alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Never seen this before

Hadn't seen it either. Pretty cool picture if you ignore those awful pants :lol:

Must be early Neurotic Outsiders days since he's playing guitar but still had long hair.

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

:smiley-confused2:

Thanks! I'm probably the last one to see them lol. So they better do a special show for me :max:

I'll take that as a yes :P

Special show? You mean the GNR one or are you expecting them to do some sort of naughty private show for you backstage/in the hotel? :ph34r:

@Frey It was regarding mitochondrial DNA and I think there is a documented case in which a baby was born with 'three parents'. I'm not sure if this technique would work with gay couples but it's plausible. You would just figure out a way to switch out DNA.

Although...scientists are saying same-sex parents could have their own biological children in the near future using the DNA from both parents. Here's the link: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/18/fertility-treatment-ivg_n_8836470.html.

(To the mods - This is related to Axl and Slash having kids if they were in a relationship with each other and wanted kids. Just explaining how that could be possible with today's science.)

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 1

@Andy14 that was brilliant! :lol:

I can't wait for the rest of it! But maybe you should put a watermark or something, because it's so good that it will be "stolen" and spread over the social media in no time.

• Like 2

@Andy14

Estranged song lyrics post :lol:

Been dancing with Mr Brownstone post......Izzy:  Yes! :rofl-lol:

Really funny, love your sense of humour. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Alright, they are already in Prague so I know I'm taking a risk of being kicked in the ass, but I couldn't help myself :smiley-confused2::nervous:

What if AFD5 were "enjoying" today's social media... 

d9Zo70P.jpg

There's more to come but later :max:

Izzy can say yes? :blink: Duff drank beer instead of vodka?

And re-reading my review.. It seems that I can't tell the difference between prisoner of war (POW) and point of view (POV) :lol::facepalm: Well it's fixed now. 

• Like 2

ah shit @Andy14, that was brilliant. Can't stop laughing, so funny but so on point. And yeah that would totally be my comment :P I want to make you Queen of this thread!! 

• Like 2

@Andy14 You're the best!!!  :headbang: :rofl-lol:

My head hurts cause laughing too much

N' why Im on there too:rofl-lol:

yes My comment will Slaxl!  too without Axl N'a His Lover

Wish I can share this on Tumblr thought 

Hope You will make another Member FB

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Wait for young Izzy's facebook :ph34r:

Cant wait:headbang:

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Thank you :wub:. And don't worry, there'll be more guest appearances, so wait for your turn :P.

(Also that's why I spied on some people's profiles here today :smiley-confused2:)

Yes, I made that :smiley-confused2:. 2 days before my show :nervous:

Of course, he's the chairman, so he knows ;)

Thank you. I've already re-uploaded it with a watermark. I tend to forget about it :facepalm:

Wait for young Izzy's facebook :ph34r:

Yiss. Even Izzy can say yes after dancing with Mr. Brownstone. And Duff King of Beers McKagan :P

Aww. Thank you :hug:. You may comment on more of their posts in the future btw. :smiley-confused2:

And I'm out of likes :max:. It hasn't happened to me for ages loooool. 

OMG! Can't wait for Izzy's facebook!!!! Argh! :) I'm already giggling. Pleeeeease hurry up. I'm dying for it here! :facepalm::awesomeface::rofl-lol::popcorn:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

2 days before my show :nervous:

You're bringing a banner or something right? You have to make something, we all know it will be brilliant and Axl will love it! And now you know what security guard to avoid! :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey Rose said:

You're bringing a banner or something right? You have to make something, we all know it will be brilliant and Axl will love it! And now you know what security guard to avoid! :lol:

Like "Show Us the Ass" :smiley-confused2:

19 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Axl's  "fb page" was so spot on. That was such a funny read. LOVE!!!! and speaking of Axl, he is just looking amazing as always. Had to share these recent pics...:drool:

DDvjQGAXsAAPEUN.jpg

DDvjeFoXsAEoGmX.jpg

DDvB_McXgAIu_BC.jpg

The last pic is so beautiful:drool: Looks old  but still beautiful 

• Like 2