GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, Frey said:

He looks even more grandma like in this one.

tumblr_oqnic0jFoe1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

People in the concert thread are already calling him a woman and so on again. Reminds me of the discussion about Axl and gender we had some time ago.

(And he's wearing make up again, isn't he? Even I can tell...)

He wants to look beautiful in front of Slash You know smileys-happy-774096.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

@MillionsOfSpiders Good eyes and memory! :wow: I wouldn't have noticed that.

So it's definitely the same one then? Does Axl's jacket have that skull printed on the back as well? @killuridols

I'd say it is definitely the same, I can't recall ever seeing a pic of the back but the front is identical and also it's a little oversized on her, especially around the shoulders. So she has access to Axl's wardrobe, access all areas :lol:

Maybe they didn't expect the weather to be so terrible and was probably pretty cold too, maybe that's why she wore it. Or she just likes to show off she can wear his clothes. 

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Awww - they're on jacket swopping terms. Why do I find that cute? I think it is. :wub:

I wonder why she doesn't seem to be as accepted as the other GnR guys women? It's pretty obvious that at times she's very close to Axl but none of the other women are pictured with her or follow her on social media. They follow Del and his wife and the personal trainer and even Franks girlfriend, Slash's girlfriend is always talking to Franks girlfriend. Yet Sasha seems to be shunned.

Axl should sort that out if he has any kind of feelings for her!!! 

------

The guy liner is back FFS! :facepalm:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl should sort that out if he has any kind of feelings for her!!! 

I don't think Axl can be this kind of good friend or even boyfriend to his female friends / girlfriends. I don't know really, but I never heard an affectionate truthful story about Axl regarding a woman.

36 minutes ago, Frey said:

People in the concert thread are already calling him a woman and so on again. Reminds me of the discussion about Axl and gender we had some time ago.

Yeah, I think he's wearing some make-up and mascara. His face is still so androgynous, it's quite amazing really.

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Axl was very girlish looking in many pictures when he was younger. I don't think it's an insult, it just says he was pretty looking guy. 

daa8fd53a55b00fc4f6d476bc7b2ca43.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB7Skn8cN6X0sCH8YYtlmtumblr_o11t86dq7s1ukqxu7o1_1280.jpg

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

He wants to look beautiful in front of Slash You know smileys-happy-774096.gif

You might be right... ;)

Edited by Fourteenbeers

33 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Axl was very girlish looking in many pictures when he was younger. I don't think it's an insult, it just says he was pretty looking guy. 

daa8fd53a55b00fc4f6d476bc7b2ca43.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB7Skn8cN6X0sCH8YYtlmtumblr_o11t86dq7s1ukqxu7o1_1280.jpg

You might be right... ;)

I think You need to delete the last photo before mod warns You :nervous:

Yeah tbh If I have to choose between Axl N' Baz I prefer Axl, Even though Baz is beautiful but His body shape isnt really great like Axl :smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp

11 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I think You need to delete the last photo before mod warns You :nervous:

Yeah tbh If I have to choose between Axl N' Baz I prefer Axl, Even though Baz is beautiful but His body shape isnt really great like Axl :smiley-confused2:

Sure I can delete it, but you have to delete it too from the quote. What's wrong with it? Is it fake /photoshopped?

Edited by Fourteenbeers
typo

3 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Ok,  I've read those rules before, just forgotten about them. I don't visit this thread that often.  But it was a pretty picture :)

Well no need for Photoshop photo of Slaxl when You can find this on google???

slaxl_by_anatoma-d3bn3fz.jpg

4.jpg

This is pretty Axl too

• Like 1

About sasha...that woman makes me feel nervous I really don't like her , she shouldn't stay around Axl. I wish she was out of the GNR scene completely. Anyway maybe she was there only because Slane was the first date of the tour and I hope we won't see her anymore like she was only at the London gig during the Axl/DC concerts.

