GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

The women's thread IS mygnrforum as far as I'm concerned.

:wub: Happy birthday everyone and stay awesome!! 

17 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Hey @money honey The sign guys were there :lol:

IMG_4193.thumb.JPG.903a855c6aed5528cabcf15dfc6afc78.JPG

Look at that little kid on the front row :headbang:

Yeah they were lovely guys! See the blue raincoat sleeve on the left? That's my OH! I was on the other side of hiM!!

Yeah and there were two kids in that group, there right from the start when we all rushed in to be first at the barrier. They seemed to have a blast.

16 hours ago, dgnr said:

And @money honey that was one of the most beautiful reviews I've ever read, thanks for sharing! So glad you had a great time :hug:

Thank you !

12 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

I agree. So many people still call her Axl's girlfriend.

WHO who who?? I missed this and can't find it now!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Aww, thanks! I really enjoy this thread i just don't post that much cause I don't really feel i have much to add to it. So, happy anniversary, guys! We also suffered the "mansplaining" on the wacky thread once. :P

I can't remember...who was it? 

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

The guy that was complaining cause he said we only talked about Izzy's hotness, which by the way is completely and absolutely untrue. :P

There also was another one who told us that Izzy was a really good guitar player and that he lived  in California. :rofl-lol:  he was also complaining about something but I forgot what it was. 

Anyway I just found this. I know it's a little bit bad taste but it's so awwwwww

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I haven't seen this pic before :o

IMG_4201.PNG.b526133a137d2803ab2d02b2ce3593b3.PNG

:o Ooops  never seen those long dreads before. And who is the granny in the rainbow outfit ? :rofl-lol:

Edited by Tori72

19 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

The guy that was complaining cause he said we only talked about Izzy's hotness, which by the way is completely and absolutely untrue. :P

Oh, I think it was Izzymacbeth. He's a musician himself, so i guess it's natural for him wanting to focus more on the music. He wasn't too bad, our thread just wasn't his cup of tea. 

Generally speaking I haven't encountered any open /blunt hostility here in MyGnr forum. Sure people argue, debate and bicker a lot, but I think it's nothing serious.  Some of the arguments are pretty funny, because it's clear that they do it for fun /as a hobby.  Couple of guys were arguing about Steven and one of them said that he wouldn't stop until the other one gave up or a moderator would lock the thread. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

:o Ooops  never seen those long dreads before. And who is the granny in the rainbow outfit ? :rofl-lol:

She looks like she's from somewhere over the rainbow. :lol:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I really can't wait for you to see them!! :heart:

Me too! They landed in Lisbon 2 hours ago, I'm so fuckin excited!! But dude, where have you been? Miss you here, come back :heart:

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

I hate to be out of likes my Princess :cry: so I just wanted to say that this is one of your best posts so far in your whole career!! :lol: This should be indexed by the official indexer @Frey :ph34r:

Yiss yiss, of course I will index all this stuff...

@Andy14 All of them are funny, but I lost it at the "When the mods come" one, that one's just perfect. A+ picture choice. :rofl-lol:

18 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I was Popcorn here before I joined the site...mainly the women's thread because of Slaxl.

Hello and welcome.

This makes you my newest employee in the Slaxl madhouse and I'm your reluctant and underqualified boss.

We hope you will enjoy your stay :awesomeface:

11 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Lol I was Popcorn, too. And man, what I read! :D

The first time I've heard of the Slaxl was not with this thread but via youtube. Due to my research from last summer when I learned that Axl, Slash and Duff got back together and started touring. I stumbled upon those two videos and they warmed my old, cold heart.

It says "Slaxl" all over so and I wasn't sure what it meant. So I googled it and guess where it took me. :lol:  Couldn't believe my eyes. :rofl-lol: 

So where did it take you and what did you find? :lol: Slaxl fanfiction? Slaxl manips? Fanart?

Believe me, I know the feeling, I lived through this experience too some time ago :rofl-lol:

Also, since you seem to enjoy Slaxl videos, may I recommend probably the best one out there, madam?

...Okay, I actually have no clue if it's the best one out there, but out of all the videos that have been posted in this thread (all of which I dutifully watched of course :rolleyes:), this one struck me as the most well-made. And I'm not just saying that because it was created by a member of this thread :P

It's got a suitably dramatic Queen song, an Extended Slaxl Cuddling Sequence (TM) and even Axl saying "I love you, too" to Slash. I remember we had a multi-page discussion about that last bit :rolleyes::lol: Good times lol.

I figure it's worth posting again, since some of the newer members might not have seen that one yet.

Consider my Slaxl duties done for the day :max::P  #cough @dgnr

Now off to some other stuff...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Frey said:

So where did it take you and what did you find? :lol:Slaxl fanfiction? Slaxl manips? Fanart?

Believe me, I know the feeling, I lived through this experience too some time ago :rofl-lol:

All of it, I mean I googled it! :rofl-lol: But foremost it took me to this thread with even more Slaxl stories, ff, manips and fanart. lol

7 minutes ago, Frey said:

Also, since you seem to enjoy Slaxl videos, may I recommend probably the best one out there, madam?

...Okay, I actually have no clue if it's the best one out there, but out of all the videos that have been posted in this thread (all of which I dutifully watched of course :rolleyes:), this one struck me as the most well-made. And I'm not just saying that because it was created by a member of this thread :P

It's got a suitably dramatic Queen song, an Extended Slaxl Cuddling Sequence (TM) and even Axl saying "I love you, too" to Slash. I remember we had a multi-page discussion about that last bit :rolleyes::lol: Good times lol.

I figure it's worth posting again, since some of the newer members might not have seen that one yet.

Thanks for posting it, it's a cute video. Who did it, I forgot. Sorry. I saw it in the old thread and also read those discussions about the "I love you, too" in the end. I think Axl's voice doesn't sound too pissed of with Slash but he seems to be pissed at Duff (about???) because he gets up so abruptly. Which makes me think that he is pissed with Slash too. That's my 2cents. 

13 hours ago, killuridols said:

I hate to be out of likes my Princess :cry: so I just wanted to say that this is one of your best posts so far in your whole career!! :lol: This should be indexed by the official indexer @Frey :ph34r:

oh, btw, Frey... yes, you were of big help to my ass in a hurry :rofl-lol: but now you will have to deal with the <_< faces for not being mentioned here, looool....

I just remembered some more who still stick around, maybe not so oftenly and regularly like the rest of us, but they should be mentioned rock3: @starlight, @Ubukitty, @solstar, @Fourteenbeers, @Ratam, @Darkenchantress and.... that's all I can deliberately think about because we know there are many more but I'm not sure they truly support or care about this thread, even though they read it and ocassionally post (sometimes just o start shit) so..... a toast for them too! Good things are never easy to get and keep ;)

Thank Killuridols put my name with many celebrities? in this theme, i no post offten, i  most lurke admire  yours creativity,i enjoy, one time  i sincere feel pain for mistreat MELINA, is sweet girl, happy anniversary!!!☺:headbang:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Yiss yiss, of course I will index all this stuff...

@Andy14 All of them are funny, but I lost it at the "When the mods come" one, that one's just perfect. A+ picture choice. :rofl-lol:

Hello and welcome.

This makes you my newest employee in the Slaxl madhouse and I'm your reluctant and underqualified boss.

We hope you will enjoy your stay :awesomeface:

So where did it take you and what did you find? :lol: Slaxl fanfiction? Slaxl manips? Fanart?

I ended discovering Slaxl quite by accident because I read a lot of fanfiction on the rockfic site. I ship them (main OTP) and Duff and Izzy. Popcorn remains untouched because I can't see him shipped with any of the guys.

I'm sure you'll make a fine boss. Also my great-grandmother's maiden name was Frey.

4 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Oh, I think it was Izzymacbeth. He's a musician himself, so i guess it's natural for him wanting to focus more on the music. He wasn't too bad, our thread just wasn't his cup of tea. 

Yeah, i know, I actually find his posts about music interesting but i really didn't like the way he made it seem like we were a bunch of superficial brainless idiots. :lol:

42 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Yeah, i know, I actually find his posts about music interesting but i really didn't like the way he made it seem like we were a bunch of superficial brainless idiots. :lol:

No we're not superficial brainless idiots. We are just weird. :lol:

Spoiler

Ps. have you seen this? ( I posted this because I'm weird :lol:)

1d753ab81c152363c6527c1cc88a5645.jpg

Edited by Fourteenbeers