GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

That mustache makes me uncomfortable every time I see it.

Yes, we had an uncomfortable incident in here awhile ago with that :lol:

1 minute ago, Nostalgia^ said:

Well or should I say, the recent UK outfit just seems more in line with what he *used* to wear in the 90s

Indeed you are right :lol:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Let's count the layers :ph34r:

HEAD:
1. Top Hat
2. Bandana
3. Sunglasses

UPPER BODY
4. Jacket
5. T-shirt

LOWER BODY
6. Jeans
7. Flannel
8. Handkerchief
9. Boots

ACCESORIES
10. Handgloves
11. Wristwatch
12. Huge rings
13. Bracelets
14. Necklaces and pendants

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

How can that man even walk with all that shit on?

Lots and lots of practice?

@killuridols OMG I cannot stop laughing  :rofl-lol:  I am so glad I popped in here today!

Well he got his workout today at least, now we know why he doesn't go to the gym or outside, he has this 100lb outfit always hiding in the closet, and just walks around the room in it!

But hey, whatever keeps those thighs in shape works for me ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Hi guys!! Just got in. I made the barrier on slash's side :headbang: 

I have not read the show thread yet as it's probably all bitching. 

I don't have many photos to share because I just rocked the fuck out, the atmosphere was great but there were so many pit fights lol and we got asked by Axl to not throw shit around.. but that just made it worse haha 

IMG_4318.thumb.JPG.f27cef48371842495a9adde346d7cee9.JPG

IMG_4328.thumb.JPG.beb1ec019ec904373da65bfac1ef57ab.JPG

That security guard was the most miserable ever!! 

Oh wow. How many times did Axl stop the show because people were throwing shit?

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Hi guys!! Just got in. I made the barrier on slash's side :headbang: 

That's great! :headbang:

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I have not read the show thread yet as it's probably all bitching. 

There were no streams, so no vocals and setlist bitching. Only about Axl's UK customized outfit :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No times, he just said inbetween songs that he saw us throwing cups and bottles and could we please not do that. So then we threw a beach ball, which got ripped up by one of the GnR security lol and then everyone started fighting. 

:lol: I wanna see that on video!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

That's great! :headbang:

There were no streams, so no vocals and setlist bitching. Only about Axl's UK customized outfit :lol:

Everyone in the pit seemed to be really rocking, not many at all with their phones out. It was like a proper old school rock show :) 

Vocals had some weak spots but also some really epic moments too. Axl rocked from start to finish, I can't complain about his weaker moments at all. He was fantastic!! That outfit was hilarious, the jacket got a one song cameo but the hat made a return in the encore :lol:

I know I'm alive because I'm in the most pain ever from sunburn and lining up since 10:30am. Didn't see any of the freak show, saw Jarmo a lot :lol:

No times, he just said inbetween songs that he saw us throwing cups and bottles and could we please not do that. So then we threw a beach ball, which got ripped up by one of the GnR security lol and then everyone started fighting. 

I can see why people started to fight. Security took away the beach ball.

I took a look in the London thread and someone mentioned Axl seemed kinda down. I hope his head is in the right spot. :/

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Everyone in the pit seemed to be really rocking, not many at all with their phones out. It was like a proper old school rock show :) 

Awesome! Can't ask for better than that! So glad you had a great time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Vocals had some weak spots but also some really epic moments too. Axl rocked from start to finish, I can't complain about his weaker moments at all. He was fantastic!! That outfit was hilarious, the jacket got a one song cameo but the hat made a return in the encore :lol:

Glad you had a great time :)

Other people that were there say the same about the vocals in the show thread. It seems it wasn't the best night for him vocally, but everyone enjoyed it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

I can see why people started to fight. Security took away the beach ball.

I took a look in the London thread and someone mentioned Axl seemed kinda down. I hope his head is in the right spot. :/

He smiled lots when he came over to our side of the stage. He was very talkative, said about how the first time they played KOHD was at the marquee in London and made a joke about that and some other jokes too. Made us sing Happy Birthday to Tom Mayue the stage manager. 

I noticed his voice was very hoarse whe he spoke, sounded like a sore throat to me. 

• Like 1

He smiled lots when he came over to our side of the stage. He was very talkative, said about how the first time they played KOHD was at the marquee in London and made a joke about that and some other jokes too. Made us sing Happy Birthday to Tom Mayue the stage manager. 

I noticed his voice was very hoarse whe he spoke, sounded like a sore throat to me. 

Aww. Poor Axl. He needs to rest that throat a bit. :(

20 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Glad you had a great time :)

Other people that were there say the same about the vocals in the show thread. It seems it wasn't the best night for him vocally, but everyone enjoyed it.

Black Hole Sun was absolutely beautiful, because of him. I'll never forget that. :heart:

YCBM sounded good and so did RQ it was other songs you usually expect him to nail that he didn't quite manage. 

Those boring ass guitar solos and extended guitar solos in songs are more of a problem as a crowd killer. They have to go. 

EDIT: when I say guitar solos I do not mean Slash's main guitar solo I mean that what they do in RQ, it was horrible. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders