Jump to content
alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, money honey said:

Axl's writing always fascinates me. So rambling, ranty, long-winded, egocentric, often childish ... but it's like you can just glimpse the intelligence trying to get out. If he had finished school and got a third level arts education he could have been an academic. 

lol. No. :confused:

 

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Messi's wedding made it to our main news yesterday :max:

I've heard there's a Czech guy running all the marketing and stuff of the wedding :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Slash last night

19534474_1075560285879543_5121617194739826688_n.jpg

19534475_2053122768249111_5850161089727168512_n.jpg

Hello. Just a lurker (this is my favorite thread, btw)  is that girl, Perla?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

A redhead :awesomeface:

Seriously though, get off him!!

 :vomit:

I'm infuriated of seeing this picture! :anger:

Have some respect for Meegan, f---------- assholes!

Why is she kissing and grabbing his hand like that? WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE?

Bring me the information right now :bitchfight:

8 minutes ago, penelope said:

Hello. Just a lurker (this is my favorite thread, btw)  is that girl, Perla?

Perla isn't a girl :wacko:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm infuriated of seeing this picture! :anger:

Have some respect for Meegan, f---------- assholes!

Why is she kissing and grabbing his hand like that? WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE?

Bring me the information right now :bitchfight:

Perla isn't a girl :wacko:

I know, I know. I was just trying to be polite calling her 'a girl' ....  and yeah, where is Meegan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean... she's just kissing his hand? Not sure what's so disrespectful about that? :question:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

One of them has a red backstage pass badge on her so maybe they are fans who run a fan site? 

The other one though :fuckyou:

How gross. 

I don't know :max:

37 minutes ago, penelope said:

I know, I know. I was just trying to be polite calling her 'a girl' ....  and yeah, where is Meegan?

Back in the States :cry:

35 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I mean... she's just kissing his hand? Not sure what's so disrespectful about that? :question:

You don't do that to a man you know he's in a relationship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You don't do that to a man you know he's in a relationship.

I think this might be a cultural differences issue then. I don't see anything wrong with kissing somebody's hand or cheek regardless of their relationship status. :shrugs:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think this might be a cultural differences issue then. I don't see anything wrong with kissing somebody's hand or cheek regardless of their relationship status. :shrugs:

I dont know.

The way she does it looks a bit lascive to me... the looks she gives to the camera.... there is something wrong about it but I'm not sure I can't explain why.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Messi's wedding made it to our main news yesterday :max:

And Viking Axl should come to Prague dressed like that :ph34r:

 

Btw. Slash, what you doing there? :smiley-confused2:

19436636_121803188419894_5921955286305734656_n.jpg

Obviously whispering sweet nothings into Duff's ear. :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

A redhead :awesomeface:

Seriously though, get off him!!

 :vomit:

That's a new development. O.o 

 It's hard to say what's going on here because I don't know what boundaries Slash and Meegan have set up regarding their relationship.

 

Also, I want Slash's t-shirt. Mr. Kruger's Neighborhood!

Edited by purplestargirl
Bad language syntax. That's what I get for commenting after waking up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

and Slash posting readheads again :rofl-lol:

 

I noticed that with the one of the lady playing guitar with what looks like a redhead Jesus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, money honey said:

"Oratation" LOL

"I came here to enrage..." kinda childish but also kinda brilliant. 

Axl's writing always fascinates me. So rambling, ranty, long-winded, egocentric, often childish ... but it's like you can just glimpse the intelligence trying to get out. If he had finished school and got a third level arts education he could have been an academic. 

If you`ll listen carefully to the letter, you`ll maybe hear the one child shouting that the emperor is naked, whatever grownups say. It`s 1992, he is that school drop out with sheer power of rock`n`roll backing him, nothing more, nothing less. Looking for maybe single pair of ears to listen, reevaluate and change things. With his specific expression, that guy is brilliant and more intelligent than most people you`ll ever meet. To not to get used to and be numbed by how the world goes, you must maintain being childish. Some basics of western logic and science work might had help him to tidy up his mind, but Academy is not the best place for this kind of people. Sounds more noble than it actually is. Brilliant minds don`t need academic degrees. 

and

stay away from microwaves

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

That's a new development. O.o 

Also, it's hard to say what's going on here because I don't know what boundaries Slash and Meegan have set up regarding their relationship.

 

Also, I want Slash's t-shirt though. Mr. Kruger's Neighborhood!

If Meegan was there I bet she wouldn't interlock her fingers with his and pull that stupid seductive face when she was kissing his hand. :facepalm:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I dont know.

The way she does it looks a bit lascive to me... the looks she gives to the camera.... there is something wrong about it but I'm not sure I can't explain why.

I guess I can see what your saying. I mean... It's obvious she's attracted to him. But at the same time a picture is just one second. We don't really know what the context of the kiss was. She could've just been trying to be playful for the camera.

Either way, I don't think Meegan has much to worry about shes 1000 times prettier than those two. (No offense to those ladies. :smiley-confused2:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I guess I can see what your saying. I mean... It's obvious she's attracted to him. But at the same time a picture is just one second. We don't really know what the context of the kiss was. She could've just been trying to be playful for the camera.

Either way, I don't think Meegan has much to worry about shes 1000 times prettier than those two. (No offense to those ladies. :smiley-confused2:)

I know it is but I don't like it.... Picture may take a second but the image is eternal now.

Sometimes is not about physical appearance at all.... Even the most beautiful women are cheated on repeatedly :shrugs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If Meegan was there I bet she wouldn't interlock her fingers with his and pull that stupid seductive face when she was kissing his hand. :facepalm:

 

From the look on Slash's face, he doesn't seem to mind at all. *Shrug*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll post this here trying to clean Slash image :max:

Lio's getting married in some minutes and he has a best friend who wears Slash t-shirts :smiley-confused2:

ARCHI_369930.jpg

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slash's hands create magic, the most perfect sounds that have been heard! It should be completely normal to see people kissing those hands (as long as he allows them).

I don't know what would have happened if Meegan was there but if Perla was there (and was still with Slash obviously), she would have beaten the shit out of those girls. She's done it before! :headbang:

10 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Messi's wedding made it to our main news yesterday :max:

What's the problem? <_<

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

 

I don't know what would have happened if Meegan was there but if Perla was there (and was still with Slash obviously), she would have beaten the shit out of those girls. She's done it before! :headbang:

What's the problem? <_<

I think I would be more inclined to react like Perla upon seeing the latest "fan" picture. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×