GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

5 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

So it looks like Slash did not react at all...kept on playing. I think he is just immune to Axl's rants after all these years lol! :lol:

Slash is super quiet always, many different Axl,they as   Yin and Yan

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They played in Sheffield UK the other night, where I am from, I know loads who went and they are all bitching about the vocals after :lol: 

As  also Axl , nothing new ☺

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

So it looks like Slash did not react at all...kept on playing. I think he is just immune to Axl's rants after all these years lol! :lol:

Or maybe he's just oblivious to it? Remember in the '88 Ritz show how long it took for him to realise that Axl was no longer on stage during Rocket Queen? Yeah... :lol: 

Melissa's reaction was hilarious! She was giving him some serious side-eye. Also, I get the feeling that as soon as the song was over Duff scolded Axl and was like, "Apologise... >.>"   :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Better sounds better when Axl is pissed off. 

Image result for i see what you did there

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

Or maybe he's just oblivious to it? Remember in the '88 Ritz show how long it took for him to realise that Axl was no longer on stage during Rocket Queen? Yeah... :lol: 

Melissa's reaction was hilarious! She was giving him some serious side-eye. Also, I get the feeling that as soon as the song was over Duff scolded Axl and was like, "Apologise... >.>"   :rofl-lol:

Yup....that too. I can see that as well! He gets so focused playing in his own little "Slash world!" :slash:

And yeah Melissa's big side-eye glance was pretty funny! 

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Really? Lol!!!! He definitely earns his keep when TIL is played :lol:

I think it's in the Paris thread, someone said they saw Del leading the ladies from Fernando's tent (?) to and from the washroom, lighting their way with a flashlight :lol: 

4 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

He gets so focused playing in his own little "Slash world!" :slash:

Yep, he was even be-bopping along to the music, not a care in the world :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KiraMPD said:

Or he ignored it considering both Duff and Slash were there in the beginning and are used to Axl doing this.

Also I think during the UYI tour Duff even called out assholes in the audience trying to start fights with him a couple of times as well. Melissa is probably the only one not used to Axl doing that.

3 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

I don't have a kid persay, but I have a dog. Does that count?

As long as he'll sit on your shoulders, and potentially block the view of others, which brings security around to harass the poor little dog, which makes Axl mad, which makes him rant a little something, which makes him sing even better than normal, then YES it counts! :lol:

edit..wait. I remember seeing a pic of your dog, this could be difficult lol...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

As long as he'll sit on your shoulders, and potentially block the view of others, which brings security around to harass the poor little dog, which makes Axl mad, which makes him rant a little something, which makes him sing even better than normal, then YES it counts! :lol:

edit..wait. I remember seeing a pic of your dog, this could be difficult lol...

It would work perfectly, he's all hair and will sit on the shoulders.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Andy14

Did he do this at your show?

:lol:

Yes :lol:. During Better I think. That's what Czech beer and the lack of fuckheads does with him...

6 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I wonder what the banner will say this time :popcorn: :lol:

Me too :smiley-confused2:

And btw. While Axl is probably going to bed after partying in Paris I'm already waiting for my bus to Vienna :max:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

I don't have a kid persay, but I have a dog. Does that count?

If security harasses you and your dog, I'm sure Axl would have a lot to say considering both he and Slash love animals. Duff too because I suspect the blond giraffe is a dog person.

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

If security harasses you and your dog, I'm sure Axl would have a lot to say considering both he and Slash love animals. Duff too because I suspect the blond giraffe is a dog person.

Yes they both adore animals. I would say, if you dress up a dog with cloths, the dog might eventually go through as a kid ?????????‍♀️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

And btw. While Axl is probably going to bed after partying in Paris I'm already waiting for my bus to Vienna :max:

I would love to be waiting for a bus to Vienna... :unsure:

What the hell are you saying? It is a bus to Vienna!!!!!!

Im on a bus to hell :facepalm:

1578937112436083_03.png

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I would love to be waiting for a bus to Vienna... :unsure:

What the hell are you saying? It is a bus to Vienna!!!!!!

Im on a bus to hell :facepalm:

1578937112436083_03.png

Pretty sure he went either Buddha bar or VIP room to party...your travelling all the way by bus? Have good trip though ??

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Yes :lol:. During Better I think. That's what Czech beer and the lack of fuckheads does with him...

Me too :smiley-confused2:

:lol:

I should be going to bed after being out all night too.. at work :max:

I am delayed as usual, the morning staff keep saying "are you still here" nooooo I'm a fucking hologram!! 

Have a great time in Vienna :headbang: 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
FFS