because somehow I was never sure I really wanted to act upon these thoughts. I know sometimes they come because I'm going under huge stress or huge sadness and there are other times when I just never think about it at all.

In those moments of despair, you can only think of yourself and the pain that is hurting you and how you just want it to go away. Sometimes the pain is too hard to deal with and I've always thought that, in my case, if I have had something (a weapon) at hand to do it, when the thoughts were haunting me, I would have done it in the blink of an eye.... and then I would have regretted.... but it would have been too late....:unsure:

Can't talk for the rest of the suicidal people or people with suicidal thoughts... I just imagine that no one wants to do that for real and that it only takes a pulsion of death to push you do it. Some people have a greater pulsion of death than pulsion of life. I don't know why. Maybe depression, maybe just sadness, maybe a fucked up life.

Our future is always uncertain and none of us can know what's going on inside the head of somebody else, even when they look healthy, happy and have achieved many things in life.

I've been terribly shocked and hit by the death of Chris Cornell, like I have not been with any recent passing of other artists. I only remember being miserable to this extent with the passing of Shannon Hoon, when I was just a teenager. It is strange because I was not a huge fan of Chris, but I knew enough about him to be able to understand his place in rock music.

My fear for Axl's life has been there ever since Kurt Cobain killed himself, another terrible thing that happened when I was a teen. But it didn't move me as much as Shannon's death or like the fear I've felt for one day waking up to the sad news of Axl be gone that way.

Last year, at the China Exchange talk, the guy asked him if he was afraid of death and Axl first responded with a facial expression as in doubt of what would be the best answer for that and then he let it slide that he is "usually trying to survive in some way".

I'm not sure if Axl considers surviving a negative or positive thing but to me, the meaning of surviving it is related to a constant struggle or battle of the living to win over death. Maybe we are all surviving after all, until we lose our battle and just have to go.

First bolded: this is true. People sometimes ask: how could X take their own life when they have so much to live for / they have a family who relies on them etc. What they don't seem to understand is that the suicidal person is not in a rational state of mind. They aren't thinking logically. They just want to end the pain. I suffer mental health issues sometimes and can understand it.

Also, suicidal people often genuinely believe that their family and friends will be better off without them. Again, this may not be rational, but it feels true to them in their despair.

Second bolded: I have this fear too sometimes. There's nothing we as fans can do, though, which is hard to accept. Perhaps if Axl was more open to interaction with fans, he could get more of a sense of how loved and how important he is. I understand that he was so scarred and hurt by the negativity that has come his way over the years, that he has probably just decided to cut himself off from all that. And if that is what he has decided is best for his mental health, I applaud that and respect it, even while I wish it were otherwise.

18 hours ago, Kira said:

It is really sad.  Of all the stars of that era, he seemed one of the most even keeled.  However, when I look at any recent photos of him, his eyes look troubled.  

It's hard to believe we have lost so many, but still have all the original GNR members.

I'm amazed at this every day too! And thankful.

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

You're just mad it's not one of the other GNR guys with him, like @Lumikki :awesomeface:

Leave Sante and Axl alone to enjoy their (b)romance :max:

Seriously though, what do we know about Mr. D'Orazio? In my head he's some macho Italian dude who became a photographer to be around hot naked chicks, but I don't actually know shit about the guy. Is he married? If yes, married to a gal or a guy, does he have children, etc, etc. My opinion on your comment depends on this information :awesomeface:

I dont know why Im mad but its not because of that :ph34r:

Umm... Sante has a son, of that I'm sure. Don't know if he has more children and wife (or husband).

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me since today I saw my gay couple neighbors gathering for Sunday barbecue and I saw a bunch of their gay friends coming over so now whenever I see two guys together I can only think of that :lol:

:facepalm:remove me from Earth, please

• Like 1

Seriously, people, how can you see SWEET N' CUTE in those pics of Axl and Sante??? are you fuckin' kidding me?? :scared::rofl-lol:

CUTE and SWEET is for FEMALES AND KITTENS :facepalm: not for two big balls grown up guys in bathing suits EATING SAUSAGE!!! :rofl-lol:

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Axl looks sort of clumsy and doesn't want to appear gay so he doesn't hug back.

That tense pose is typical of him in the 80's and 90's.

There's a pic with Erin where he's being crossed armed like that too (and also one of those pics from when he got back to Indiana to visit his relatives)

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Seriously, people, how can you see SWEET N' CUTE in those pics of Axl and Sante??? are you fuckin' kidding me?? :scared::rofl-lol:

CUTE and SWEET is for FEMALES AND KITTENS :facepalm: not for two big balls grown up guys in bathing suits EATING SAUSAGE!!! :rofl-lol:

That tense pose is typical of him in the 80's and 90's.

There's a pic with Erin where he's being crossed armed like that too (and also one of those pics from when he got back to Indiana to visit his relatives)

Are you seriously telling me you only find women and kittens cute? For real?

Because I totally think some big balls grown up guys in bathing suits (being wet) and eating sausages cute. Like very! :lol:

:rofl-lol:

Anyway Axl being tense with Erin always give me the creeps but we disagreed on that one months ago already. ;) With Sante he smiles from his heart though. I find Axl more relaxed with men, in general.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Are you seriously telling me you only find women and kittens cute? For real?

Because I totally think some big balls grown up guys in bathing suits (being wet) and eating sausages cute. Like very! :lol:

:rofl-lol:

Yeah, I don't find guys cute anymore. I'm an old hag and so are the guys I like :lol:, so imagine people in their 50's or 60's, are not cute for me either!

Or maybe I understand the word in a differente sense because I'm dumb. To me, cute things are tiny little innocent things like hamsters, kittens, puppies, some babies, pretty girls, emojis, my little pony, rainbows, butterflies, flowers... you get the idea..... but not adult guys or mature men and much less Axl!!! I have never found him cute! Hot and sexy, yes, but not cute... he's an untamed lion, nothing cute about that :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I find Axl more relaxed with men, in general.  

well... :lol:

Edited by killuridols

I get what you mean but well - I can find (some) men in their 50ies cute. And I admit there are less cute men after a certain age than in younger years. Same goes for women I guess. Anyway it's a different cute than for little hamsters, babies or for men in their 20s or 30ies. There cute and cute and cute, right? 

We probably totally differ there which is fine. 

Back to the hair discussion! :awesomeface:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, I don't find guys cute anymore. I'm an old hag and so are the guys I like :lol:, so imagine people in their 50's or 60's, are not cute for me!

Or maybe I understand the word in a differente sense because I'm dumb. To me, cute things are tiny little innocent things like hamsters, kittens, puppies, some babies, pretty girls, emojis, my little pony, rainbows, butterflies, flowers... you get the idea..... but not adult guys or mature men and much less Axl!!! I have never found him cute! Hot and sexy, yes, but not cute... he's an untamed lion, nothing cute about that :rofl-lol:

well... :lol:

axl-izzy.jpg?t=1249088896

I think this is pretty cute...

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Sometimes a picture is just bros being bros, even if it looks chummy and slightly gay...

On the other hand...

Sante has done a lot of nude shots of Axl and has probably seen the man naked more often than Mr. Duff "I've seen Axl naked tons of times" McKagan and Slashy-Poo combined, so :suspicious::suspicious:

I also vaguely remember wondering if Sante was gay when Axl went to have dinner with him last year, but I don't remember anymore what it was that gave me that impression in the first place...

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Anyway Axl being tense with Erin always give me the creeps but we disagreed on that one months ago already. ;) With Sante he smiles from his heart though. I find Axl more relaxed with men, in general.  

This is an interesting observation actually and something I've noticed as well.

I'm just not sure what conclusions to draw from this :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

Sometimes a picture is just bros being bros, even if it looks chummy and slightly gay...

On the other hand...

Sante has done a lot of nude shots of Axl and has probably seen the man naked more often than Mr. Duff "I've seen Axl naked tons of times" McKagan and Slashy-Poo combined, so :suspicious::suspicious:

I also vaguely remember wondering if Sante was gay when Axl went to have dinner with him last year, but I don't remember anymore what it was that gave me that impression in the first place...

This is an interesting observation actually and something I've noticed as well.

I'm just not sure what conclusions to draw from this :lol:

How do you know that and has anybody seen them? Not sure whether I want to. Just wondering. I guess Axl woudln't have been relaxed enough for nude shots when Sante was gay.

Second bolded: No? 

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

On the other hand...

I couldn't say if Sante is gay or not... none of these people who also play macho man will ever give a hint of anything, they are closet cases or maybe they just dont care for letting it out. Or are bisexuals.

All I said is that particular picture gave me a gay vibe and maybe when I put it together with all the others, I feel a greater gay vibe :lol: but that's it! There's nothing wrong with it.... I don't need to have the LGBTI march sent to my house now :facepalm: