GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Carlycosmos said:

So apparently Duff uses a Blackberry... hmmm... interesting

I think he said (was it in his book?) that he kept his blackberry because "loyalty is important" :question:

15 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I took this from the show thread, so a bit more Slaxl for you girls (and @Frey :bitchfight:)

giphy.gif

Love it when Axl does that kind of things :lol: His new jacket is awesome too, he's looking great! Hope you're not turning me into a lady :ph34r:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

lol :facepalm:

giphy.gif

In case you did: Not interested in the blond giraffe. :rofl-lol:  Really. 

I am just wondering why Susan would want to share so many private pics and information when she is already famous an probably needs to try to keep paparazzi and stalkers out of their way. I understand that you need to have a social media account and keep it lively and I guess the easiest way is to show your family when you have a famous hubby and two cool nearly adult kids. But I wouldn't want that. That's why I'm wondering.

I mean it's both sides. I love seeing pics of Duff and sound checks etc. But I always keep wondering why you'd post your private date with family, your hubby and all. I understand the pic where she's walking in that hot short dress looking fabulous. But holding hands and nearly skpping the plate for instagram? It's so staged. I don't know, matter of taste probably.

Well, I wasn't talking to you in particular so I don't know why you put this hat on :shrugs:
I have this opinion based on what I've read from a lot of people who usually post negative stuff about Susan and Meegan...

As for what she posts, most of it doesn't look like really private things. Restaurants, airports, museums, sightings... they are all public places where anyone can go, from paparazzis to stalkers, and no one would have a case against them, unless someone would directly attack Duff & Susan.

In my view, they are a media family and they like to show their lives through social media but most of that life is related to their career. All these trips happen because Duff is on tour and Susan accompanies him. It must be entertaining for her to take pictures all the time and really doesn't have a reason to hide them because what is there to hide?? that they love each other? that they have children? They look to me like a solid couple, very secure of who they are, of what they do and the way they look! :lol:

I don't see anything wrong with it since most of these postings are positive, nice, cute things. It is hardly something bad, dramatic or negative, like the Kardashians, for example. In this case, the negativity comes from some fans and not from them.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

Good one @Carlycosmos!

I need translation for that caption, though :smiley-confused2:

"El gorilita majete de Axl" means his nice bodyguard? and Slash's "gorilita" isn't nice, right? loooool

"Duff vino después de él así que nos quedamos mi bro y yo con el recuerdo (y con el de Izzy!!!)" Izzy?? what Izzy?? I hope they are not thinking Fortus is Izzy! :scared:
(I didn't get that one)

:P

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

You just did it yourself :devilshades:

:rofl-lol:

No, this is your influence on me :nervous:

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Good one @Carlycosmos!

I need translation for that caption, though :smiley-confused2:

"El gorilita majete de Axl" means his nice bodyguard? and Slash's "gorilita" isn't nice, right? loooool

"Duff vino después de él así que nos quedamos mi bro y yo con el recuerdo (y con el de Izzy!!!)" Izzy?? what Izzy?? I hope they are not thinking Fortus is Izzy! :scared:
(I didn't get that one)

:P

I was wondering the same. I guess we argies understand english better than spanish from Spain :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I was wondering the same. I guess we argies understand english better than spanish from Spain :smiley-confused2:

LOL :lol:

I usually master the Royal Spanish because I am obsessed with Spain :ph34r: (I watch the TVe channel all day long :facepalm:) and I read a lot of Spanish media... but somehow that caption is so badly written that I don't get what it means, especially the Izzy part :bitchfight:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I usually master the Royal Spanish because I am obsessed with Spain :ph34r: (I watch the TVe channel all day long :facepalm:) and I read a lot of Spanish media... but somehow that caption is so badly written that I don't get what it means, especially the Izzy part :bitchfight:

There's an Izzy part in a spanish caption? @Darkenchantress can you help? Maybe it's only Lortus the Aliexpress but we better be sure. :rofl-lol:

I must say Duff is really looking good on his insta pics lately. Has he had something done to his skin? It looks so smooth. Maybe he's had a facial treatment during his time off. :lol:

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hahahaha

Yes,  majete means nice and gorila bodyguard. I didn't understand the part about Izzy neither ! Not very well written indeed :shrugs:

20 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

There's an Izzy part in a spanish caption? @Darkenchantress can you help? Maybe it's only Lortus the Aliexpress but we better be sure. :rofl-lol:

I must say Duff is really looking good on his insta pics lately. Has he had something done to his skin? It looks so smooth. Maybe he's had a facial treatment during his time off. :lol:

Uhm i can try but i don't understand a fucking thing. We don't speak that weird in Spain :question: But yes, she or he or whatever is probably thinking that Fortus is Izzy. I wanna kill people. :facepalm:

• Like 1

So it's like we are 4 NATIVE SPANISH SPEAKING PEOPLE here and we can't understand that fuckin' caption?? :rofl-lol:

Their grammar is definitely a mess! And I'm sure they are mixing up Fortus and Izzy :facepalm:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

Hahahaha

Yes,  majete means nice and gorila bodyguard. I didn't understand the part about Izzy neither ! Not very well written indeed :shrugs:

In Argentina, also ,"gorila"is bodyguard

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

In Argentina "gorila" has a total different connotation :P

We usually call bodyguards "patovicas" or "patovas".

Yes,connotation politic ? no most usually as "patovica" but also have  this name