GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

WTF is that what I'm thinking? :wow:

Is that a newspaper thingy letting people know where Axl stays? 

Ok, then it's the Argies the wild ones and dangerous :facepalm: :rolleyes: :max:

if there are any newspapers tht letting the fans know where Izzy is right now:ph34r:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, killuridols said:

WTF is that what I'm thinking? :wow:

Is that a newspaper thingy letting people know where Axl stays? 

Yes. Seems to have had no effect though thankfully- I went by their hotel earlier, some people there waiting around, but nothing much.

I just heard Duff singing ISE during soundcheck. Also heard Estranged, but only an instrumental version lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yes. Seems to have had no effect though thankfully- I went by their hotel earlier, some people there waiting around, but nothing much.

I just heard Duff singing ISE during soundcheck. Also heard Estranged, but only an instrumental version lol.

Heard Duff and Estranged in Soundcheck too ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

:max:

Stay there until you catch them!!! :ph34r:

Thanks for reporting, Princess... I just read about shootings in Munich train? :cry: is it true?? 

57 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Anypne know the dog name on the sixth pic? 

N' Is Blue beta's or Axl's? 

Lots of Axl's house pics :ph34r: :P

Blue is Beta's dog but Axl gave it to her and I think it lives in Axl's mansion anyway :shrugs:

The name of the chihuahua is Chico or Tico or something like that, if I'm not mistaken. The other one died.

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's in Mayfair, not far at all from the bands supposed hotel. I want to go all Artful Dodger and thieve that AFD leather jacket because I want it but I can't afford it and looking at it will make me cry :cry:

I went to one of these po up stores in LA.. all the stuff was sooo expensive!!

where is the band going to stay in London? Connaught's?

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

:max:

Stay there until you catch them!!! :ph34r:

Thanks for reporting, Princess... I just read about shootings in Munich train? :cry: is it true?? 

Lots of Axl's house pics :ph34r: :P

Blue is Beta's dog but Axl gave it to her and I think it lives in Axl's mansion anyway :shrugs:

The name of the chihuahua is Chico or Tico or something like that, if I'm not mistaken. The other one died.

Dat Chico or Tico is Axl's

N' the Other one You mean Rosie?

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

I went to one of these po up stores in LA.. all the stuff was sooo expensive!!

where is the band going to stay in London? Connaught's?

Apparently so, although last time Axl was here he stayed at the Mandarin Oriental. Funny, there was a program about it here and Geoffrey Rush seems to live there :lol: I would stay there, just to keep bumping into Captain Barbossa! 

I remeber the LA ones being expensive, the only way I could get anything after the expense of tickets and hotel would be with a five finger discount. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

57 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Dat Chico or Tico is Axl's

N' the Other one You mean Rosie?

Ok. No, the name is Rico and he was Vanessa's chihuahua. It died in 2014.

Rosie is the other chihuahua that recently passed away, as Axl mentioned and the one left must be Cherrie Pie.

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I never knew His pet names beside His cats

I know everything :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cherrie Pie????

Please tell me Axl does not have a dog called cherrie pie!!

That song is in my head now :lol:

Yes, but I don't think he named it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dgnr said:

About a week. Seeing videos and listening Frank's drumming made me back to my normal self. See, GNR, see? You could have brainwashed me for good if your drummer could play :shrugs::P  Slash is still god in my book though, after the show I think he's gonna stay like that forever 

This ad is weird, in the lithos, iirc, the other two skulls have been erased :facepalm: Maybe it's an AFD5 pop up show, you never know with this band :P 

So you don't care for Frank's drumming either?  

Also: I don't understand why they use the Appetite skulls at all these days.  They are a symbol of great debut album and classic lineup that made it happen. Every time I see them it just reminds me that two skulls are missing. :(

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Apparently so, although last time Axl was here he stayed at the Mandarin Oriental. Funny, there was a program about it here and Geoffrey Rush seems to live there :lol: I would stay there, just to keep bumping into Captain Barbossa! 

I remeber the LA ones being expensive, the only way I could get anything after the expense of tickets and hotel would be with a five finger discount. 

:P this!

When last June Axl came to London with ad dc, They were at the connaught's..

I spent some hours in front of it :P

1 minute ago, Italian girl said:

:P this!

When last June Axl came to London with ad dc, They were at the connaught's..

I spent some hours in front of it :P

Yeah, looks like why they might be there again. The place looks like Victorian style English pomp to me :lol: not my cup of tea. 

Shall you be there again? Not me, I have time to myself, no kids :wow: I'm going to be going shopping and more shopping :lol: