GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 hours ago, Tori72 said:

crazy redhead in a fluffy fur jacket showing of his bubble butt in tiny whities

looool :rofl-lol: Bubble butt :wub:

Btw. 5 days...:scared:

and I've just found out that I can't take a table, a ladder or an axe to the show and can't do crowd surfing...gotta change my plans then :max:

:P 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, he hasn't played here since 2006.

:( 

I was just looking through some old tour dates and thought I might have been mistaken. I wanted to see how his general pattern of touring goes, as in he goes back and forth between US/Canada and other places, really just looking to see why the Euro leg is so short. Of course, football season here hardly takes a break :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:( 

I was just looking through some old tour dates and thought I might have been mistaken. I wanted to see how his general pattern of touring goes, as in he goes back and forth between US/Canada and other places, really just looking to see why the Euro leg is so short. Of course, football season here hardly takes a break :rolleyes:

I think he now cares more about the NA, especially US, market, because it's there where he had lost most fans during the NuGuns period and he wants to win them back. And there are still cities there they haven't played yet.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

looool :rofl-lol: Bubble butt :wub:

Btw. 5 days...:scared:

and I've just found out that I can't take a table, a ladder or an axe to the show and can't do crowd surfing...gotta change my plans then :max:

:P 

No chopping wood at a height during the show then!

At Slane light sabres were on the don't bring list.

12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I think he now cares more about the NA, especially US, market, because it's there where he had lost most fans during the NuGuns period and he wants to win them back. And there are still cities there they haven't played yet.

I think so too, but I checked both his and Slash's usual touring methods and both seem to be pretty much the same. They both tour like god knows what (especially Slash!) :lol: I realise this tour isn't a normal one for either of them personally though, so probably a waste of my time comparing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Yeah, I've always loved when he wore something with his name on it, our little narcissist :wub:

I always found it pathetic and silly. Now I find it funny and cute. What has become of me?! :facepalm::P

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think he will come out on stage more star-spangled bannered than Apollo Creed in Rocky 4...whilst drinking a bottle of Absinthe. 

I'm getting ready for a brand new fugly hat :rofl-lol:

But no Absinthe before/during the show :bitchfight:. I know a great absinthe bar, I can take him there after :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

I never had absinthe. Is it as terrible/good as its reputation?

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I prefer the Viking hat to the usual hats. 

Lol. Me too :lol: If he'd wear that anywhere else he could have a neon sign saying AXL I wouldn't mind. :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Lol. Me too :lol: If he'd wear that anywhere else he could have a neon sign saying AXL I wouldn't mind. :rofl-lol:

Absinthe tastes rancid but the affects are kind of fun, I don't think I shall ever drink the stuff again, though :lol:

Yes, the Viking hat needs to stay!! 

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I prefer the Viking hat to the usual hats. 

Of course!! Am I the only one to think that Slash must love it? :smiley-confused2:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I know that many people think we drink it like water here, but NO haha. I've had it a couple of times, always with friends from abroad who wanted to try it. If you drink it the right way (water dripping into it through a sugar cube)e, it's not that bad. Strong, yes, and hallucinogenic, but one glass won't kill you ;)

Spoiler

absinthe spoon

• Like 1