alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

@Andy14 hope you have a great show, girl! :heart: Don't forget to give the invitations for the party to Axl, it's our last chance :nervous: @Sekh-met, so cool you met Duff! Enjoy the show too!!

Horror show ????

Just now, Ratam said:

Horror show ????

Sorry is wrong, this post was  to Miffed ?

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

@Andy14 hope you have a great show, girl! :heart: Don't forget to give the invitations for the party to Axl, it's our last chance :nervous: @Sekh-met, so cool you met Duff! Enjoy the show too!!

5 hours ago, Miffed said:

Axl's Fb page was hilarious. I was so into it  that l almost went to click like for Slash's love you too comment :lol:

Come to think of it l am glad they were not born decades later. I cannot imagine Axl or Slash in these hairstyles 

:facepalm:

justin_bieber_2015_photo_courtesy_dfree_

Or this :wow:

1f416d98179f0c22180e98ca9ab6d697--mens-h

Horror show ????

• Like 3

1 hour ago, domino said:

I wonder the same...have 2 tickets, 1 VIP early entry for Vienna that I wanna give away. Hubby bought me Ultimate VIP so I wanna give the other 1 away. 

Wow :wow:

Will nobody you know go with you for such a ticket? 

Some really nice people on this board :) 

36 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh please! Stop posting or quoting pictures of those guys :facepalm:

We don't need to see them once, twice or trice here :rolleyes:

---

Anyway! Informer tells me @Andy14 and @Hejanne are already at the venue. Got a great spot in front of the stage so I hope they can eat the ass, in the name of my legacy :max:

I don't know where @Sekh-met is but Im sure she's there too. And I just read @Natty and @EricA got their spot too.

So, rock on girls!!! :headbang: Have a great show!!!! :devilshades: rock3 :takethat: rock4

Im on the right side..3rd row or so (playing cards atm :ph34r:) will eat the ass when he goes to the end of the stage.

Thanks @dgnr I will! ^_^

2 hours ago, domino said:

I wonder the same...have 2 tickets, 1 VIP early entry for Vienna that I wanna give away. Hubby bought me Ultimate VIP so I wanna give the other 1 away. 

I'm going to the Vienna show, normal golden circle. If you can't sell the early entre ticket, I'm interested. Or we can switch tickets :hug:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Wow :wow:

Will nobody you know go with you for such a ticket? 

Some really nice people on this board :) 

I wish but unfortunately no. They are either on holidays or not getting leave. :wacko:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

I'm going to the Vienna show, normal golden circle. If you can't sell the early entre ticket, I'm interested. Or we can switch tickets :hug:

Sure, I guess it is much easier to give it to someone rather than sell...so many restrictions etc. :hug:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, domino said:

I wish but unfortunately no. They are either on holidays or not getting leave. :wacko:

Well it's really kind of you. :) 

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well it's really kind of you. :) 

Thanks, but what to do. Rather give it away than let it be a waste. ;)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

Im on the right side..3rd row or so (playing cards atm :ph34r:) will eat the ass when he goes to the end of the stage.

Thanks @dgnr I will! ^_^

Awesome!!!! :headbang:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, domino said:

Sure, I guess it is much easier to give it to someone rather than sell...so many restrictions etc. :hug:

In London they checked the name on the ticket with the name on the credit card. So you can't really give it to anyone. 

Anyway, I will be in the queue from the morning, it would be a shame to let the ticket go to waste :shrugs:

1 minute ago, Hejanne said:

In London they checked the name on the ticket with the name on the credit card. So you can't really give it to anyone. 

Anyway, I will be in the queue from the morning, it would be a shame to let the ticket go to waste :shrugs:

Seriously? My hubby bought the tickets but they are in my name...hmm. I think it is silly to do so because many get tickets as presents from different credit card holders. 

1 minute ago, domino said:

Seriously? My hubby bought the tickets but they are in my name...hmm. I think it is silly to do so because many get tickets as presents from different credit card holders. 

I can try to find out, I'm at the concert in Prague right now, know some people here with early entry tix :heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hejanne said:

I can try to find out, I'm at the concert in Prague right now, know some people here with early entry tix :heart:

yeah, do that please. will be super helpful :hug:

• Like 1

They checked mine too, my sister bought the tickets but put them in my name for delivery. So when they asked to see the card used to buy them and it wasn't my name I thought for one horrible minute they wouldn't let us in. I had my driving license with me and they accepted it.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Is that Slash hugging Beta??!! :wow:

*faints*

Awww Slash! I think it's nice of him.

I also loved how Duff and Slash turned around awwing at the baby crying. :heart:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I also loved how Duff and Slash turned around awwing at the baby crying. :heart:

Oh yissss!!! ^_^

That was Fernando's daughter, I think, when she saw her grandma passing by..... I guess she screams "vovó" :wub:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Never thought I'd ever see that happen.

lol, no one did :P