alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

I know, Im just joking

I know,is  comment☺

17 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Hi :ph34r:. Now you only have another 800 pages to go (yes, there's also an old Women's thread) :popcorn:

I read some of that when I was a lurker and before I joined the site. Lots of juicy stuff. Hehe.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Bah, I think the news tomorrow are about a show in L.A., not a new album :max:

The speculation are running wild in the Izzy camp next door. I honestly think it'll be something very very lame. And yeah, new shows (without AFD5) are lame news when advertised like this. 

Already so annoyed.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

The speculation are running wild in the Izzy camp next door. I honestly think it'll be something very very lame. And yeah, new shows (without AFD5) are lame news when advertised like this. 

I think it will be an AFD5 show in a small L.A. place to which, of course, I will not be able to attend :facepalm:

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think it will be an AFD5 show in a small L.A. place to which, of course, I will not be able to attend :facepalm:

If that was the case I'd actually be happy about that. That wouldn't be lame at all. A gesture of love to the fans. No matter if I can attend it or not. All I need are videos with a halfway decent sound and Izzy on it. :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

If that was the case I'd actually be happy about that. That wouldn't be lame at all. A gesture of love to the fans. No matter if I can attend it or not. All I need are videos with a halfway decent sound and Izzy on it. :lol:

I'm tired of seeing things I cannot afford pass me by. The troubadour show, the special merch sold in some places and others not. All the Nightrain contests that I cannot participate of because I do not live in North America, etc. etc.

Fuck that shit, I'm so disappointed... :unsure:

• Like 1

Is Slash still have a cat tht He name it Axl? 

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Is Slash still have a cat tht He name it Axl? 

Ok, I found this a while ago but never shared here I think :facepalm: It's not Slash that has a cat named Axl, it's Meegan's ex-husband and his current wife who own a cat named Jaxl Rose. Weird, I know :shrugs:

34 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Ok, I found this a while ago but never shared here I think :facepalm: It's not Slash that has a cat named Axl, it's Meegan's ex-husband and his current wife who own a cat named Jaxl Rose. Weird, I know :shrugs:

Disappointed 

But I hear He was named cat Axl because tht cat have same trait like Axl or something 

What about tht cat named Angus? 

56 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I posted it in the unofficial media thread but I'm sure it belongs here as well since it's Axl doing a slight striptease at the airport check :smiley-confused2:

(He's looking good :wub:, looks like he has a bit shorter hair)

Two questions: 1- Why the fuck would someone be recording this? Do these people do this for living? He's only at the airport, nothing to see there geez, leave him alone :facepalm: 2- Why the fuck the security guy did all that if Axl didn't look bored at all? Now this guy is coming saying that Axl's security guard put his hands on him when they could just ignore and this situation would be avoided.

Anyway, going to the funny part. Dude, you're lucky you called Slash to Axl in 2017. Some years ago and he wouldn't have laugh the way he did :rolleyes: Also, it's pretty funny hearing Beta upset at Vanessa because she might not have Axl's hat. 'Do you have his hat?' 'Vanessa, do you have his hat?' 'You have mine' and Vanessa only answering annoyed 'Yes'.  

Oh and also, yeah, he looks good! He should rock this no hat, no jewelry look more often. And thank god the shaved hair was just an illusion :rofl-lol:

Edited by dgnr

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Two questions: 1- Why the fuck would someone be recording this? Do these people do this for living? He's only at the airport, nothing to see there geez, leave him alone :facepalm: 2- Why the fuck the security guy did all that if Axl didn't look bored at all? Now this guy is coming saying that Axl's security guard put his hands on him when they could just ignore and this situation would be avoided.

Anyway, going to the funny part. Dude, you're lucky you called Slash to Axl in 2017. Some years ago and he wouldn't have laugh the way he did :rolleyes: Also, it's pretty funny hearing Beta upset at Vanessa because she might not have Axl's hat. 'Did you have his hat?' 'Vanessa, did you have his hat?' 'You have mine' and Vanessa only answering annoyed 'Yes'.  

Oh and also, yeah, he looks good! He should rock this no hat, no jewelry look more often. And thank god the shaved hair was just an illusion :rofl-lol:

Why Axl saying "Im Axl Rose" 

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Why Axl saying "Im Axl Rose" 

Because the guy called him Slash. :facepalm:

Sorry, slightly off topic but I need advice from anyone who's been to GnR close to the stage. My friend and me have those "Front of Stage" tickets for Munich and we have no clue when to be where. (Yes, I know it's still 3 weeks but I'm getting excited here! :)) Do we get into the inner circle no matter when we arrive or should we be at a certain time somewhere? I would like to be closest to the stage as possible but I don't know if that is wise or not, being short and all... So, someone here who can help me out?

