alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

26 minutes ago, domino said:

seriously? not sold out and this in BA? hell, time to book tickets down to argentina for me :headbang:

No, it's not. Too expensive.

42 minutes ago, Axl`s BFF said:

they played Gateshead on the illusion tour so depends which ones bigger

can`t comment on Geordie shore I`ve managed to avoid seeing it :P

The athletics ground? Somehow I can't see them wanting to come to Newcastle, imagine trying to rip banners out of the hands of a bunch of Geordies :lol:

Although there was that time Axl was seen walking the Tyne (now Gazza is my head lol) and he went to see the Angel Of The North (can't find the pics any more but he definitely did) so maybe. I wouldn't mind Newcastle or Glasgow, I wouldn't go back to London it's just too expensive. 

I do doubt they could come back here in stadiums though. 

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The athletics ground? Somehow I can't see them wanting to come to Newcastle, imagine trying to rip banners out of the hands of a bunch of Geordies :lol:

I do doubt they could come back here in stadiums though.

guess we`ll have to wait and see maybe an arena tour could be next, whatever happens hope the dates fall kindly and I get the chance to see them just  couldn't do London this time but saw Axl/DC last year so pretty happy about that :heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Axl`s BFF said:

guess we`ll have to wait and see maybe an arena tour could be next, whatever happens hope the dates fall kindly and I get the chance to see them just  couldn't do London this time but saw Axl/DC last year so pretty happy about that :heart:

I hope they fall kindly for you too. I am greedy, I've seen Axl/dc and GnR twice in just one year. You would think that would be enough :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

6 days...:devilshades:

ticket_zpsx4irvkxr.gif

What is that you're posting? Can't see anything...

26 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

What is that you're posting? Can't see anything...

Omg, the shitty storage site isn't working again, sorry :nervous:

I fixed it and posted something else instead :max:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Omg, the shitty storage site isn't working again, sorry :nervous:

I fixed it and posted something else instead :max:

Ah, thanks. And what was the other thing? You know we're all fans of you gifs! Give us some! :awesomeface:

8 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I think we are in for a good long break after November. Axl back with AC/DC, Slash back with Myles, Duff playing in his new mansions and promoting his "it" girls full time. 

Duff also has two other bands he fronts: Loaded and Walking Papers. It's quite possible either of those bands may tour as well.

1 hour ago, AnDy said:

During the concert Axl said something about that he lost his soul and it took a while but he found it again. Anyone heard what he said? I think it was right before Slash solo.

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

It was after TIL...he said something like the person who he wrote this song about thanked him for his soul and it took awhile but he got that fucker back. 

Stolen from the last show thread...I mean, wut? :question:

On 2017-6-27 at 8:05 PM, Asia said:

I actually much prefer early Slaxl ;) Btw, I don't know if you watched that Troubadour show and if you know what the actual context was for the fragment from 1:54 was:

Axl was singing Jumping Jack Flash and was adding their names to the lyrics, so he was singing "Slash was drowned, he was washed up and left for dead" (I think it was this line that was attributed to Slash) and as soon as he finished singning this part he immediately hugged Slash like that (let me guess it reminded him of some real-life scary situation). That was really spontaneous and sweet...

So cute, awwww :wub:

On 2017-6-27 at 7:33 PM, Tori72 said:

Oh wow. Was the gig as amazing as I think it was? And Tyler/Perry acutally spoke to each other all those 24 years ;)

It was like really amazing. What a band, Steven Tyler is god :wub: And my post-concert depression from GNR is gone, I think. I just feel that my life is completely fulfilled after catching these 2 awesome shows within a span of less than a month :P My bank account is not very happy though :shrugs:

And I agree with all of you saying that you prefer Slaxl, me too duh, I just meant that the level of cuddling between Tyler and Perry is so legendary that if we had that with Slaxl this thread would explode :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

Not sure how the US cities are doing but San Antonio is a little more than 2 months away and there are still soooo many seats left! I am still waiting to buy my ticket cause the two front rows they took away and am hoping they may release em closer to the show. I want the Alamodome filled to the brim!!!! :headbang:

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So he will be going back to SMKC then in November? 

Dunno about that soon but i'm pretty certain he won't stick with Guns if theres no new music

• Like 2

Just now, janrichmond said:

Dunno about that soon but i'm pretty certain he won't stick with Guns if theres no new music

It will be painstaking and frustrating working with Axl on music, maybe he won't want to even go down that road :lol:

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It will be painstaking and frustrating working with Axl on music, maybe he won't want to even go down that road :lol:

That is my thinking, he finds it fun and easy with Myles & Co and i can't see him giving that up.

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@dgnr WTF?! He said that? 

He did. I just...what did he mean with 'got that fucker back'? 'The fucker' is the person who thanked him for his soul or it's the soul itself? I get really confuse when he talks about this things about souls leaving bodies and stuff :ph34r:

You can hear it here. Around 1:10:30.

https://www.facebook.com/june.e.nielsen/videos/vb.1165353321/10213305227082933/?type=2&theater

27 minutes ago, janrichmond said:
did you see this tweet 'more awesome years to come' 

well...shit :nervous:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1

Just now, purplestargirl said:

Well, isn't that a big "F*** you" to Axl and Guns. :/

He says things like that on Twitter all of the time :) Almost daily lol don't take it too seriously. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

He did. I just...what did he mean with 'got that fucker back'? 'The fucker' is the person who thanked him for his soul or it's the soul itself? I get really confuse when he talks about this things about souls leaving bodies and stuff :ph34r:

You can hear it here. Around 1:10:30.

https://www.facebook.com/june.e.nielsen/videos/vb.1165353321/10213305227082933/?type=2&theater

So the song is written for Slash? Axl did claim that he saw Slash's soul leave his body... *shrug*

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Here is another from a few days ago. He's been saying this shit the entire time he has been back in Guns :P

Saul needs to sort out his priorities then. Lol.

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Here is another from a few days ago. He's been saying this shit the entire time he has been back in Guns :P

It's something like "kick ass crowd" tweet after every show. He's just not very creative when it comes to twitter ;)

On the other hand, he tweets at least...yes, looking at you, Mr. Rose :max: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

So the song is written for Slash? Axl did claim that he saw Slash's soul leave his body... *shrug*

I was just about to say...

TIL is about Slash conspiracy theory starts NOW.

Or since he said the person he wrote this song about thanked him for his soul... maybe Steph Seymour, being the witch she is, made some nasty remark to him about how he'll never get over her and how she'll always have his soul or something.... I mean she must have known about his more out there/esoteric beliefs and I could see her using that to hurt him or something.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Saul needs to sort out his priorities then. Lol.

Sarcasm, my favourite...  

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

It's something like "kick ass crowd" tweet after every show. He's just not very creative when it comes to twitter ;)

On the other hand, he tweets at least...yes, looking at you, Mr. Rose :max: 

Like none of us saw that picture of him holding his mobile phone with about 100 apps on the home screen :rofl-lol:

How can we expect this guy to write a song when he can't even be arsed to write a 'thanks for spending your life savings to come and see my show' tweet!! :max:

(Orrrr they changed his passwords again and he hasn't figured them out yet) 

• Like 3