GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Of course!! Am I the only one to think that Slash must love it? :smiley-confused2:

Hide contents

giphy.gif

I know that many people think we drink it like water here, but NO haha. I've had it a couple of times, always with friends from abroad who wanted to try it. If you drink it the right way (water dripping into it through a sugar cube)e, it's not that bad. Strong, yes, and hallucinogenic, but one glass won't kill you ;)

Hide contents

absinthe spoon

Oooh ya! Slash and Axl have something more in commong now :D

The absinthe sugar cube thing reminds me of Feuerzangenbowle that pretty much is hallucinogenic when you drink more than one cup. It is made of red wine, rum and sweet liquer. You let the rum burn over a sugar cane and let everything drop into the Bowle. The more it burns the less hallocinogenic the drink gets. ;)

Edited by Tori72

22 minutes ago, money honey said:

Axl's writing always fascinates me. So rambling, ranty, long-winded, egocentric, often childish ... but it's like you can just glimpse the intelligence trying to get out. If he had finished school and got a third level arts education he could have been an academic. 

I tried and read that letter three times....I gave up!

Fascinates me in the sense that he cares at least at that time about how he was perceived and gives you a little glimpse about his mental state, in my opinion...no much healthy and stable.

I wonder if he had an assistant who wrote that, imagine....the face of the woman/man hearing that....

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

OFF TOPIC: Today is Lio Messi's wedding, so I won't be around that much :smiley-confused2:

P.S: Viking Axl should come to the party, dressed like that :ph34r:

Messi's wedding made it to our main news yesterday :max:

And Viking Axl should come to Prague dressed like that :ph34r:

Btw. Slash, what you doing there? :smiley-confused2:

19436636_121803188419894_5921955286305734656_n.jpg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, money honey said:

"Oratation" LOL

"I came here to enrage..." kinda childish but also kinda brilliant. 

Axl's writing always fascinates me. So rambling, ranty, long-winded, egocentric, often childish ... but it's like you can just glimpse the intelligence trying to get out. If he had finished school and got a third level arts education he could have been an academic. 

I love that letter, it makes me laugh out loud :lol:

He should've just kept it and made a song out of it because I am sure there is one in there! 

I wish he would go back to Indiana, go back as Viking AXL and enrage again :devilshades:

49 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I love that letter, it makes me laugh out loud :lol:

He should've just kept it and made a song out of it because I am sure there is one in there! 

I wish he would go back to Indiana, go back as Viking AXL and enrage again :devilshades:

Out of likes, but go 1110000000099999 likes

• Like 1

6 hours ago, money honey said:

lol. No. :confused:

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Messi's wedding made it to our main news yesterday :max:

I've heard there's a Czech guy running all the marketing and stuff of the wedding :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

A redhead :awesomeface:

Seriously though, get off him!!

:vomit:

I'm infuriated of seeing this picture! :anger:

Have some respect for Meegan, f---------- assholes!

Why is she kissing and grabbing his hand like that? WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE?

Bring me the information right now :bitchfight:

8 minutes ago, penelope said:

Hello. Just a lurker (this is my favorite thread, btw)  is that girl, Perla?

Perla isn't a girl :wacko:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm infuriated of seeing this picture! :anger:

Have some respect for Meegan, f---------- assholes!

Why is she kissing and grabbing his hand like that? WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE?

Bring me the information right now :bitchfight:

Perla isn't a girl :wacko:

I know, I know. I was just trying to be polite calling her 'a girl' ....  and yeah, where is Meegan?

37 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

One of them has a red backstage pass badge on her so maybe they are fans who run a fan site? 

The other one though :fuckyou:

How gross. 

I don't know :max:

37 minutes ago, penelope said:

I know, I know. I was just trying to be polite calling her 'a girl' ....  and yeah, where is Meegan?

Back in the States :cry:

35 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I mean... she's just kissing his hand? Not sure what's so disrespectful about that? :question:

You don't do that to a man you know he's in a relationship.