alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think I would be more inclined to react like Perla upon seeing the latest "fan" picture. 

Totally. Me too.

People who dont see the wrong in this are probably cheaters themselves. :max:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Totally. Me too.

I'm one of those people who see nothing wrong with those pictures and I've never cheated in a relationship. Please don't make assumptions like that.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Seriously? :lol:

I can only speak for myself but I've never cheated on anyone and I wouldn't be bothered by somebody kissing my boyfriends hand. Even if it was in a flirty way. :shrugs: If your relationship is healthy and secure what's a kiss on the hand to worry about? On the lips would be different but it's his hand. It's not that serious. :facepalm:

• Like 2

Silly women in Slash's dressing room that he invited there, holding hands with him and that face when she kisses said hand :vomit:

I would get mad :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Very end...I think he's the one who blew a raspberry.

All I can see at the very end is kat, am I looking at the wrong thing? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

All I can see at the very end is kat, am I looking at the wrong thing? :lol:

That's Kat? I thought it was Axl for a moment...unless he was sitting across from Richard and looking down at his phone. The video's kind of blurry and I had trouble picking out people besides Frank and Richard.

4 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

So what would you ladies do with Kesha? :P

I imagine @MillionsOfSpiders and @killuridols beating her to death :rofl-lol:

Yes, I would stomp her guts out :max:

4 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

That's Kat? I thought it was Axl for a moment...unless he was sitting across from Richard and looking down at his phone. The video's kind of blurry and I had trouble picking out people besides Frank and Richard.

Yeah, I thought it was Kat. King Axl won't be in the people carrier with Del, Frank, Fortus etc... No way :lol: Besides, there is no Beta/Vanessa/Fernando so no Axl. 

Yes, I would stomp her guts out :max:

Yeah, I thought it was Kat. King Axl won't be in the people carrier with Del, Frank, Fortus etc... No way :lol: Besides, there is no Beta/Vanessa/Fernando so no Axl. 

Maybe the person with longish hair I saw on their phone was Duff then?

I didn't see Slash either.

Just now, purplestargirl said:

Maybe the person with longish hair I saw on their phone was Duff then?

I didn't see Slash either.

Maybe it's Dizzy? He is part of the Economy class, isn't he? 

Poor Fortus looks sad, still not cracked into the big foursome yet. :) 

Maybe it's Dizzy? He is part of the Economy class, isn't he? 

Poor Fortus looks sad, still not cracked into the big foursome yet. :) 

Wait...I think that's Slash sitting in front of Kat. His poofy hair gave it away. I wonder who the blonde sitting next to him is.

Fortus looks tired. Lol.

11 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I'm one of those people who see nothing wrong with those pictures and I've never cheated in a relationship. Please don't make assumptions like that.

I can make assumptions all I want because why should I believe anything from anyone in a GNR forum? :shrugs:

I could be a big criminal and you wouldn't know, nor would I come here telling people that I am. I'm sorry but there's no logic in what you are asking me.

I also said "probably", not "certainly".

11 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Seriously? :lol:

I can only speak for myself but I've never cheated on anyone and I wouldn't be bothered by somebody kissing my boyfriends hand. Even if it was in a flirty way. :shrugs: If your relationship is healthy and secure what's a kiss on the hand to worry about? On the lips would be different but it's his hand. It's not that serious. :facepalm:

HA HA HA HA HA. Yeah, right. Ok.

Read my response to the poster above.

I never said it is "serious" as in "divorce that asshole" and "burn those bitches". To me it is disrespectful, especially from the fans side. Even if he was single, it would be disrespectful as well.

If it was a man doing it to a female idol/artist, people would tear him down.

Lets stop this hypocrisy, please.

8 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

So what would you ladies do with Kesha? :P

I imagine @MillionsOfSpiders and @killuridols beating her to death :rofl-lol:

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. Really nasty and disgusting.

A man doing that to a woman would be taken to jail or something. This kind of behavior has to be punished for both sides. It is not cool.

• Like 1

Who is Kesha? Someone I should know?

I also think the kiss on a hand is no big deal.  :shrugs: 

With @Frey I'd also like to know what Axl and Slash would do with their love today. I'm quite sure they'd be less homophobic and more out of the closet

:awesomeface:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

HA HA HA HA HA. Yeah, right. Ok.

Read my response to the poster above.

I never said it is "serious" as in "divorce that asshole" and "burn those bitches". To me it is disrespectful, especially from the fans side. Even if he was single, it would be disrespectful as well.

If it was a man doing it to a female idol/artist, people would tear him down.

Lets stop this hypocrisy, please.

You really need to learn that some situations are subjective and not black and white. There's no reason to get defensive and upset about it all the time. If you're that upset over a fan kissing Slash's hand maybe you need to look at yourself, not everyone else. Why be so insecure about something so insignificant?

And insinuating that we've cheated on our significant others because we aren't offended is not only a ridiculous leap to make it's also extremely disrespectful. Like I said before, maybe where you're from it means something more but I think to the majority of people kissing somebodies hand is nothing and completely acceptable socially.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Who is Kesha? Someone I should know?

I also think the kiss on a hand is no big deal.  :shrugs: 

I wouldn't want to know her... she looks like a serious public health hazard to me. 

And you're right, it's not really a big deal. Not when you think back to things like this, when he was married lol

:awesomeface:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Nothing :smiley-confused2:

Mr Gemini :P

Omg, can you imagine Axl ranting via Twitter? And than ranting that the fuckin' Twitter allows you to write only 140 characters n' nobody will dictate his fuckin' actions... #suckmyfuckindick #PUNK #kickingyourbitchylittleassinnotime #nomorepatience :bitchfight:

:rofl-lol:

Once I posted a picture of their behaviour on social media, I'm thinking of making a pic of how they would have behaved had social media existed 25-30 years ago...But I'd rather do it after my shows :confused:

Hey, Axl, see you in 3 days :headbang:

insta3.gif.325436da1ef52553bd0778a67ea52890.gif

Haha classic! Kanye West would have some competition. But it would had been really cool if it had happened . We would had some great and real music. I think they would still rock like they used to in the early 90s