GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You don't do that to a man you know he's in a relationship.

I think this might be a cultural differences issue then. I don't see anything wrong with kissing somebody's hand or cheek regardless of their relationship status. :shrugs:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think this might be a cultural differences issue then. I don't see anything wrong with kissing somebody's hand or cheek regardless of their relationship status. :shrugs:

I dont know.

The way she does it looks a bit lascive to me... the looks she gives to the camera.... there is something wrong about it but I'm not sure I can't explain why.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

A redhead :awesomeface:

Seriously though, get off him!!

:vomit:

That's a new development. O.o 

It's hard to say what's going on here because I don't know what boundaries Slash and Meegan have set up regarding their relationship.

Also, I want Slash's t-shirt. Mr. Kruger's Neighborhood!

Edited by purplestargirl
Bad language syntax. That's what I get for commenting after waking up.

7 hours ago, money honey said:

"Oratation" LOL

"I came here to enrage..." kinda childish but also kinda brilliant. 

Axl's writing always fascinates me. So rambling, ranty, long-winded, egocentric, often childish ... but it's like you can just glimpse the intelligence trying to get out. If he had finished school and got a third level arts education he could have been an academic. 

If you`ll listen carefully to the letter, you`ll maybe hear the one child shouting that the emperor is naked, whatever grownups say. It`s 1992, he is that school drop out with sheer power of rock`n`roll backing him, nothing more, nothing less. Looking for maybe single pair of ears to listen, reevaluate and change things. With his specific expression, that guy is brilliant and more intelligent than most people you`ll ever meet. To not to get used to and be numbed by how the world goes, you must maintain being childish. Some basics of western logic and science work might had help him to tidy up his mind, but Academy is not the best place for this kind of people. Sounds more noble than it actually is. Brilliant minds don`t need academic degrees. 

and

stay away from microwaves

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

That's a new development. O.o 

Also, it's hard to say what's going on here because I don't know what boundaries Slash and Meegan have set up regarding their relationship.

Also, I want Slash's t-shirt though. Mr. Kruger's Neighborhood!

If Meegan was there I bet she wouldn't interlock her fingers with his and pull that stupid seductive face when she was kissing his hand. :facepalm:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I dont know.

The way she does it looks a bit lascive to me... the looks she gives to the camera.... there is something wrong about it but I'm not sure I can't explain why.

I guess I can see what your saying. I mean... It's obvious she's attracted to him. But at the same time a picture is just one second. We don't really know what the context of the kiss was. She could've just been trying to be playful for the camera.

Either way, I don't think Meegan has much to worry about shes 1000 times prettier than those two. (No offense to those ladies. :smiley-confused2:)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I guess I can see what your saying. I mean... It's obvious she's attracted to him. But at the same time a picture is just one second. We don't really know what the context of the kiss was. She could've just been trying to be playful for the camera.

Either way, I don't think Meegan has much to worry about shes 1000 times prettier than those two. (No offense to those ladies. :smiley-confused2:)

I know it is but I don't like it.... Picture may take a second but the image is eternal now.

Sometimes is not about physical appearance at all.... Even the most beautiful women are cheated on repeatedly :shrugs:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If Meegan was there I bet she wouldn't interlock her fingers with his and pull that stupid seductive face when she was kissing his hand. :facepalm:

From the look on Slash's face, he doesn't seem to mind at all. *Shrug*

• Like 1

Slash's hands create magic, the most perfect sounds that have been heard! It should be completely normal to see people kissing those hands (as long as he allows them).

I don't know what would have happened if Meegan was there but if Perla was there (and was still with Slash obviously), she would have beaten the shit out of those girls. She's done it before! :headbang:

10 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Messi's wedding made it to our main news yesterday :max:

What's the problem? <_<

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't know what would have happened if Meegan was there but if Perla was there (and was still with Slash obviously), she would have beaten the shit out of those girls. She's done it before! :headbang:

What's the problem? <_<

I think I would be more inclined to react like Perla upon seeing the latest "fan" picture. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think I would be more inclined to react like Perla upon seeing the latest "fan" picture. 

Totally. Me too.

People who dont see the wrong in this are probably cheaters themselves. :max:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Totally. Me too.

I'm one of those people who see nothing wrong with those pictures and I've never cheated in a relationship. Please don't make assumptions like that.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Seriously? :lol:

I can only speak for myself but I've never cheated on anyone and I wouldn't be bothered by somebody kissing my boyfriends hand. Even if it was in a flirty way. :shrugs: If your relationship is healthy and secure what's a kiss on the hand to worry about? On the lips would be different but it's his hand. It's not that serious. :facepalm:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

All I can see at the very end is kat, am I looking at the wrong thing? :lol:

That's Kat? I thought it was Axl for a moment...unless he was sitting across from Richard and looking down at his phone. The video's kind of blurry and I had trouble picking out people besides Frank and Richard.