GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, Frey said:

@Andy14 That's amazing. And pretty close to what I imagined.

I laughed at Slash's reluctant "I love you too..." and Axl and all of the Women's Thread liking that comment :lol: And the Estranged conversation and Izzy's comments :lol:

Hah :P

Sorry to be a party pooper though, but I'm not sure Slash realized that these are supposed to be two guys (?).

Probably thought the person biting the other person is a woman.

Nah Ive seen lots of manga drawing N'thts not a Girl

Even tho He didnt know Im pretty sure He read the comment N'see some People said tht it was yaoi,  gay,  2 boys

Why He didnt take it off if He knows:rolleyes:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Even tho He didnt know Im pretty sure He read the comment N'see some People said tht it was yaoi,  gay,  2 boys

I second that. Even someone who isn't into manga can see two dudes there :lol:

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Who knows why...whatever floats his goat, I guess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Maybe it means no more "No homo" for Slash :awesomeface:

Regardless of certain words Slash might be used to saying (like claiming certain music he doesn't like is "gay") he's not a homophobic at all. He even campaigned in favor of gay rights.

13433_medium.jpg?1291383170

I think the fact that Perla's "tranny" friends have been taking care of his kids forever speaks for itself. A homophobic would never let such thing happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Regardless of certain words Slash might be used to saying (like claiming certain music he doesn't like is "gay") he's not a homophobic at all. He even campaigned in favor of gay rights.

13433_medium.jpg?1291383170

I think the fact that Perla's "tranny" friends have been taking care of his kids forever speaks for itself. A homophobic would never let such thing happen.

Its just a joke :bitchfight::P "No homo" tht Im talking about is not Him being homophobic

Edited by SerenityScorp

7 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Hey @alfierose, If we need to giveaway a ticket who would be the best mod to contact?

I wont know for sure until next week but I might have to giveaway my ticket to the forum show.

That's very kind of you. It doesn't really matter who you contact however as @downzy is the forum owner it is probably best to at least copy him in on any PM's. 

• Like 1

Axl's Fb page was hilarious. I was so into it  that l almost went to click like for Slash's love you too comment :lol:

Come to think of it l am glad they were not born decades later. I cannot imagine Axl or Slash in these hairstyles 

:facepalm:

justin_bieber_2015_photo_courtesy_dfree_

Or this :wow:

1f416d98179f0c22180e98ca9ab6d697--mens-h

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

@Andy14 hope you have a great show, girl! :heart: Don't forget to give the invitations for the party to Axl, it's our last chance :nervous: @Sekh-met, so cool you met Duff! Enjoy the show too!!

Yay! Partytime! All that prawn salad is ready. We are waitiiiiin! :) Have a great show! @Andy14! (I thought it was yesterday? :question:)

Edited by Tori72

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What a really lovely thing to do if you are unable to go. 

I hope you are able to though :) 

I wonder the same...have 2 tickets, 1 VIP early entry for Vienna that I wanna give away. Hubby bought me Ultimate VIP so I wanna give the other 1 away. 

• Like 3

Just now, Ratam said:

Horror show ????

Sorry is wrong, this post was  to Miffed ?

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

@Andy14 hope you have a great show, girl! :heart: Don't forget to give the invitations for the party to Axl, it's our last chance :nervous: @Sekh-met, so cool you met Duff! Enjoy the show too!!

5 hours ago, Miffed said:

Axl's Fb page was hilarious. I was so into it  that l almost went to click like for Slash's love you too comment :lol:

Come to think of it l am glad they were not born decades later. I cannot imagine Axl or Slash in these hairstyles 

:facepalm:

justin_bieber_2015_photo_courtesy_dfree_

Or this :wow:

1f416d98179f0c22180e98ca9ab6d697--mens-h

Horror show ????

• Like 3

1 hour ago, domino said:

I wonder the same...have 2 tickets, 1 VIP early entry for Vienna that I wanna give away. Hubby bought me Ultimate VIP so I wanna give the other 1 away. 

Wow :wow:

Will nobody you know go with you for such a ticket? 

Some really nice people on this board :) 

36 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh please! Stop posting or quoting pictures of those guys :facepalm:

We don't need to see them once, twice or trice here :rolleyes:

---

Anyway! Informer tells me @Andy14 and @Hejanne are already at the venue. Got a great spot in front of the stage so I hope they can eat the ass, in the name of my legacy :max:

I don't know where @Sekh-met is but Im sure she's there too. And I just read @Natty and @EricA got their spot too.

So, rock on girls!!! :headbang: Have a great show!!!! :devilshades: rock3 :takethat: rock4

Im on the right side..3rd row or so (playing cards atm :ph34r:) will eat the ass when he goes to the end of the stage.

Thanks @dgnr I will! ^_^

2 hours ago, domino said:

I'm going to the Vienna show, normal golden circle. If you can't sell the early entre ticket, I'm interested. Or we can switch tickets :hug:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Wow :wow:

Will nobody you know go with you for such a ticket? 

Some really nice people on this board :) 

I wish but unfortunately no. They are either on holidays or not getting leave. :wacko:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

I'm going to the Vienna show, normal golden circle. If you can't sell the early entre ticket, I'm interested. Or we can switch tickets :hug:

Sure, I guess it is much easier to give it to someone rather than sell...so many restrictions etc. :hug:

• Like 1