GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

22 minutes ago, domino said:

Sure, I guess it is much easier to give it to someone rather than sell...so many restrictions etc. :hug:

In London they checked the name on the ticket with the name on the credit card. So you can't really give it to anyone. 

Anyway, I will be in the queue from the morning, it would be a shame to let the ticket go to waste :shrugs:

1 minute ago, Hejanne said:

In London they checked the name on the ticket with the name on the credit card. So you can't really give it to anyone. 

Anyway, I will be in the queue from the morning, it would be a shame to let the ticket go to waste :shrugs:

Seriously? My hubby bought the tickets but they are in my name...hmm. I think it is silly to do so because many get tickets as presents from different credit card holders. 

1 minute ago, domino said:

Seriously? My hubby bought the tickets but they are in my name...hmm. I think it is silly to do so because many get tickets as presents from different credit card holders. 

I can try to find out, I'm at the concert in Prague right now, know some people here with early entry tix :heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hejanne said:

I can try to find out, I'm at the concert in Prague right now, know some people here with early entry tix :heart:

yeah, do that please. will be super helpful :hug:

• Like 1

They checked mine too, my sister bought the tickets but put them in my name for delivery. So when they asked to see the card used to buy them and it wasn't my name I thought for one horrible minute they wouldn't let us in. I had my driving license with me and they accepted it.

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I also loved how Duff and Slash turned around awwing at the baby crying. :heart:

Oh yissss!!! ^_^

That was Fernando's daughter, I think, when she saw her grandma passing by..... I guess she screams "vovó" :wub:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Where's Andrei lately? Did he leave after London? 

He's in Malibu :ph34r:

26 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Axl :heart::heart::heart::drool::drool::drool::wub::wub::wub::hug::hug::drool::drool::drool:

:bitchfight:

hahahahahahaa...... now you're gonna become UNBEARABLE. Lord Jebus, save me :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

What about Slash The God??

She doesnt care :max:

Didn't even make an effort to meet Duff. I am MAD.

13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hejanne said:

Shit really? I have re-sold tickets for US. Will they be comparing credit card names to tickets??! 

11 minutes ago, money honey said:

Shit really? I have re-sold tickets for US. Will they be comparing credit card names to tickets??! 

They did in London. But I talked with a girl, who just said, that her boyfriend had bought her the tickets, and there was no problem. 

• Like 1