GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Alright, they are already in Prague so I know I'm taking a risk of being kicked in the ass, but I couldn't help myself :smiley-confused2::nervous:

What if AFD5 were "enjoying" today's social media... 

d9Zo70P.jpg

There's more to come but later :max:

Izzy can say yes? :blink: Duff drank beer instead of vodka?

And re-reading my review.. It seems that I can't tell the difference between prisoner of war (POW) and point of view (POV) :lol::facepalm: Well it's fixed now. 

• Like 2

@Andy14 You're the best!!!  :headbang: :rofl-lol:

My head hurts cause laughing too much

N' why Im on there too:rofl-lol:

yes My comment will Slaxl!  too without Axl N'a His Lover

Wish I can share this on Tumblr thought 

Hope You will make another Member FB

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Wait for young Izzy's facebook :ph34r:

Cant wait:headbang:

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Thank you :wub:. And don't worry, there'll be more guest appearances, so wait for your turn :P.

(Also that's why I spied on some people's profiles here today :smiley-confused2:)

Yes, I made that :smiley-confused2:. 2 days before my show :nervous:

Of course, he's the chairman, so he knows ;)

Thank you. I've already re-uploaded it with a watermark. I tend to forget about it :facepalm:

Wait for young Izzy's facebook :ph34r:

Yiss. Even Izzy can say yes after dancing with Mr. Brownstone. And Duff King of Beers McKagan :P

Aww. Thank you :hug:. You may comment on more of their posts in the future btw. :smiley-confused2:

And I'm out of likes :max:. It hasn't happened to me for ages loooool. 

OMG! Can't wait for Izzy's facebook!!!! Argh! :) I'm already giggling. Pleeeeease hurry up. I'm dying for it here! :facepalm::awesomeface::rofl-lol::popcorn:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Axl's  "fb page" was so spot on. That was such a funny read. LOVE!!!! and speaking of Axl, he is just looking amazing as always. Had to share these recent pics...:drool:

DDvjQGAXsAAPEUN.jpg

DDvjeFoXsAEoGmX.jpg

DDvB_McXgAIu_BC.jpg

The last pic is so beautiful:drool: Looks old  but still beautiful 

• Like 2

Woooooooow!!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:  Princess @Andy14 That.is.fucking.genius.one.more.time!!!!

I thought the last batch of animated gif you posted here was your best work but now you have outdone yourself one more time :wow:

I can't stop laughing. Actually I'm crying of laughter and rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!! :rofl-lol:

I want to comment on each little detail, it's just fantastic!!! But I can't, hahhahaa. Yes, totally blown away like @Lumikki said, about all the comments and likes from people!! :lol:

Awwww, I am there... allowed to comment in his FB... So does that mean he accepted me as friends? :drool: Loooooool :lol:

Only thing I disagree with is the "relationship" status. I'm pretty sure that by the time you are placing this occurrence, he wouldn't have had problem with proudly saying he was in a serious relationship with Erin. After all, this is the same time he wrote SCOM for her BUT... I'm sure he would also have notorious friendships added of the likes of Adriana, Barbie, Michelle, etc.... lol.... therefore, his profile is missing a lot of "friends" and acquaintances :ph34r:

:P

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Alright, they are already in Prague so I know I'm taking a risk of being kicked in the ass, but I couldn't help myself :smiley-confused2::nervous:

What if AFD5 were "enjoying" today's social media... 

QPC8Y2h.jpg

fXpKknP.jpg

aqkPs0Z.jpg

There's more to come but later :max:

This is great. If you plan on doing more, I can't wait to see them.

• Like 1

:lol:awesome job @Andy14 love your sense of humor and creativity, you should work as a scriptwriter for SNL or something like that ?. Or guns could have its own show SGL haha laugh a lot?

And axl is looking so good lately, he's really getting in shape ?

• Like 1