GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The yellow raincoat is and will remain unsurpassed, imo :scared:

In this case, it's mostly the hat that makes the outfit horrendous :rofl-lol:

Who knows, maybe someone who reads the forum told Axl that UK fans think he doesn't like them, and he thought of dressing as Mr. UK or something to show them it's not true :rofl-lol:

But there is no Mr. UK. There is the Queen and then there's Uncle Sam who's wearing a Top Hat and stuff, istn't there? Somehow the costume doesn't make too much sense to me. :shrugs:

I don't really get what Sasha is doing wrong. But I'm also tired, so you can ignore me. Whatever. If he's meeting up with them, at least he's going out. Love is where you find it, I hope he finds love and friendship with those people, who ever they are.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

The yellow raincoat is and will remain unsurpassed, imo :scared:

In this case, it's mostly the hat that makes the outfit horrendous :rofl-lol:

Who knows, maybe someone who reads the forum told Axl that UK fans think he doesn't like them, and he thought of dressing as Mr. UK or something to show them it's not true :rofl-lol:

It's interesting how Axl can wear practically anything and still look good.

Except for that hat, he looks ridiculous in it. Hey Axl, less hats and more bandanas...in fact, just don't wear anything on your head at all. It hides your lovely red hair.

12 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

The comments on that post are funny, like asking if they are married or saying Axl is a lucky guy.

Axl and Sasha aren't married nor are they seeing each other. She is seeing someone else who is not Axl. It gets frustrating to keep pointing that out and people can't seem to do the research themselves. It looks like him and Sasha are just friends or she is friends with someone in his inner circle, hence her appearing at GNR concerts within in the U.K.

How do you know they aren't seeing each other?

Just now, purplestargirl said:

That collection needs to disappear for good.

Not sure that will happen. Ugly hats seem to be a gunner tradition. :facepalm:

erhj.jpg

1486064799103.jpg

This one is my favorite though:

axl-cowboy-hat.jpg

Reminds me of

CWiLxYSUwAASupR.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Not sure that will happen. Ugly hats seem to be a gunner tradition. :facepalm:

erhj.jpg

Jesus Christ, Izzy. :facepalm:

The baseball caps suited Axl, Slash looks good in hats, same as Duff with the exception of that particular hat he's wearing.

Edited by purplestargirl

3 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

1zqgin5.jpg

Because of this screenshot I took from the whosdatedwho website.

I'm not really sure but who wants to date Sasha anyway? She is a low girl that seeks attention and to get fame. I would never date someone like her who just looks to be known around famous people ??????

8 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

1zqgin5.jpg

Because of this screenshot I took from the whosdatedwho website.

LOL :lol:

Do you realize those sites are just CLICKBAITS?

Totally outdated and untrue. If she was dating that guy or in a relationship for real, she'd have pictures of him in her account and there's absolutely nothing. And I really doubt a guy like that would want to publicize a romance with Sasha. She has a bad reputation for what those "socialité" people and royalty lame ass aspire to.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

LOL :lol:

Do you realize those sites are just CLICKBAITS?

Totally outdated and untrue. If she was dating that guy or in a relationship for real, she'd have pictures of him in her account and there's absolutely nothing. And I really doubt a guy like that would want to publicize a romance with Sasha. She has a bad reputation for what those "socialité" people and royalty lame ass aspire to.

Her account is private and I don't follow her so I have no idea what kind of things she posts. 

I've never heard that whosdatedwho is a clickbait site. They seem pretty accurate from what I can tell. And some people probably don't post pictures of their romances on Instagram and use the site for showing off other things. 

Even if she's not dating this other person, perhaps what her and Axl have is just sexual. In return, Axl's inner circle gives her free access to the shows.

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Well he's wearing a top hat. So I'm sure @SerenityScorp will consider it official Slaxl material and 100% fandom approved. :shades:

I'd like to see Slash wearing that hat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

But there is no Mr. UK. There is the Queen and then there's Uncle Sam who's wearing a Top Hat and stuff, istn't there? Somehow the costume doesn't make too much sense to me. :shrugs:

I can't imagine him as The Queen. It's too much :rofl-lol:

Yes, Uncle Sam... Maybe as in "I am an American who loves UK" ... but no... I refuse to analyze what it might mean  :unsure::lol:

----

On a more serious note (so to speak) about Axl's outfits: I have the impression that he deliberately chooses to be an exaggerated version of his young self; because he is older, everything has to be bigger and more flamboyant: the hats, the rings, the cross necklaces, the jackets...

Edited by Blackstar

37 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Her account is private and I don't follow her so I have no idea what kind of things she posts. 

I've never heard that whosdatedwho is a clickbait site. They seem pretty accurate from what I can tell. And some people probably don't post pictures of their romances on Instagram and use the site for showing off other things. 

Even if she's not dating this other person, perhaps what her and Axl have is just sexual. In return, Axl's inner circle gives her free access to the shows.

Well I do have idea because I am in.

Of course it is a clickbait site or what do you think that the celebrities support it and pay its webhost? :question:

It is not accurate because you can make a Google search and find out a few pics of Sasha and that guy taken in 2012, so that information is outdated, there are no recent pictures of Sasha and that guy and the ones there are, are nothing but just him and her showing up in social events. Which is just the job she does, or used to do, I don't know. Nothing new and nothing secret.

---

Here's the ONE TO BLAME for such abominable thing :rofl-lol:. Top Notch Official Information :ph34r:

On 6/13/2017 at 8:06 AM, SerenityScorp said:

Anypne know the dog name on the sixth pic? 

N' Is Blue beta's or Axl's? 

Just now catching up and am dragging this up from the past, but I have to comment.

Blue is absolutely adorable. I think he is now my favorite of the whole extended GNR family/entourage (including the bandmembers).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Well I do have idea because I am in.

Of course it is a clickbait site or what do you think that the celebrities support it and pay its webhost? :question:

It is not accurate because you can make a Google search and find out a few pics of Sasha and that guy taken in 2012, so that information is outdated, there are no recent pictures of Sasha and that guy and the ones there are, are nothing but just him and her showing up in social events. Which is just the job she does, or used to do, I don't know. Nothing new and nothing secret.

---

Here's the ONE TO BLAME for such abominable thing :rofl-lol:. Top Notch Official Information :ph34r:

If that's the case, it should be updated at least. :/

Is Sasha like a paid hooker or something? It would make sense if she only shows up when Axl is in the U.K.

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

LOLOLOLOLOL :rofl-lol:  The hat, and The Jacket, AND the flannel? What in da hell?! I can't look away from it! what a guy, haha!

AAAAAAAAAAND the bandana/handkerchief or whatever that shit they clip to their jeans backpockets is :facepalm:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

AAAAAAAAAAND the bandana/handkerchief or whatever that shit they clip to their jeans backpockets is :facepalm:

LOL. With the sunglasses too just to top it all off! You gotta love the guy, he just doesn't give a shit, I can't stop laughing.

And it had to be him who came up with this ensemble, if it was anyone else, fire them immediately! :lol:

• Like 1