GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Hello!

I was listening to this old thing and recalled the obsession some of you guys have with Axl... buns. Let it be remembered that there were those out there that truly appreciated the ass-less chaps. ;)

(It's also probably the most we'll hear of Izzy speaking... ever?)

What a gentleman this Axl dude :P 

ezgif-4-62d0a7fde0.gif

----

I smell Slaxl here, so if anyone could please transcribe Axl's little speech starting at 14:52, I would be very happy :P 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niYLeuliW_Q

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

I heard "Veja aquele. Esse dinossauro" :ph34r:

Maybe they bought it for Slash afterwards, haha...

Yes, that's exactly what she said. I was listening to the insta story outside and didn't hear the 'Veja aquele' part. And yeah she could've point it out because she wanted to give it to Slash - it's a dinosaur, he would love it and his birthday is only a few weeks away, we never know :ph34r: :rofl-lol:

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Lol. Yeah. She's like a fly over the shite :P

Wow, same hotel?

You're one wealthy lady! :ph34r:

BTW, I've been curious for a while..... aren't you the girl who took a picture with him in Dubai, outside a fancy restaurant or actually his hotel there??

Nah, it wasn't me. I met him a view Ahhh yeah that's what I couldn't make from the video! I saw it falling down, hahaha

Yes, Yaya can suck the whole Women's Thread...... parts.... :smiley-confused2: looooooooool

:rofl-lol:

Yup. That much true. But well, I guess that's where they draw the audiences :shrugs:

Pretty much like in Argentina, Buenos Aires is not the only beautiful place to go for tourism :max:

Wow, my Portuguese is actually better than I thought. How come?? I must be like this super genius undiscovered yet, looooooooool :facepalm:

By 13.55 Axl, Fortus and Duff stare at Slash admiring his solo, just like they did the other time! :lol:

Yeah, this was mentioned at the show thread.... Axl introducing "Used To Love Her" as a "friendly, heartfelt song about interpersonal relationships... and getting along", lol, and Slash passes by him clueless. Axl says "and Slash is like uh-huh?" :rofl-lol:

It is Slaxl, obviously, Axl complaining about Slash not listening to him, not connecting on an emotional level. Typical male-female romantic relationship, looooool :ph34r:

(nah, Im kidding :nervous:)

Nah, surly wasn't me (unless I have a doppelgaenger lol). I have met him a view time in London while clubbing wit friends. But Dubai, I got stuck in the sand same as he did...what a workout it was :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, domino said:

Nah, surly wasn't me (unless I have a doppelgaenger lol). I have met him a view time in London while clubbing wit friends. But Dubai, I got stuck in the sand same as he did...what a workout it was :facepalm:

looool okay! :lol:

@KiraMPD, thank you :hug:

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Wow, my Portuguese is actually better than I thought. How come?? I must be like this super genius undiscovered yet, looooooooool :facepalm:

You kidding??? Your portuguese is perfect... Since that love statement you made to Nandinho I was convinced you were a native speaker :rofl-lol:

It is Slaxl, obviously, Axl complaining about Slash not listening to him, not connecting on an emotional level. Typical male-female romantic relationship, looooool :ph34r:

'Man, I'm so proud we made her vice-chairman. She is finally embracing the Slaxl.' :P 

(nah, Im kidding :nervous:)

'No, not anymore' :anger::P 

Edited by dgnr

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

You kidding??? You're portuguese is perfect... Since that love statement you made to Nandinho I was convinced you were a native speaker :rofl-lol:

:ph34r:

Like good ol' Axl once said... "experience makes you wise". I must have picked up on it from the numerous times I've been to Brazil mixing up with native speakers because I never took a formal lesson of it anywhere :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

'Man, I'm so proud we made her vice-chairman. She is finally embracing the Slaxl.' :P 

errr.... more like political correctness and a will to work for the community :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What clubs? Ministry of Sound? :lol:

yeah, thats a good one...my fave ones are  mahiki and firehouse and cuckoo club. do prefer firehouse the most...amazing bar :headbang:

1 hour ago, KiraMPD said:

Hello!

I was listening to this old thing and recalled the obsession some of you guys have with Axl... buns. Let it be remembered that there were those out there that truly appreciated the ass-less chaps. ;)

(It's also probably the most we'll hear of Izzy speaking... ever?)

Izzy was high as a blimp on this one.  Izzy: 7.13: Show me your buns Axl.. :lol:

26 minutes ago, domino said:

yeah, thats a good one...my fave ones are  mahiki and firehouse and cuckoo club. do prefer firehouse the most...amazing bar :headbang:

I've never been clubbing in London, no way would they let me in :lol: I find the pubs and bars that have music I like and I'm happy. 

• Like 1

Maaan, that video of Slash and Beta cuddling :wow:

And Slash was the one who initiated it too.

I really don't know what to think about this :question:

Also, has this already been posted in D&N? Like in one of the social media threads? The reactions should be hilarious.

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just saw a comment on one of Duffs daughters instagram from a Perla fan, it was aimed at one of Meegans daughters and it was vile. Her fans are scary crazy. 

Although some people on there claim to know it was Perla herself :lol:

I just went to check this out and the posts by the guy/gal claiming Perla herself (or one of her minions) is behind these accounts sound kinda convincing. And they've got other people supporting them on this too.

Yikes. I mean I get why Perla wouldn't be fond of Meegan, but if true, that is seriously crazy and awful :facepalm:

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

What a gentleman this Axl dude :P 

ezgif-4-62d0a7fde0.gif

----

I smell Slaxl here, so if anyone could please transcribe Axl's little speech starting at 14:52, I would be very happy :P 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niYLeuliW_Q

Yes, that's exactly what she said. I was listening to the insta story outside and didn't hear the 'Veja aquele' part. And yeah she could've point it out because she wanted to give it to Slash - it's a dinosaur, he would love it and his birthday is only a few weeks away, we never know :ph34r: :rofl-lol:

Axl:.... Gonna do (?) a really friendly, heart-felt song about, you know, inter-personal relationships and communication, you know, and digging deep and getting along, that kind of shit. Yeah.

[Slash walks by, looking at Axl, probably confused]

Axl: And Slash goes "huh?!"

[Duff can be seen laughing, band starts playing UTLH]

So yeah, Axl was making a joke about Slash sucking at inter-personal relaltionships and communication and talking about feelings and stuff because he probably looked at Axl like "WTF?!" when Axl started talking about this, which probably prompted Axl do make a little dig at Slash about their "difficult" past. It is also a giant case of pot calling the kettle back lol.

And I can't see the image you posted.

Edit- Okay, I just saw other people already transcribed it for you @dgnr. That's what I get for not refreshing my page before posting :facepalm::lol:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Also, has this already been posted in D&N? Like one of the social media threads? The reactions should be hilarious.

The Beta/Slash vid was posted in the Prague thread if I recall...people were pleasantly surprised.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I've never been clubbing in London, no way would they let me in :lol: I find the pubs and bars that have music I like and I'm happy. 

Yeah I love the pubs as well...especially when girls night out ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Those clubs are pretentious as fuck anyway. There are a couple of good bars/clubs in Camden and Soho but that's such an obvious place for rock genre that it tends to be over saturated. My favourite is probably the Crowbar but the crowd there can be a little weird. Last time I was in London I went to this bar called something like "roadtrip" on old street which was pretty cool and had a nice balance of busy but not overcrowded.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Frey said:

Axl:.... Gonna do (?) a really friendly, heart-felt song about, you know, inter-personal relationships and communication, you know, and digging deep and getting along, that kind of shit. Yeah.

[Slash walks by, looking at Axl, probably confused]

Axl: And Slash goes "huh?!"

[Duff can be seen laughing, band starts playing UTLH]

So yeah, Axl was making a joke about Slash sucking at inter-personal realtionships and communication and talking about feelings and stuff because he probably looked at Axl like "WTF?!" when Axl started talking about this, which probably prompted Axl do make a little dig at Slash about their "difficult" past. It is also a giant case of pot calling the kettle back lol.

And I can't see the image you posted.

Edit- Okay, I just saw other people already transcribed it for you @dgnr. That's what I get for not refreshing my page before posting :facepalm::lol:

Slash had to change his guitar as well before they could start :P

54 minutes ago, Frey said:

Also, has this already been posted in D&N? Like in one of the social media threads? The reactions should be hilarious.

I just went to check this out and the posts by the guy/gal claiming Perla herself (or one of her minions) is behind these accounts sounds kinda convincing. And they've got other people supporting them on this too.

Yikes. I mean I get why Perla wouldn't be fond of Meegan, but if true, that is seriously crazy and awful :facepalm:

It's totally weird to see TB and Slash getting on so well. I have to admit, I have watched that video from backstage in Prague a lot because I really like it, Slash is such a sweetheart :heart: The best thing is, it makes things feel more genuine rather than they're just tolerating each other for the sake of money.

-----

I really don't have much knowledge of the whole Meegan and Slash's crazy fans/Perla fans/Perla thing on Instagram but I have noticed enough comments to know that there is something very nasty going on. Mainly directed towards Meegan. 

That comment aimed at one of her kids though, that was really disgusting. 

I can believe what the guy claims too. 

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's totally weird to see TB and Slash getting on so well. I have to admit, I have watched that video from backstage in Prague a lot because I really like it, Slash is such a sweetheart :heart: The best thing is, it makes things feel more genuine rather than they're just tolerating each other for the sake of money.

-----

I really don't have much knowledge of the whole Meegan and Slash's crazy fans/Perla fans/Perla thing on Instagram but I have noticed enough comments to know that there is something very nasty going on. Mainly directed towards Meegan. 

That comment aimed at one of her kids though, that was really disgusting. 

I can believe what the guy claims too. 

It's all true. Perla has supporters that she actually encourages them to stalk and troll Meegan, Slash and close friends of theirs too. There's a lot of stuff that's gone on that we don't know about. I don't get why though, these were initially Slash fans.

He's the happiest he has been for years you would think they would be happy for him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Yes, it's very telling and I like it...that hug looks sincere...

Something happened, that relationships improved....look at Slash's Dad instagram...plenty of Axl and Slash pictures

https://www.instagram.com/theartistformerlyknownforprint/?hl=es

I hope this bring a new album..jeje

• Like 1