alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Of course, Just like Slash who always act "No Homo" only to Axl but not Duff N'His passive-aggressive on soc med only for Axl

Is Duff being passive agressive or is it Slash towards Axl? Sorry...confused on that one.

2 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Is Duff being passive agressive or is it Slash towards Axl? Sorry...confused on that one.

Slash towards Axl

@MillionsOfSpiders

Do you think he's gonna sing this? "I'm back in fuckin' UK" :lol:

I think everything's gonna be great in the London shows this time :)

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

@MillionsOfSpiders

Do you think he's gonna sing this? "I'm back in fuckin' UK" :lol:

I think everything's gonna be great in the London shows this time :)

:wow: That's awesome!!! I hope so!!! 

Just finished packing and have to leave in 30 mins to get to the train station to get to London. :headbang:

I won't have time to do any snooping unfortunately :( One of the people we are going with really wants to see the Queens birthday parade :vomit:  on the second day, and on the first day we are just going to the show. The day after I have booked to come home really early in the morning because I will miss my kids. Sorry to be a let down :lol:

• Like 3

@Lumikki, your report was awesome, thanks so much! Loved to read it. I also sat in the shade in front of the doors, probably the same spot? Can't remember the people sitting right in front. I sat under a tree next to the guys with the music (I didn't know them though).

Anyway, how can I share fotos here? Before and during the Kills I saw Susan and Grace watching and cheering. I don't know why they were all so excited for that band, everyone hated them. When they announced their last song, people cheered first time during their gig. 

I might write a report later when I find the time. I am still in awe with the guys and the gig. I had such a great time and they really gave so much. I was so close to the stage (2nd row) that I made several fotos with Axl, Slash and me on the same foto. lol Silly things like that make me happy :awesomeface:

You Londoners, have a wonderful gig. Is it tomorrow or Saturday, I lost track? Anyway, be prepared for those  feels, they gonna blow your mind! :wub:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 3

Thanks for the reviews - really nice! And great to read it was great, cause now it's my time! Well, almost... On Sunday I get on the train to Gdańsk. Enjoy the London shows girls!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Asia said:

Thanks for the reviews - really nice! And great to read it was great, cause now it's my time! Well, almost... On Sunday I get on the train to Gdańsk. Enjoy the London shows girls!

wow, great photos. the guys still have it...wish i would see them in london again, but sold out so have to wait till july 10th. demi-god, enjoy the show. and everyone else, enjoy the london shows :headbang::takethat:

10 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Of course, Just like Slash who always act "No Homo" only to Axl but not Duff N'His passive-aggressive on soc med only for Axl

LOL good observation. But there are times when Slash has come to Axl. So adorable when he rests on Axl's Shoulder at the Ritz,1988 towards the end of Mr Brownstone

• Like 1

Wonderful reviews and pics. I know it's been said a lot, but it's great to see Axl so lighthearted. Just nice to know that it's never too late to find happiness and peace of mind. 

• Like 3

I finally made it to London - I really do hate it here. :lol:

I see they haven't even acknowledged that they're playing here tomorrow. That's nice of them. ?

Lovely review @Tori72 really great to read :) 

53 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I finally made it to London - I really do hate it here. :lol:

I see they haven't even acknowledged that they're playing here tomorrow. That's nice of them. ?

Lovely review @Tori72 really great to read :) 

Hellooooo Missy!! :lol:

LOL all of them have been out and about around London, have you not bumped into the Giraffe?? He's been to a music thingy for kids or youngsters :wub:

And now he's out with the fam... Maybe you could go s---nooping around :smiley-confused2:

It seems Slash is already back to Europe, having a Perla detox :ph34r:

And last but not least, there are no signs of Axl in London yet but I do know that Sasha's Croatian model friend Ornella is in London right now and I'm sure she's got a free ticket for tomorrow's show :max: and probably ready to repeat that cringeworthy freak show picture from last year. The whole gang has reunited in this town :vomit:

• Like 4

@Tori72 loved your review! Kris was right: another one bites the dust :P Glad you had such a nice time! Now, don't fool me, deep down inside you know Slash is god, but I get it you don't say it, you said you're an atheist but we all know you're a very active member of a certain avocado farmer church :izzy:

And girl, what the hell, you didn't see Slaxl? You caught one of the biggest Slaxl moments of this tour with Axl all happy after seeing that shirt :wub: I'm not sure if we can give you a medal, but a badge as Slaxl cheerleader is definitely on the way :popcorn:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Axl does touch Duff as well. He often rests his arm on Duff's shoulers and leans onto him for example. There are also plenty of pics/videos of Axl being touchy with Duff and Izzy from back in the day. But yeah, all in all he probably does touch Slash the most, both now and back then. Axl also seems to enjoy teasing and annoying Slash the most while he's playing and when they were young, their cuddling was the most intense lol :P (Though Slash and Duff had their moments too...)

I still wonder why Axl does it most to Slash, though. There's gotta be a reason behind it. My curiosity's gonna get me in trouble on here. Haha. 

I wish those cuddly moments would happen again. They were adorable. I guess Axl's a touchy type of person.

Was Axl touchy-feely with the other lead guitarists such as Buckethead, Ashba, etc?

2 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I still wonder why Axl does it most to Slash, though. There's gotta be a reason behind it. My curiosity's gonna get me in trouble on here. Haha. 

I wish those cuddly moments would happen again. They were adorable. I guess Axl's a touchy type of person.

Was Axl touchy-feely with the other lead guitarists such as Buckethead, Ashba, etc?

Because He loves Slash thats why

Anyone can translate it? 

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Because He loves Slash thats why

Anyone can translate it? 

I guess blatant ranting against your former/current lead guitarist equates to love. *Shrug* I have a feeling we're never going to know what goes inside Axl's head in regards to his true feelings towards Slash.

"Covers" is "Spaghetti Incident?" From the chart, I'd say it's a poll of favorites in regards to Guns.

@killuridols Thanks for that :thumbsup: I know I'm in London but it's really difficult to get Internet where I am, so can't see much of what is going on at all. Not heading into the posh parts, except for maybe the shop, so I doubt I will see any of them about :lol:

Going to the stadium really early to see if we hear the soundcheck.