GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Slash likes this

Duff dislikes this because Slash likes this

Izzy doesnt care

Steven :question:

Steven is confused as to why Duff is glaring at Slash, who is currently smiling at Axl.

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

OMG NOOOOOOOO!!! You're crazy :wow:. You didn't have to delete the video, I think that THIS should be posted on every single page of this thread. :drool: The first time I can say "Thank you, Fernando" looool.

vMCQbD.gif

Axl's got a very nice ass.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I have to admit I wanna shout "Roll you shoulders back, dude!" :facepalm::rofl-lol: He could even look more attractive if he carried his back straight and his head up... don't know how to say that in english. 

"Please stand up straight!" would work.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I have to admit I wanna shout "Roll you shoulders back, dude!" :facepalm::rofl-lol: He could even look more attractive if he carried his back straight and his head up... don't know how to say that in english. 

LOL

I had the exact same thought actually when the camera went up! Such a turn off :facepalm::lol:

He could lose the "hankerchief" hanging from his pocket too while we are at it. It doesn't suit any purpose at all (*hopefully*) and it's just not nice to look at. :facepalm:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, solstar said:

LOL

I had the exact same thought actually when the camera went up! Such a turn off :facepalm::lol:

He could lose the "hankerchief" hanging from his pocket too while we are at it. It doesn't suit any purpose at all (*hopefully*) and it's just not nice to look at. :facepalm:

Yeah right? What's that cloth dangling there? :facepalm::lol:

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Nice ass.. shame about the shoulders 

You guys are merciless :lol:

:shrugs::awesomeface:

• Like 1

There should be an Axl Rose Butt Appreciation thread on here somewhere. It would nothing but appreciation of his fine looking ass.

Hopefully he lurks and will soon find out that we love his butt. :max:

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 3

Is anyone else watching live stream of Imola gig at the moment?  I'm watching with couple of friends and we're singing a long (off note). Crowd is great and Axl sounds pretty good also ( well mostly). I've been too harsh on the guy lately. 

1 minute ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Is anyone else watching live stream of Imola gig at the moment?  I'm watching with couple of friends and we're singing a long (off note). Crowd is great and Axl sounds pretty good also ( well mostly). I've been too harsh on the guy lately. 

Please gimme a link to the stream!

1 minute ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Paradise City just ended... 

view-source:http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/217126-061017-imola-it-autodromo-internazionale-enzo-e-dino-ferrrari/&page=13

thanks, but that link doesn't work :wacko:

On 5/30/2017 at 10:45 PM, killuridols said:

I hate to be out of likes my Princess :cry: so I just wanted to say that this is one of your best posts so far in your whole career!! :lol: This should be indexed by the official indexer @Frey :ph34r:

oh, btw, Frey... yes, you were of big help to my ass in a hurry :rofl-lol: but now you will have to deal with the <_< faces for not being mentioned here, looool....

I just remembered some more who still stick around, maybe not so oftenly and regularly like the rest of us, but they should be mentioned rock3: @starlight, @Ubukitty, @solstar, @Fourteenbeers, @Ratam, @Darkenchantress and.... that's all I can deliberately think about because we know there are many more but I'm not sure they truly support or care about this thread, even though they read it and ocassionally post (sometimes just o start shit) so..... a toast for them too! Good things are never easy to get and keep ;)

Thank you for adding me. That's awesome. I'm in Illinois right now for a family reunion so that explains my lack of activity around here. I love this place.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2017 at 4:39 AM, money honey said:

The women's thread IS mygnrforum as far as I'm concerned.

:wub: Happy birthday everyone and stay awesome!! 

Yeah they were lovely guys! See the blue raincoat sleeve on the left? That's my OH! I was on the other side of hiM!!

Yeah and there were two kids in that group, there right from the start when we all rushed in to be first at the barrier. They seemed to have a blast.

Thank you !

WHO who who?? I missed this and can't find it now!

We were talking about Sasha. You didn't miss much.:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

2 hours ago, solstar said:

LOL

We've actually had a discussion about his bad posture before and about the potential causes for it. Iirc, @Blackstar and a few other people had some theories about it. Fact is, he's had bad posture/hunched shoulders since forever (even in videos and pics where he was really young still), so it's maybe not something he can really help.

About the handkerchief... well, it's a rock n roll thing, isn't it? Slash and Axl nearly always used to have bandanas/handkerchiefs in their back pockets back in the day. Duff and Izzy too sometimes. And I think Slash still wears them a lot as well nowadays. It's probably just a style thing to Axl.

I do know that wearing different kind of handkerchiefs started out it in the gay scene. It was called the "hankie code". The color of the hankie you wore and the place you wore it signified... things, so like-minded people with compatible interests could easily recognize each other. (Disclaimer: I learned this from the internet, so no idea if this is actually true and how common it was.)

The only thing I don't understand is how it crossed over from there into the rock and metal scene. Especially since those tended to be rather homophobic back in the day.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1