GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Carlycosmos said:

Hi girls! Yesterday I realised Meegan's instagram is not private anymore! She also uploads weird stuff sometimes! :lol:And about Perla/Meegan/Meegan daughters/Slash... what the heck, Instagram is full of drama! is @spankyhankyhudson  actually Perla? :suspicious: Well, that account commented in a picture that Grace uploaded where Meegan's daughter appears (A bad comment of course, which is now deleted) It said something about Slash having an affair with a woman recently. (surely you know all this already :rofl-lol:) I'm always late!

I don't know why some """"fans"""" are sooo nasty! live and let live! and what about people harassing their children...? :facepalm:
Meegan seems very nice btw! I like her!

Better late than never. :D

And I just followed Meegan on IG because of the weird stuff. I giggled at them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carlycosmos said:

Hi girls! Yesterday I realised Meegan's instagram is not private anymore! She also uploads weird stuff sometimes! :lol:And about Perla/Meegan/Meegan daughters/Slash... what the heck, Instagram is full of drama! is @spankyhankyhudson  actually Perla? :suspicious: Well, that account commented in a picture that Grace uploaded where Meegan's daughter appears (A bad comment of course, which is now deleted) It said something about Slash having an affair with a woman recently. (surely you know all this already :rofl-lol:) I'm always late!

I don't know why some """"fans"""" are sooo nasty! live and let live! and what about people harassing their children...? :facepalm:
Meegan seems very nice btw! I like her!

Yeah, I noticed too when I saw all these new people coming :ph34r: (we're gonna have to fight loads of trolls now!)

I think Spanky insists on the idea that this Doda woman (is she Polish?) hooked up with Slash in Gdansk, looool.... Does anyone know what's the story between this Doda (eww name) and :slash:??

I don't know why there are fans like that.... They are psychos living a vicarious existence but in a really bad way that projects bad vibes, bad energy that only damages them in the end :shrugs:

2 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

This video was posted by Slash's lady, I like the hug between Axl and Slash at the beginning of the bow. The crowd was awesome

I love how Meegan is fan of the asses too :lol:

:drool:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, killuridols said:

lol which one?? bitchisback4ever?? How do you know this? Her account is private :ph34r:

:rofl-lol:

omg reading this made me spill my hot chocolate and got 3rd degree burns :rofl-lol:

Few weeks ago, when I first noticed her being crazy somewhere, I used an old IG account I don't really use anymore and sent her a follow request because I was curious. She accepted. I went to check what she was doing now and saw like 10 new posts bashing Meegan and her daughters. The drama on Grace's post as well as the new pictures of Slash and Meegan in Paris really made her mad :lol:

12 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Moving onto Sluff, are we? :max:

I've been accused of doing the same thing with Daxl.

Guess I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy :awesomeface:

But here, look at that nice Slaxl moment and forget I ever said anything lol:

7 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

This video was posted by Slash's lady, I like the hug between Axl and Slash at the beginning of the bow. The crowd was awesome

12 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Perla's IG username was tagged in the comments so I'm sure she saw it all.

Yes, exactly.

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

I think Spanky insists on the idea that this Doda woman (is she Polish?) hooked up with Slash in Gdansk, looool.... Does anyone know what's the story between this Doda (eww name) and :slash:??

Yeah, she's a Polish singer or something and I remember her having some kind of connection to Slash even before this whole NITL thing started. Might have been an opening act for SMKC maybe?

Here she's singing SCOM with Slash (and lol at that picture the uploader chose as the video preview. Maybe the crazies simply arrived at their Slash/Doda conclusion by looking at pics like this one?)

Apparently Slash and Doda also met up in Las Vegas last year when GNR was playing there because "they liked each other so much".*

doda-w-kapeluszu-348210-article.jpg

Doda loves Slash because he is a man, who unlike so many other people doesn't just think she's a dumb blonde, but recognizes and appreciates her talents instead*

z19225997Q.jpg

doda-slash.jpg

z19225088Q,Slash-i-Doda.jpg

ru-1-r-640,0-n-wD2191420r97r.jpg

doda-slash-lodz.jpg

*Disclaimer: I do not speak Polish and I was only passing on what Google translate gave me, so take it with a grain of salt.

Anyway, seems like there is some history between Slash and that woman, but 3 minutes of googling didn't really give me much except a couple of pictures. Nothing really indicating there's anything going on between them. Don't know if the crazies actually have more info on this or they're just making shit up based on the stuff above :shrugs:

2 hours ago, warrocks said:

Meegan's voice is annoying. Not fan of the way she speaks ?. Same with Susan. Not that I'm jealous ?. It's just me being a tough woman.. You know ha!

