GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

I think Slash's book is the best GnR book by far, and no it's not all negative about Axl at all, there are some really nice things in there about him too. I really don't understand why Axl has a problem with it, or Izzy for that matter, but there you go :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think Slash's book is the best GnR book by far, and no it's not all negative about Axl at all, there's are some really nice things in there about him too. I really don't understand why Axl has a problem with it, or Izzy for that matter, but there you go :lol:

I agree. I think it's a pretty balanced book and honest too. I've read all the GnR books [i think] except Adler's mums book which doesn't appeal to me at all. I actually quite liked the Mick Wall books too :blink:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I agree. I think it's a pretty balanced book and honest too. I've read all the GnR books [i think] except Adler's mums book which doesn't appeal to me at all. I actually quite liked the Mick Wall books too :blink:

I hope Slash is thinking of doing another book, this new twist in his life is most fascinating :lol:

I hate saying it, but Duffs and Adlers books, for me, were totally bobbins lol just not well written at all. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Ha, it's finally June, so I can say "I'm gonna see the band next month" :headbang::dance:

@dgnr It's your big day tomorrow, isn't it? :wub: Enjoy your show and behave yourself! :max: Not that you'll kidnap Axl for your personal use and I will get Myles Kennedy instead (as if it wasn't enough that he's playing in Prague on my b-day :facepalm::rofl-lol:) And don't forget to pass on the women's party invitations to them. (But don't mention that @Frey will jump out of a cake, we don't want to ruin the surprise, right? :ph34r:)

Meet them and hug them and hold them and kiss them and squeeze them and...:smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol:

Yiss :drool: I was pretty chill till they shared the bullet logo with the portuguese flag on social media, at that moment it hit me, I'm kinda freaking out now :P Anyway I'll do everything you said and if I meet them, I'll make sure I'll squeeze everything there's to squeeze and then leave a report here :smiley-confused2: 

Bitches ( @killuridols said we could call each other bitches, so deal :P) and chairman, I'll have limited access to internet tomorrow, but I promise as soon as I get home I'll tell you everything. Only on Saturday but we waited for this reunion 23 years, you can wait for my review 24h :shrugs:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I hope Slash is thinking of doing another book, this new twist in his life is most fascinating :lol:

I hate saying it, but Duffs and Adlers books, for me, were totally bobbins lol just not well written at all. 

Yeah i would love another Slash book, i don't think we will get one though, he's so busy.

I liked Duffs first book but the second one not so much, Adlers was a bit 'poor me' and really poor writing.

Would love an Izzy book, i think that would be very honest too.

14 days till GnR :headbang:London :dance: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Yiss :drool: I was pretty chill till they shared the bullet logo with the portuguese flag on social media, at that moment it hit me, I'm kinda freaking out now :P Anyway I'll do everything you said and if I meet them, I'll make sure I'll squeeze everything there's to squeeze and then leave a report here :smiley-confused2: 

Bitches ( @killuridols said we could call each other bitches, so deal :P) and chairman, I'll have limited access to internet tomorrow, but I promise as soon as I get home I'll tell you everything. Only on Saturday but we waited for this reunion 23 years, you can wait for my review 24h :shrugs:

I'm so excited for you. Have fun!!! :lol:

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

That baby chair they're bringing it is for Axl :P

lol!!!

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

Yeah i would love another Slash book, i don't think we will get one though, he's so busy.

I liked Duffs first book but the second one not so much, Adlers was a bit 'poor me' and really poor writing.

Would love an Izzy book, i think that would be very honest too.

14 days till GnR :headbang:London :dance: 

They still haven't sent me my tickets :max: They don't want me there :cry:

The karate kid guy has told everyone in the London thread what hotel they're staying at :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They still haven't sent me my tickets :max: They don't want me there :cry:

The karate kid guy has told everyone in the London thread what hotel they're staying at :lol:

It does seem like they are sending out the seated first, i got reserved 'old lady' seats.:lol: Hoping for GA on Saturday though.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Bitch, have a great time tomorrow!!!! :headbang:

I allow you eat the ass if the opportunity comes. My legacy has to be passed on when in Europe :ph34r:. Tomorrow is your turn.

And I hope that you don't trade the main ass for that of Andrei :max:

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

It does seem like they are sending out the seated first, i got reserved 'old lady' seats.:lol: Hoping for GA on Saturday though.

Its the same old story with Ticketmaster UK, shit! I never used to worry, but since what happened with my AC/DC tickets last year, when I got them literally an hour before we needed to drive to Manchester, it's stressing me out. 

I cant be happy till I get them, I just have this face :max: all the time.

:P

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Its the same old story with Ticketmaster UK, shit! I never used to worry, but since what happened with my AC/DC tickets last year, when I got them literally an hour before we needed to drive to Manchester, it's stressing me out. 

I cant be happy till I get them, I just have this face :max: all the time.

:P

Should have got old lady seats :P

I bet you get them tomorrow, mine arrived on a Friday.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I'll squeeze everything there's to squeeze and then leave a report here :smiley-confused2: 

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I allow you eat the ass if the opportunity comes. My legacy has to be passed on when in Europe :ph34r:. Tomorrow is your turn.

But don't eat it all, leave me something :bitchfight:. You know that I'll be probably the last one of you to see them so I don't want to collect the leftovers :max:

jzxjoI.jpg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

But don't eat it all, leave me something :bitchfight:. You know that I'll be probably the last one of you to see them so I don't want to collect the leftovers :max:

jzxjoI.jpg

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Well,,,,, beginning of the European tour like that??

No way!

I took a huge bite when in Buenos Aires, so... nope :devilshades:

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Can't wait to hear about it.....you will have the awesomest of times!!! Rock on tomorrow and have fun! :) :headbang:

1 hour ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Hello ladies...my gosh I have sooo much to catch up on! So I am going to binge through the pages and try to catch up on the thread before I ship out again. 

Hiya! I was just thinking about you and knew you were busy living the military life. Good to see you pop in here! :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Hiya! I was just thinking about you and knew you were busy living the military life. Good to see you pop in here! :)

Babygirl you have no idea LOL...I miss you ladies (you too @Frey) and all the healthy debating. 

Edited by Rocketqueen76
  • Like 4