55 minutes ago, Frey said:

I wasn't implying there was anything wrong with him being androgynous or girly looking (at any stage of his life), I was referencing an extensive gender studies type discussion we had in this thread about Axl some time ago. The topic of Axl being a pretty boy comes up A LOT in this thread, it's not exactly new :P

I knew what you meant. I just gave my own opinion about the androgynous/girly looks- subject. :P

I tend to concentrate on another pretty boy on another thread here in the jungle. And he, IMO, has always looked like a boy ( no matter how pretty he looks in the picture)

5b808f322947f98ffe7ebbb5391109e8.jpg

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

As the chairman I feel obliged to ask all of you to carefully watch Slash's reaction at Axl's words. If my old eyes aren't deceiving me, Slash appears to smile happily at Axl calling him his friend.

Ain't that sweet :lol::facepalm:

I see tht!!:wow::dance::wub:

We need a better video! for a gif!

38 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I knew what you meant. I just gave my own opinion about the androgynous/girly looks- subject. :P

I tend to concentrate on another pretty boy on another thread here in the jungle. And he, IMO, has always looked like a boy ( no matter how pretty he looks in the picture)

5b808f322947f98ffe7ebbb5391109e8.jpg

He's handsome, not pretty :lol:

3 hours ago, Frey said:

I think it's just because all the other women are actual girlfriends and wives of the guys. They're their official and publically recognized partners. While Sasha isn't really anything to Axl? She's not his wife, fiance, girlfriend, etc. At best you could call her a "friend with benefits", and not even that is for certain.

I think these days she's mostly just "a friend" and part of the extended entourage, who occasionally drops in on Axl/TB. Especially since Sasha appears to live and work in Europe now, she probably isn't around Axl a whole lot anymore.

I wasn't implying there was anything wrong with him being androgynous or girly looking (at any stage of his life), I was referencing an extensive gender studies type discussion we had in this thread about Axl some time ago. The topic of Axl being a pretty boy comes up A LOT in this thread, it's not exactly new :P

Wilderness years pictures?

Anyone know where/when these were taken and where they came from?

What? This is not true at all imo. Axl seems to get along very well with all the women in his life nowadays for the most part (like Beta, Vanessa, Kat, Melissa, Amy and so on) and he is very affectionate towards them and talks very fondly about all of them.

He constantly talks about Beta for example and you can't get more affectionate than the time he brought her out on stage in front of thousands of people, telling them what Beta means to him, before hugging her while crying. And he's brought her out on stage and talked about her many more times since that. Or just look how affectionate Axl and Melissa are with each other. They haven't even known each other for very long, but they sure seem to get along great.

Besides, even back in the day, when he still was a way more fucked up guy than he is nowadays, he had tons of female "friends" (or at least fuck buddies / girls he was close with) and appeared to be very fond of some of them at least. Like Barbie for example (going by the lyrics of Rocket Queen and what she herself has said). Who was it that made some dumb comment about Axl having lots of female friends or not being surprised Axl has so many female friends because he likes to talk just as much as girls do? Or likes to talk about his feelings just as much as girls do? Probably Steven or Niven or someone, but yeah. Not to mention how protective he always was about his sister and stuff like that.

All in all, I definitely wouldn't say he's incapable of being friendly and affectionate towards women, especially not nowadays.

-------------------

@Andy14 Thanks for posting the video of that holy moment lol.

As the chairman I feel obliged to ask all of you to carefully watch Slash's reaction at Axl's words. If my old eyes aren't deceiving me, Slash appears to smile happily at Axl calling him his friend.

Ain't that sweet :lol::facepalm:

This pics Axl look as'GURU' ?

On 5/26/2017 at 3:04 PM, Andy14 said:

You perverts! 13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

2CnG5N.gif

You better watch this: 

Hide contents

z5erkX.gifg8d0Hc.gif

:max:

:rofl-lol:

@money honey Enjoy your show :headbang:. And don't forget to behave according to the Women's thread rules....if you've never heard about it, blame @Frey :smiley-confused2:

@Andy14 Thank you, lovely girl!!!! I'm already suffering an overload of Axl-sexiness after Slane, your gif just might push me over the edge...

• Like 1