GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Black Hole Sun was absolutely beautiful, because of him. I'll never forget that. :heart:

YCBM sounded good and so did RQ it was other songs you usually expect him to nail that he didn't quite manage. 

Those boring ass guitar solos and extended guitar solos in songs are more of a problem as a crowd killer. They have to go. 

Oh really? Like Nightrain? There's a video of Jungle and it sounded good to me, although he seemed to push his voice to rasp.

I'm glad that BHS was good :)

And yeah, these long ass guitar parts are boring...

• Like 1

@MillionsOfSpiders, you're here!! Happy you enjoyed the show and even happier you didn't have to hit some intelligent models this time! Axl not stopping the show although people were throwing things - he's a changed man, isn't he? :wub: I agree that RQ is a disappointment live with all that guitar shredding, but c'mon you have to give a free pass to Slash today as he really wants to hug you :P Cute little god :slash: :heart: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Oh really? Like Nightrain? There's a video of Jungle and it sounded good to me, although he seemed to push his voice to rasp.

I'm glad that BHS was good :)

And yeah, these long ass guitar parts are boring...

My Michelle wasn't great, yesterday's was awful, KOHD had very weak parts, Nightrain was ok. There are some songs he has really weak moments and then pulls it back again. I can't really think right now which :lol:

It surprised me that songs I expected him to be really bad on were actually pretty good, like SCOM and PC :question:

Yes, BHS was brilliant :) and so was The Seeker :lol:

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

My Michelle wasn't great, yesterday's was awful, KOHD had very weak parts, Nightrain was ok. There are some songs he has really weak moments and then pulls it back again. I can't really think right now which :lol:

It surprised me that songs I expected him to be really bad on were actually pretty good, like SCOM and PC :question:

Yes, BHS was brilliant :) and so was The Seeker :lol:

Yeah, I just listened to Yesterdays. But what matters is that it was a good show overall and you enjoyed it :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Yes, we had an uncomfortable incident in here awhile ago with that :lol:

Indeed you are right :lol:

Not the moustache ?. It totally sucked when he was wearing one. At least now Axl is wearing clothes at least...compare to the 90's when I saw him ?....biker jacket with boxers...thank god no more ?

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

This one is a bit better (still not perfect :(). Axl was so immersed in whatever it is that he was doing :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol:

I'm sorry but that looks like Axl is aggressively :jerkoff: into the speaker. :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Not any classic Slaxl but i did notice Slash goes up to Axl quite a lot. I wasn't expecting that as everyone says he's very cold to Axl and it's Axl who goes to Slash but not last night. 

Maybe he's starting to reciprocitate Axl's affection towards him?

Also I watched the full video performance of "Knocking On Heaven's Door" from last night's show and at one point during the performance caught what looked like Axl checking out Slash's ass as Axl was walking by Slash.

5 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Maybe he's starting to reciprocitate Axl's affection towards him?

Also I watched the full video performance of "Knocking On Heaven's Door" from last night's show and at one point during the performance caught what looked like Axl checking out Slash's ass as Axl was walking by Slash.

Lol!! I noticed that and he did, that's exactly what it looked like from where I was too. He actually turned his head as he walked past Slash to look at it :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol!! I noticed that and he did, that's exactly what it looked like from where I was too. He actually turned his head as he walked past Slash to look at it :lol:

It's safe to say that would qualify as a Slaxl moment. Glad someone else saw that too otherwise I would of thought my eyes played a trick on me.