Yeah, gotta admit I cringe every time I hear Susan or Meegan speak as well. Hope that doesn't sound like I'm a horrible misogynist or anything, but I hate when women speak in overly cutesy, high, squealy and baby-ish voices like that. And these two seem to be doing that a lot/all the time. I don't get why some women do that. It's not cute, it's annoying and makes the speaker sound mentally challenged.

-------------

Also, do we have a video of Duff's and Slash's faces when Axl went all "Hey, hey, security fuckhead!" yet?

I imagine moments like these still immediately give them PTSD-related panic attacks :lol:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Frey said:

I first noticed her being crazy somewhere, I used an old IG account I don't really use anymore and sent her a follow request because I was curious. She accepted. I went to check what she was doing now and saw like 10 new posts bashing Meegan and her daughters. The drama on Grace's post as well as the new pictures of Slash and Meegan in Paris really made her mad :lol:

OMG I'd love to see that :lol:

Can you post some screenshots? :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Anyway, seems like there is some history between Slash and that woman, but 3 minutes of googling didn't really give me much except a couple of pictures. Nothing really indicating there's anything going on between them. Don't know if the crazies actually have more info on this or they're just making shit up based on the stuff above :shrugs:

Ugh... Horrible. Looks like just another Fergie type. Probably worse. Why does Slash like playing with that kind of female singer? I don't get it :no:

Anyway, I can see now why the crazies are able to make a story out of this, especially for those who lack common sense or are lazy to figure things out.

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Yeah, gotta admit I cringe every time I hear Susan or Meegan speak as well. Hope that doesn't sound like I'm a horrible misogynist or anything, but I hate when women speak in overly cutesy, high, squealy and baby-ish voices like that. And these two seem to be doing that a lot/all the time. I don't get why some women do that. It's not cute, it's annoying and makes the speaker sound mentally challenged.

Lol. I also have to admit Meegan has that kind of voice.... In Arg we call it "whistler voice" :P but Im not annoyed by Susan's one :shrugs:

I've heard some guys say they absolutely love voices like that in female and it is usually the macho man type that gets attracted to that, looooool

Not sure they do it on purpose but mostly it is the way you've learned to speak. I have noticed some friends of mine do this thing too and they've done it all their lives. I totally blame it on the parents.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Lol. I also have to admit Meegan has that kind of voice.... In Arg we call it "whistler voice" :P but Im not annoyed by Susan's one :shrugs:

I've heard some guys say they absolutely love voices like that in female and it is usually the macho man type that gets attracted to that, looooool

Not sure they do it on purpose but mostly it is the way you've learned to speak. I have noticed some friends of mine do this thing too and they've done it all their lives. I totally blame it on the parents.

About the Perla, Slash, Meegan, Grace drama. I don't even wanna dive into that. Those kind of "fans" are the reason why I hate the word "fan" and prefer to call myself "being into their music" etc. It is beyond cringeworthy and I didn't follow all the content and who said what to who.

And to the voices: Hate 'em too. Always have. I think it signals some kind of "damsel in distress" helplessness and thus alures to macho guys. Only my little theory. Never like Erin's voice either. Haven't noticed anything about Susan's voice but than again am not sure whether I heared her voice.

The "rent a boy" foto is lovely. They are so perfectly different from each other and all so fucking cute and handsome. They do look like a perfectly casted boyband for the rock'n roll sleazy kinda taste. :lol: Slash looks in that one too much of a hooker for my liking, I'd prefer Axl or Izzy. lol. Also reminds me of our "Dude looks like lady" discussion from weeks ago, mostly about Axl though.

And: the Paris crowd looks AWESOME! Next time I'll go there. (Ooops, did I say next time? Dear me...! :awesomeface:)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

And to the voices: Hate 'em too. Always have. I think it signals some kind of "damsel in distress" helplessness and thus alures to macho guys. Only my little theory. Never like Erin's voice either. Haven't noticed anything about Susan's voice but than again am not sure whether I heared her voice.

Yeah. Erin has a sweet voice as well but she doesnt make it. It is like that, naturally.

The women I know who talk like this do not fake it. They've learned to talk like that.

I used to have baby voice as well and had to wait for a long time for it to become lower. Age did that. I spent a long time of my life having to clarify I was not a teenager when I was well into my 20s :shrugs:

As for that picture of the male hooker gang, lol, I really don't like it and dont like that look them at all.

Im glad that was a short period in their lives. They look awful with that shit on. Even Axl.

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I bet that five year old little girl has got a new favourite word today..

Fuckhead!! 

:lol:

LOL. That was funny. That girl must have already got a dose of the Gn'R vocabulary before this incident... read It's so easy, WTTJ and DTJ :rofl-lol: