GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Sorry, shitty connection. I took a pic with him (not grumpy), told him what an idiot i was that I'd left my acdc ticket in the hostel, that made him laughed. I shaked his hand as well. :drool:

lucky you!!! where did you meet him? would be great if you could post the photo. I am so jelaous :drool:

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Sorry, shitty connection. I took a pic with him (not grumpy), told him what an idiot i was that I'd left my acdc ticket in the hostel, that made him laughed. I shaked his hand as well. :drool:

She didn't want him to sign her body, like I told her :max:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

at least you managed to speak to him I think I would be speachless

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Natty said:

lucky you!!! where did you meet him? would be great if you could post the photo. I am so jelaous :drool:

She's being shy and don't want you guys to see her. I'm trying to convince her :bitchfight:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I hope you will post your pic @Andy14 but till you do, I will post the other fan pic I just saw. :D

DEUDdg3XsAMgOfE.jpg

Wow he lost weight since I have see him. Can't believe you got a photo him while I'm staying here in the hotel and nada....I could kick my bottom for that. But great photo 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, killuridols said:

She's being shy and don't want your guys to see her. I'm trying to convince her :bitchfight:

if she doesn t want to share the photo thats ok. we dont want to force her. but please share any detail of how where etc y

andy14 met him. please @Andy14