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Sorry, slightly off topic but I need advice from anyone who's been to GnR close to the stage. My friend and me have those "Front of Stage" tickets for Munich and we have no clue when to be where. (Yes, I know it's still 3 weeks but I'm getting excited here! :)) Do we get into the inner circle no matter when we arrive or should we be at a certain time somewhere? I would like to be closest to the stage as possible but I don't know if that is wise or not, being short and all... So, someone here who can help me out?

You will get there anytime, but I suggest you not to arrive at the very last moment if you want to get really close to the stage. I'm planning to arrive at my Prague show quite early, since it is at the airport and the front of stage circle was pretty huge last year at the ACDC show :max: (the show started at 8, I got there at 3:30 and was at the tenth row or so)

Anyway, @Lumikki is going to the München show, so she will probably have more information :headbang:

41 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Anyway, going to the funny part. Dude, you're lucky you called Slash to Axl in 2017. Some years ago and he wouldn't have laugh the way he did :rolleyes: Also, it's pretty funny hearing Beta upset at Vanessa because she might not have Axl's hat. 'Do you have his hat?' 'Vanessa, do you have his hat?' 'You have mine' and Vanessa only answering annoyed 'Yes'.  

Oh yiss, great to see him still having hair loooool. There's one thing that freaks me out though. Look at how easily he takes off the boots, it means his feet are not fixed in them so he can hurt himself again while running :nervous::max:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

You will get there anytime, but I suggest you not to arrive at the very last moment if you want to get really close to the stage. I'm planning to arrive at my Prague show quite early, since it is at the airport and the front of stage circle was pretty huge last year at the ACDC show :max: (the show started at 8, I got there at 3:30 and was at the tenth row or so)

Anyway, @Lumikki is going to the München show, so she will probably have more information :headbang:

Great, thank you. I don't have the tickets yet but on the website it says 6.45 so that would be the beginning of the pre-shows, right?

I guess I have to be there in order to be close to the stage for GnR, right? @Lumikkido you know the Olympia Stadium, do they have an extra entrance for FoS or do we queue with everyone else? If so that would mean to be there as soon ap.... (I guess I better arrive Monday evening then. Gotta check for some hotel or hostel...) 

Let's hope Vanessa forgot Axl's hats and btw dear Axl wouldn't a pair of sneakers make you feel more comfortable walking everywhere?

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Disappointed

But I hear He was named cat Axl because tht cat have same trait like Axl or something

What about tht cat named Angus? 

@dgnr

Nope, Slash did indeed have a cat named Axl. He talked about it in an interview somewhere. He said it was a grumpy cat and pissed on the floor all the time and that's why he named it Axl. But that was years ago. Slash's cat Axl probably doesn't exist anymore.

Then there's Meegan, Slash and their kids. They also have 4 cats, one of them being named Angus Axl, according to past discussions here.

And apparently these other people you mention also have a cat named after Axl.

Popular name for cats in those circles, apparently.

13 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Millions Of Spiders :devilshades:

Oh My God. 

Please let this be a hint.

I would love it if they played Oh My God.

Do it, Slash!

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I posted it in the unofficial media thread but I'm sure it belongs here as well since it's Axl doing a slight striptease at the airport check :smiley-confused2:

Best video of 2017 :P:facepalm:

Just because I like seeing Axl being forced to do annoying things like taking his shoes off and emptying his bags for airport security, like the rest of us mere mortals have to lol.

----------------------

Also, I was right about his hair. I'm clearly the resident hair expert here as well :awesomeface:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

By the way, I find videos like this creepy.

And I'm sorry I think he looks stubby, nearly all of his neck is gone. His hair somewhat protuding from behind and looks unkempt. So no, I don't see a good looking guy there at all.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Oh yiss, great to see him still having hair loooool. There's one thing that freaks me out though. Look at how easily he takes off the boots, it means his feet are not fixed in them so he can hurt himself again while running :nervous::max:

Maybe you should talk him to perform in well fit and tightly buckled ski boots? Also prevents from running. Safe Axl.

I liked that more and more things in basket and less and less Axl