GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@Frey I'M  feeling very unwanted right now :P 

Added you lol. I said I was probably forgetting tons of people. I shouldn't have started this, now all of them will come after my ass :scared::lol:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

4tvPBW.jpg

I'm like this right now, but anyway I love you all and this should be day we throw that #yuge party this thread is waiting almost from day 1 :rofl-lol: 

Anyway, Axl was so happy with our anniversary that he even brought the red hair back :P

IMG_6912.JPG.be99d254f055761167479420d6b

And Bilbao show just ended. Do you know where you are where's the next show? Yeah, I can't breath already :headbang:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

tumblr_o4ndj67pX51v05h2vo1_540.jpgtumblr_o4ndj67pX51v05h2vo2_500.jpg

"Saul" from Pasadena *Slash in disguise* call on radio interview, Fan Q&A of Axl

Anyone know what They said especially Slash? 

https://borntobeafan.tumblr.com/post/147553296847/saul-from-pasadena-calls-in-during-a-radio

Slash basically asked Axl if he wanted to buy bootleg stuff of GNR from him. He was also in the studio doing some recording for "Estranged". He also called to say hi. How sweet. <3

• Like 1

On 5/27/2017 at 5:20 PM, killuridols said:

I don't think she is!

She parties like the Earth is going to explode tomorrow.... This is not pregnancy weight. This is food and alcohol, obviously.

I agree. So many people still call her Axl's girlfriend.

33 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Slash basically asked Axl if he wanted to buy bootleg stuff of GNR from him. He was also in the studio doing some recording for "Estranged". He also called to say hi. How sweet. <3

The way Axl says "What's happening Slash" always warmed my heart. He sounds so in love with Slash there. :facepalm::shrugs::awesomeface:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

The way Axl says "Hi Slash" always warmed my heart. He sounds so in love with Slash there. :facepalm::shrugs::awesomeface:

Axl, why u no admit your love for Slash!?

^ I couldn't find a meme with that on it. 

Edited by purplestargirl

4 hours ago, Mickey said:

Intro - Loony Toones
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Duff's Solo - Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
This I Love
Civil War
Black Hole Sun
Coma
Band Intros
Jam+Godfather Theme/Sweet Child O' Mine
My Michelle
Richard N' Slash - Wish You Were Here
Layla/November Rain
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

ENCORE:

Sorry
Jam (Melissa - Allman tribute)/Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

They're doin'tribute again

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LADIES!! :headbang:

Can't believe the women's thread has been going for a year (maybe because I discovered it later :P) and I didn't know the story of how/why it got created. I have no idea who are the idiots that were putting you girls down but nevermind, you're better than them and this thread is a massive proof of that.

I hope this will go on for many more years and lots of other interesting discussions will develop.

Just checked the last few pages after being absent for a few days and I can't really express how much I loved @Lumikki's feminist posts. I'm sure you girls will make of this a way better world just like you do with the forum (creating the best two threads for example). Keep it up!

@Frey I enjoy arguing with you too even when it gets absurdly long :P Let's make it happen again soon! :D

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

And Bilbao show just ended. Do you know where you are where's the next show? Yeah, I can't breath already :headbang:

I really can't wait for you to see them!! :heart:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I was Popcorn here before I joined the site...mainly the women's thread because of Slaxl.

Lol I was Popcorn, too. And man, what I read! :D

The first time I've heard of the Slaxl was not with this thread but via youtube. Due to my research from last summer when I learned that Axl, Slash and Duff got back together and started touring. I stumbled upon those two videos and they warmed my old, cold heart.

It says "Slaxl" all over so and I wasn't sure what it meant. So I googled it and guess where it took me. :lol:  Couldn't believe my eyes. :rofl-lol: 

I know those videos have been posted before, but another video I stumbled upon before I even got here was this video about Axl. The song is horrible but at least the montage is in sync with the rhythm.

Unfortunately there are no videos like this about any other band member so we gotta go with Axl's. Cheers! :rofl-lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I hate to be out of likes my Princess :cry: so I just wanted to say that this is one of your best posts so far in your whole career!! :lol: This should be indexed by the official indexer @Frey :ph34r:

oh, btw, Frey... yes, you were of big help to my ass in a hurry :rofl-lol: but now you will have to deal with the <_< faces for not being mentioned here, looool....

I just remembered some more who still stick around, maybe not so oftenly and regularly like the rest of us, but they should be mentioned rock3: @starlight, @Ubukitty, @solstar, @Fourteenbeers, @Ratam, @Darkenchantress and.... that's all I can deliberately think about because we know there are many more but I'm not sure they truly support or care about this thread, even though they read it and ocassionally post (sometimes just o start shit) so..... a toast for them too! Good things are never easy to get and keep ;)

Aww, thanks! I really enjoy this thread i just don't post that much cause I don't really feel i have much to add to it. So, happy anniversary, guys! We also suffered the "mansplaining" on the wacky thread once. :P

Edited by Darkenchantress