alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

I didn't mean that he's been bad to women lately.... I'm just saying we don't know about that, either good or bad, we don't know anything because he's chosen to keep his private life... private, lol-

2006 last year he misbehaved? :lol:

No, sir. There's still the L.A.X. incident with paparazzi in late 2009 and I remember in 2011, in Rosario, he was pretty mad at someone when he arrived to the airport. Then in 2012, he had that model stealing his jewelry :facepalm: and he was getting late to the shows probably until 2014.

It is not been a long time since he was acting like an asshole.... just like people don't give credit to Steven about his sobriety, I'm not sure about giving a lot of credit to Axl about his tamed self. I think his hands and feet are tied with multimillionaire contracts that will send him straight to bankruptcy if he breaks any of them. And I'm 1000% sure TB are working their asses off so that nothing goes wrong for him so he doesn't have any reasons to flip out.

Yeah, but like I said, I think it's pretty safe to assume he's doing well. Feel free to make me eat my words if different information comes to light, but until then I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt and believe he changed for the better.

I purposely left out the 2009 LAX incident because going after papparazzi is pretty standard celebrity behavior and barely registers on the Axl scale of weirdness. Also, what does a model stealing his jewelry have to do with this? Doesn't really reflect negatively upon him, except in the sense that he probably should be more careful with his stuff.

And yeah, Slash and Duff probably have Axl by the balls legally speaking, but like @Lumikki said, he seems like a completely different person a lot of the time these days, so I don't think it's all just down to that.

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

Those are the pics I was talking about before and to me they just show he was out with that woman a couple nights and no more.

I think Sasha had accepted the terms of their relationship while she was more steady with him. It is obvious she did and this is no strange Axl behavior. He wanted to have the same with Erin, actually, he cheated on Erin more than on anyone else and she knew about it. Not that she was fine with it but there was nothing she could do.

Things with Seymour were the same and she had her own flings as well. Hypocritical as it sounds, Axl had trouble accepting this and he had to rant about it at the shows :lol:

So basically, that's the way he is and women who want something serious with him have to accept him like that. Apparently, no one has been able to deal with that shit for too Long.

I don't disagree about Axl being a giant hypocrite, I was just saying I'm not convinced he and Sasha ever really had anything close to a real romantic relationship.

9 hours ago, Alja said:

Too complicated and when I am accidentally involved, sick. Sugar coated shit. Or poison. Women tend to be backstabbing more often than men.

Do you realize you're proving @Lumikkis point about internalized misogyny here? Like, that's the definition of it. Even I can see that.

--------------

@money honey Great review!

--------------

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

This Slaxl:drool:

tumblr_ns9ns2w9zU1uv735zo1_400.gif

Snort. You are the worst :lol::facepalm:

Edited by Frey

9 minutes ago, Frey said:

Snort. You are the worst :lol::facepalm:

:awesomeface::lol:

What?  You prefer Slash>Axl instead of Axl>Slash, Chairman?? :awesomeface:

Hope its okay to post tht since its not editing N'from real video

Edited by SerenityScorp

33 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Always love this :wub:

tumblr_o9ftt1TNN91ulntsyo2_400.gif

Curious what are They talkin' about 

Slash's chuckle nearly is as infectiong as Ricky Gervais'

giphy.gif

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

Okay so before,  Slashcon posted AFD on announcement thread now nando dando *Credit to @Frey* holding a AFD cassette on his IG story

Are these a hint or what? 

iEIgY3I_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why are they doing this to us :(

I hope they called Izzy 

A hint AFD reunion on AFD anniversary maybe? 

23 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Okay so before,  Slashcon posted AFD on announcement thread now nando dando *Credit to @Frey* holding a AFD cassette on his IG story

Are these a hint or what? 

iEIgY3I_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Gosh, Seren. I don't know it anymore <_<

1 minute ago, tifalucis said:

Gosh, Seren. I don't know it anymore <_<

I hope this is real They gonna do AFD reunion 

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

I hope this is real They gonna do AFD reunion 

After that last announcement, I'm getting even not want to hope anything :( 

But, if there is reunion...damn yea

47 minutes ago, dgnr said:

According to the Bilbao thread Axl is at soundcheck...again :wow:

giphy.gif

Good Axl, good good

Thank God I follow TB/nando dando,  You dont know what will happen with this Band,  Maybe They throw some hints on Their crew socmed just like this:lol:

I just think they like torturing the fans and think that'll hold up the buzz.

WORST.PR.TEAM.EVER.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

WTF! They are killing me. I don't want this. No more stupid hints that lead to nowwhere.

tumblr_o1ya9eaAAj1uua2jvo1_500.gif

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

According to the Bilbao thread Axl is at soundcheck...again :wow:

giphy.gif

Is Angus Young there? :P

-----

Pretty much unheard of for Axl to do a full rehearsal then a soundcheck and then turn up to another soundcheck at the next show.

Whats he up to? :ph34r:

@money honey Thank you for the pics and the review. It gave me goosbumps :wub::cry:. (my review will consist of emojis only - so called Axl's font:smiley-confused2:)

I am slowly getting to realize that they are already in Europe and that I'll see them in only more than a month. What you wrote about seeing them as real people is exactly the reason I need to get as close to the stage as possible. I don't want to see them on the huge screens, but with my own eyes. 

@Carlycosmos Hi girl. Long time no see :ph34r:. Omg I can't believe that it's been a year since we started talking here. @Frey you should throw a party to celebrate this significant anniversary :headbang:

@Lumikki

FYzYVw.gif

And wait....what? You want to tell me that Axl got up in the morning (not after lunch or so) and went to a soundcheck???!!! Again? :shocked::shock: Is. He. Sane??? :rofl-lol:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

And wait....what? You want to tell me that Axl got up in the morning (not after lunch or so) and went to a soundcheck???!!! Again? :shocked::shock: Is. He. Sane??? :rofl-lol:

After All the topic "Axl should soundcheck/rehearsal more" on Women thread N'a other thread,  Now when it happens, People didnt believe N'You even said tht :lol:

On 28/5/2017 at 4:50 PM, Fourteenbeers said:

I knew what you meant. I just gave my own opinion about the androgynous/girly looks- subject. :P

I tend to concentrate on another pretty boy on another thread here in the jungle. And he, IMO, has always looked like a boy ( no matter how pretty he looks in the picture)

5b808f322947f98ffe7ebbb5391109e8.jpg

And then they say Fortus looks like Izzy:max: