alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

7 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Well, depends on who tells the story I guess :lol: I think it was Alan Niven who said she left him because she wanted to get away from all that craziness. I know he's not the most trustworthy guy in the world but I think it'd be kinda pointless to lie about this, who knows?

As to why did Meegan get back with Slash, that's easy. That's because Slash is awesome and everybody loves him, Meegan included :P

Yeah, me too and I don't think I could handle her :lol: Maybe it would be fun for a while, though

That's top secret :ph34r: Haha I already mentioned this before at some thread, I got to meet Slash and Perla a few years ago at some SMKC tour. They were both really wonderful to me. Slash was talking about the show, the crowd, asking if they sounded good (do I need to answer, Slash? :rolleyes:), if I played guitar... he seemed excited! And Perla treated me as if I was part of her family or something. Making jokes, helping me communicate with Slash (because I.WAS.SO.FUCKING.NERVOUS that I couldn't even think). She also gave me wine and invited me to the next show which I couldn't go 'cause I had to work and I couldn't travel. She was beyond amazing to me.

Makes Me want to meet Slash in person

With Axl:ph34r:

6 hours ago, solstar said:

who are you then and what information can you give us? throw us a bone here :lol:

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

He probably likes it.

I did some more investigating and noticed the redhead pictures started popping up after Slash rejoined the band....

Dat passive aggressive 

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

I want to see this in real life

• Like 1

8 hours ago, solstar said:

who are you then and what information can you give us? throw us a bone here :lol:

I am the Canadian seal that loves grabbing ASS to chew under water :drool:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

I am the Canadian seal that loves grabbing ASS to chew under water :drool:

Slash N'You can work together to chase Axl ass:smiley-confused2:

7 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Just coming here really quickly to tell you I'm front row in front of Slash side :drool:

Have fun!! :headbang:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Just coming here really quickly to tell you I'm front row in front of Slash side :drool:

Have fun girl, this is fucking awesome. Woooah! :wow::heart:

Jeez, I must stop getting so excited for this show :rofl-lol:

19 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeey!!!! :wow::headbang:

Don't forget about this, bitch!!!

giphy.gif

KillUrIdols trademark :devilshades:

26 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Dobt forget to take lots of pics of Slaxl!!! :headbang:

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Yeeeaahhh!! :headbang: 

Have fun!!

Don't forget about "the mission" though :ph34r:

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

Have fun you lucky girl!! I'm going to the Madrid show on Sunday but I won't be that close... :( I will take pictures though and I will show you :D

Wow, those little fragments of Slash's book were amazing, I have to read the book ASAP!!

By the way, as I have been a bit lost in the forum lately... Is there any fresh new relating to Alx's love life? Something about Erin or something? Last I know is that she deleted her instagram account and Axl "dedicated" a song to her. And since she and Meegan are like best friends... Who knows! I don't know anything about the other woman neither.. The one who was with Axl (can't remember her name)

Sorry if you have talked already about this, I just feel like gossiping a little

:ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlycosmos said:

Have fun you lucky girl!! I'm going to the Madrid show on Sunday but I won't be that close... :( I will take pictures though and I will show you :D

Wow, those little fragments of Slash's book were amazing, I have to read the book ASAP!!

By the way, as I have been a bit lost in the forum lately... Is there any fresh new relating to Alx's love life? Something about Erin or something? Last I know is that she deleted her instagram account and Axl "dedicated" a song to her. And since she and Meegan are like best friends... Who knows! I don't know anything about the other woman neither.. The one who was with Axl (can't remember her name)

Sorry if you have talked already about this, I just feel like gossiping a little

Sasha is still hanging around Axl so I doubt that his ex-wife will be around him at all. Which song did he dedicate to her (Erin)?

I also wasn't aware that Erin and Meegan were still friends.

9 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Sasha is still hanging around Axl so I doubt that his ex-wife will be around him at all. Which song did he dedicate to her (Erin)?

I also wasn't aware that Erin and Meegan were still friends.

Sasha! that was the name. In the era of AXL/DC he kind of dedicated a song to Erin or something like that... saying "ex-wife" (trying to find the video but I can't)
And about Erin and Meegan.. I guess they are still friends, they were very friends a year ago and unless something happened between them... But I don't think so, just that we are not longer able to see Erin posts. :ph34r:
So Axl and Sasha still hanging around... wow!
So everything remains the same... :wacko: well... going to sleep then :mellow:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlycosmos said:

There are no fresh news about Axl's love life.... so we can say it is pretty much at the same stale place than last year when you left, lol...

Erin locked her IG account and opened another one just for a few people. She's dating a new guy and she looks absolutely fabulous. Axl is obviously an idiot :facepalm::lol:

Sasha seems to be still around but we don't know what's her status regarding Axl. Maybe she's still doing him sporadically or when they can hook up because she lives in London.

Here's a link to some recent images of her wearing Axl's jacket. She was invited to the Ireland show.

Start reading here:

and here:

Have fun!! :P

I love tht Axl actually read Slash book:wub:

Now You know how He feels too Axl;)

Wonder if Axl read McAdler book too

• Like 1

First of all:

- Happy (belated) anniversary to all the posters here  - also to the many lurkers, especially those who are ashamed to admit they read this thread :awesomeface:  (and thank you @Frey for the -exaggerated- mention)

- @dgnr, I hope you had a great time last night :)

-----

About Meegan:

I think she was aware of what Slash was doing, but for some reason she pretended she wasn't; maybe because she was a young girl in love and afraid of losing Slash if she pressured him. Of course someone who hasn't been around drug users before can't necessarily tell the difference between being high or simply drunk. There were things though that would make impossible for her, as much innocent and naive she was, to not at least suspect something. For example, Axl's "Mr. Brownstone" speech at the first Rolling Stones concert and Slash's response-"apology" at the second show; even if Meegan wasn't at the shows, that story was all over the media. Also she and Erin were roommates and friends so they normally talked about their guys.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Now You know how He feels too Axl;)

Wonder if Axl read McAdler book too

Axl also apparently bought a copy of Slash's solo album when it came out. I think, despite the hurt feelings between those two, Axl really missed Slash. There's no way he would have bothered with either one if he didn't.

It's quite possible he did read Popcorn's book but who knows. *Shrug*

As long as it won't be Steven's mother's book...nothing like latching onto the fame of your child just to make a few bucks. :angry:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I would've loved to have gotten my hands on Axl's copy of Slash's book. Can you imagine the angry notes written all over it?

• Like 2

About the Meegan discussion...

The more I think about it, I think her age explains everything. For some reason I thought she was older so that's why I thought wow, this girl really had blinders on their entire relationship. But if you put yourself in her shoes it makes sense on why she would stay and look the other way. She's 19, probably not the most experienced with relationships and on top of that had just moved all the way across the country to be with him. Maybe she didn't have a way to move back so she tried to make it work? Or maybe she was just wowed by the whole Hollywood lifestyle. :shrugs:

I'm still surprised she took him back after what he wrote about her, though. Hope she smacked him at least. I know I would have. :P